• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past Life - I stumbled upon the place I saw in a regression session!

A couple of years ago I became curious about past life regression. For my birthday, my friend got me a session with a hypnotist who specializes in this. I was so excited. But it wasn't at all what I expected. If you read my one other post on here, you'll know that I've always had memories of a tropical place. I go into more detail in that post. So when I went to this session, I thought I was bound to see something along those lines. But I didn't.

The deal with the past life regression session was that it was done in two days. The first session was preformed no different than the second, but was there so you knew what was happening and then the second time you wouldn't be so focused on something new going on. So you could really focus in on the experience. So the first time I went in, I thought nothing would happen. I thought I would be far too distracted by what was being said and wondering too much about what I would feel or see. I was wrong.

The lady who was heading this session had me lay on a lounge, with the lights dimmed so far down that I could hardly see. She explained everything and assured me that if things started feeling strange or I panicked the session would be over and we would try again the next day. After this she began the hypnosis.

I was lead by her voice, from a chair on top of a hill, down the hill, through a forest, up a path, and then to a house. This is where things started feeling weird for me. I felt like I had taken a drug of some sort. I was so incredibly relaxed and I felt heavy. I could see the house that she spoke of and her voice told me to enter the house. After that, to open a door. There was only darkness in the door, and some how this lady knew that it would only be darkness. There was awhile more of hypnosis, but I don't remember what she was saying.

For a moment after she stopped speaking, there was nothing. I was no longer thinking about the session at all. It was as if it wasn't happening. There was only darkness. But then suddenly, there was sound. And all at once, a scene around me. Again, by this point it was as if I wasn't in the session. Nothing to me was out of the normal, it was like a dream.

I was in a dark alleyway. There was a man talking, but I couldn't place his words. It was like I was hearing voices speak from underwater. I was looking into a shop window. It looked abandoned; it was dark and dusty inside. That's all I could remember seeing. I looked down at my sleeve, as if checking my watch (a habit that I have, I check too frequently) but there was no watch. I didn't find this odd and I wasn't thinking about my watch or the time, I think this was just subconscious. Anyways, my wrist was covered by a fitted maroon sleeve. Then the man spoke to me. Again I couldn't hear him. I looked up at him. It wasn't as if he had no face, but it was like he was blurred out. I didn't think anything of this. Somehow I knew that he told me we should be going, and I agreed. We walked through the alleyway, and before long at all we came to an opening. At the corner was a person playing an accordion. I could here this, but the person was just at the edge of my peripheral vision, I was unable to see them, just the shape. We were on a busy street. Horse drawn carriages zipped through the streets. It seemed everyone was busy and shouting. It was a fast moving place. Just cattycorner, across the street was our destination. I don't know how I knew it, but I did. There was a sense of urgency to get there. It was a grand building, very beautiful. But what stuck out to me the most was the almost salmon colored marble pillars. I had never seen them that color, especially when the building they were attached to wasn't salmon colored.

And then it was over. I just woke up. I wrote down everything as detailed as I could manage.

So the next day I returned. The beginning was the same, with just a bit more detail. Inside of the little store I could see old sewing tools on display. When I looked down at my sleeve, I could see buttons covered in the same colored material of the sleeve. The person on the corner playing the accordion was a man. All was the same, until the street. After I admired the building, Suddenly I was across the busy street. I don't remember how, it's like that bit just skipped. We were standing outside of the grand building. The man was talking to someone and I focused my attentions elsewhere. I was swinging on a purple lamp post, looking onto the busy street. I was looking but not seeing. Suddenly a carriage went by dangerously close. Within inches of me. The man grabbed my arm, again I couldn't here him but I knew I was being scolded for not paying attention. I think the man must have been my husband, I just got that feeling of some sort of intimacy.

Again, it ended.

This was a few years ago. I started really thinking about this place. I searched and searched online and couldn't find the odd building with the salmon colored pillars and a purple lamp post. The two details stuck to my mind so. Then I met my now husband. He was visiting America from England when we met. It wasn't long before we were engaged, and I found myself on a plane, coming over to the UK for good. I had never visited the UK, it was always him who came to see me. I knew he lived in Nottingham, but the only thing I knew of it was about Robin hood. A few days after I made the move, I found myself roaming the city while he was at work. The past life regression session was far from on my mind.

Soon I was lost. It didn't really matter and I wasn't worried. I just kept wondering. Until I passed a small street that was almost like an alleyway. Something about it caught my eye. I walked down it. As I did, I started feeling like I was walking two steps ahead of myself. I was so suddenly determined to make it to the end of it, which lead to a bright busy street. I wasn't thinking anymore. Not looking. And then I made it and there it was. The grand building with the salmon colored pillars and even more chilling, a purple lamp post in front of it. I was hit with a wave of tears. I don't know why I just started crying. I think it was just all the feelings of seeing the building that I had seen in my head; the shock that I had simply come across it, of all the places in the world it could have been, I was living ten minutes away. Part of me had thought I had only made it up, but there it was. Suddenly it was real and what I saw must have been true.

So that's my past life regression. I think soon I will go to do it again. I don't know what it all means and I would love to know more. I don't think it's a coincidence that after I did it, I met my husband so quickly and that he just so happened to live in the place that my past life regression took place. It still boggles my mind and now I walk past the building everyday. It's called the Galleries of Justice. Every time I walk near it, I feel so paranoid; like someone is watching. Several times in that area I have gotten the feeling that I am walking a few steps outside of myself. It's like I'm just outside of myself, physically and mentally. I don't think the feelings have anything to do with the building itself, rather just the eerie fact that I saw it before knowing about it. Like some sort of residue left behind from peeking into the past.

Anyways, please comment your thoughts and let me know if you know of other experiences like my own! Thanks for reading!
 
Last edited:
it can be very strange to be in a place you've lived in, visited etc in a Past Life
Doing another regression might be benificial to find out what the significance of that building is to you and why you are drawn to it
 
thank you for sharing! An exciting story. I was always remembering a certain place, too, like feeling familiar in a certain time frame, and then when I actually did a regression - now 10 years ago - I found myself somewhere completely different - different place, different time.
 
Hi Viera,

I enjoyed reading about your past life experience. The way you write bout it shows all the signs of being a PL not to mention the validation of the pillars and colors etc.
You might want to ry meditation without a regressionist, the door has opened so to speak for you and your subconscious will take you there. Be sure to ask a question before starting -- something you need to know (Like your feeling everytime you walk by there;) and use pure music like Tibetan bowls with no voice leading to a place.

This link shows you what they are - TIBETAN BOWLS with a few videos and links. Tibetan Bells create specific sounds that create binaural beats that help achieve an altered state quickly. Tibetan Bells, or tingas create perfect binaural beats. Tingas are two chimes connected by a string, each chime is tuned to its own frequency, and when the chimes are struck together, a binaural beat is formed.


This type of brain synchronization brings the left and the right hemispheres of the brain together, and has been used by many cultures and for many centuries. I think the bells vibration, the sound is what enables a person to go so deep, so fast into an altered state. ;)

Good luck with your journey and keep us posted.
 
Back
Top