• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past life impressions with Sutphen CD

jlr1701

These are past life impressions I got while using a Past Life Regression CD by Dick Sutphen:

https://www.amazon.com/Past-Life-Regression-Ultra-Depth-Dick-Sutphen/dp/B008LYD89W

I lived an ancient life as a maker of skins for my tribe of people. I think the year was 549, but whether AD or BC I'm not sure. I was respected and revered in that life, and I was wealthy. I don't know if the place was Alaska or not, but it was a cold environment. I saw several stone tables of good workmanship covered with skins that I was working on. Aside from that job, I also helped with the whaling. In fact, I saw myself helping to work on a beached whale. My wife in that life is my sister in this life. I got the impression that I was not an overly friendly person in that life, and that I didn't have any respect for the poor. Although I was wealthy, this was not an overly happy life for me. I lived, but I didn't really enjoy it.

In another life, I saw myself in Jerusalem in 1473AD.I was on a busy street happily talking and joking with friends and we were all laughing loud and heartily. My wife in that life is my mother now. I don't have any other impressions of this life, except the knowledge that it was a happy and healthy one as an average individual.

What amazed me is how quickly and easily impressions came and how real they seemed as well! I haven't used a regression CD in a long time, but it was nice to do so again. :) It's interesting to remember and explore past lives. It's also fascinating to me that me and my immediate family members have evidently reincarnated together several times.

Thanks for sharing, Jeff, your experience was very interesting. :thumbsup:

You might be interested in reading this thread about another member's memory of whale hunting. :)

Karoliina

Great experience, thanks for sharing!

I also tried Sutphen's CD but didn't get anything with it. Haven't tried it in ages though, maybe I'll pick it up again. I had some good experiences with Woolger's CD instead :thumbsup:

Kislany said:
I also tried Sutphen's CD but didn't get anything with it. Haven't tried it in ages though, maybe I'll pick it up again. I had some good experiences with Woolger's CD instead :thumbsup:
I've always liked Sutphen's stuff. It has worked well for me. I'm looking forward to trying the Woolger CD. It's on its way here in the mail. :)

Karoliina said:
Thanks for sharing, Jeff, your experience was very interesting. :thumbsup:
You might be interested in reading this thread about another member's memory of whale hunting. :)

Karoliina
Thanks for the link! It was interesting, and it was similar in some ways to my experience, which I consider validation for what I saw. :)

HI jlr1701,

Welcome and thank you for sharing. :D I have a question; do you find that after your regression...when you focus on that particular life later on, does the experience, the memories and feelings of that life time easily come to the surface again?

Deborah said:
HI jlr1701,
Welcome and thank you for sharing. :D I have a question; do you find that after your regression...when you focus on that particular life later on, does the experience, the memories and feelings of that life time easily come to the surface again?
Hi Deborah, and thanks for the welcome! To answer your question, yes, they sure seem to. :) I have only recalled scenes from particular lifetimes though.

Kislany said:
Oupsie, I've just realised now that I don't have the Ultra Depth hypnosis, but I have Mind Travel, which contains among others one part about past lives. That's what I've been using. I've just researched now on D. Sutphen's website and I couldn't find anymore the Mind Travel CD, but I did find the Ultra Depth there. I'll have to order it and then compare the two. Maybe that's why I didn't get much out of it, as I was not using the whole CD, only the part about regression (other parts were about creating your own sanctuary, meeting your guide, etc, which I didn't always want to go into). I'm assuming the Ultra Depth is all about PL regression?

wow, jlr1701! That's awesome! My friends (married couple) borrowed my Sutphen cd and had some cool experiences as well. They just left for vacation yesterday, and they also enjoyed Carol's books, so I should tell them about this site. They'd love to tell you about their experiences, I'm sure! It's interesting that you got the personalities of who you were in those lives. I just love this! :)

Karoliina, I'm going to have to read about the whale hunting post. Sounds interesting.
:)

I used Sutphen's CD for the first time last night, and had an interesting experience with it.

First off, I've never been able to regress into past lives. I'm still a novice and learning. I plan to work more with Sutphen's CD because it seems to get me to the right mental state where other's haven't.

Last night as I lay in bed with my headphones on using the CD, I could vividly picture everything that he was telling me to - except for the garden. Instead of that first garden I found myself in the backyard of my childhood home. The family dog (who passed on in 1995 or so) was there with me. She accompanied me on the rest of the journey through Sutphen's regression. I'm not sure if that was supposed to happen, but it did as if I had no control over it.

When it came time to exit the cave and enter a past life, I couldn't. I got to that point but could go no further because I was being flooded with memories of my youth. I realized what was happening and woke myself out of the meditative state. I'll try again tonight.

I wonder why I drifted to my childhood and stuck there, though. Maybe there's someting I need to come to terms with from then before I can go into my past lives.

It was nice seeing the dog again, though. She was so vivid and real!

Thanks for sharing Beachboy - :)

Even though you were taken back to your current childhood, the fact that the cd triggered those forgotten memories for you shows that it is working for you.

My advice would be to keep persevering, next time you may find yourself going back a little further and so on, just keep working with the memories that surface, like you said, maybe there is an issue in your current childhood that needs to be worked on first.

Good luck, and keep us updated - :)

Chris

I agree with Chris, keep persevering and you will get there. It also happened to me once, while working with a pl CD, I got to childhood memories, and I was totally surprised, as these memories were forgotten for many many years. It might be that for the subconscious a memory is a memory is a memory and might not make always a clear distinction between a past life or a youth related memory, and it just stops at something that is relevant for you at this time. Just my opinion...

Thanks so much for sharing!! That is a really interesting impression!

Beachboy-I guess subconscious is subconscious and childhood almost seems like a past life sometimes to me! I really do wish you the best of luck, I haven't been able to recall a past life yet, although I do have certain ideas that just "feel right" to me.

I just ordered a Sutphen Past Life cassette set off ebay. It was only $8 and I figured a good budget option for now. The cheapest I found Ultra Depth was $50!

I used the Sutphen Ultra-Depth CD with some success last night.

The first impression he asks you to go to is you being 15 years old. I did this, and found myself in a house. Wood paneling, and I was looking at a kid, a chubby kid sitting on a brown rug in front of a television set. He seemed very into whatever he was watching, and sad at the same time. He looked to be around 10 years old.

Sutphen then asks you to look at your shoes. I did so, and found I was wearing a pair of white sneakers, looking a lot like Converse Chuck Taylors but without laces. I backed off and got a complete look at myself and discovered I was tall, thin, wearing a plain white t-shirt and blue jeans. I also had goofy Lyle Lovett style hair. Black hair.

I went to the next scene, which involved the kid again. Except we were outside, and everything was brown almost like I was living out west (I came up with USA when Sutphen asked for a country, and 1958 for a year). The kid was being assaulted by a group of older boys - 17 or 18 years old. This is when it got kind of scary. I had a gun in my hand and I shot them. All of them.

Sutphen then asked to go to another important part of your life and I found myself in a courtroom. I was on trial for murder, and the just came back with a guilty of manslaughter verdict. I didn't get too many impressions of who else was there, just myself and the woman reading the verdict.

Sutphen then asks you to go to an impression of your vocation. Mine was prison working on a chain gang.

He also asks you to imagine someone who is very important in your life. I came up with two. The kid again, who I got the impression was my younger brother - and a girl who I got the impression was my girlfriend. I felt sad because I couldn't be there for them, that I was going to prison for doing something horrible. Killing those boys - but when Sutphen asked me to go to a memory of the most important decision of my life I flashed to my bedroom where I was holding the gun and deciding to load it and go protect my brother.

That was it. If it had been 1958, and these impressions were real, I must have died pretty young in prison as I, in my present life, was born in 1975.

I didn't really feel as though I was making a lot of it up. It just kind of all came to me.

Hi Beachboy.

That sounds alot like the technique that was used with my regression.. THe only difference being I first was told to imagine going on a walk up a mountain and meeting a freind up there. I met an old man , with a long white beard, which was a surprise to me as I do not know anyone like that.. But now I understand it ties in with some of my past lives as a Jew.

Then I was asked to look at my feet and I saw that I was wearing a moccasin like shoe.. It went on from there.

This life you have remembered sounds like it was very dramatic and I wonder if you feel you have any lasting issues from it? . I ask because I too remember killing someone , and it was not until I came to terms with the whole experience that I was able to get over its repercussions,

I would do a further regression to when you were younger in that life , in case there is something that is even deeper that you may want to stifle remembering .

You said the big boys were beating you up.. Can you tell if this is what sparked your taking the gun and shooting.? Sometimes it takes remembering all of that life in order to see things in the total proper context.

I had a dream when I was younger which I know now was a past life.. In that life I had murdered my father and was found guilty and hung. I remembered being sexually abused by him and after doing research and watching TV programs I came to terms with my guilt , , There was a really good program on A&E here in Canada, that showed two or three years ago about teens who kill. I finally got over the guilt and found inner self esteem and strength..

It made a big difference this life , because I beleive some of the same family members are in my life now. I have a different father , but my mother and brother are the same. ONe of the feelings I carried was the terrible shame and the anger at my mom and brothers for not beleiving?/ understanding? what had possessed me to flip out and kill my father. I did not think they beleived that I had been abused and that they took the side of my father. Some of those dynamics, not the abuse, are present in my family now.

Soulfreindly

It wasn't me being beaten up, it was this younger kid who I assumed was my little brother. I was protecting him.

I went over it in my head a lot, and some of it makes sense as it relates to me now. I am applying to the Chicago Police Academy next year, because one of my lifelong ambitions has been to be a cop so I can protect those that are less able than myself (i.e. children, victims of violent crime, etc.) I wonder if that has to do with this past life. I wonder if my urge to protect goes back to that incident.

I also wonder if it has to do with my inability to have a lasting relationship with a woman. Either I hold on to the relationship too tight, or I don't hold on enough. Perhaps that has to do with the fact that in this past life my actions caused me to be separated from the ones I loved, and in all probability never had the chance to be close to again. Like I said, I must have died pretty young. If I was 15 in 1958, I would have been 32 - close to my age now.

Thanks for sharing and congratulations on a succesful regression, Beachboy! :thumbsup: I hope you'll keep us posted if something else comes up regarding that lifetime. It sounds interesting, yet sad.

Karoliina

It seems it was a quite succesful regression. I've got now the Ultra Depth CD as well and I'll have to give it a go soon.

Just wanted to update--- I don't have the newer cd, but a cassette from 1989 (budget, etc.)

I used it today and didn't really have too many impressions yet, but I did get:

An image of sunset, low walls, some sand, and trees- in particular a tangerine tree, full of ripe, bright orange tangerines

When I looked down I saw thin, but muscular and tan calves (definitely not mine in this lifetime!) and a pale colored leather fringe trimming my tunic/dress.

I was excited to get these impressions, although I don't know what to "do" with them, so to speak, lol.

When I saw the first impression of the tangerine tree at sunset, I almost "scared" myself and the surprise sort of knocked me out of the experience. I am trying to work on relaxation. ;)

Congratulations, ButterflyPsyche! :D

Those sound like very vivid sensations to me. :thumbsup: You could try to focus on this experience the next time you meditate/use your tape, and if you're interested in the region and era, you can always browse the internet to find similar landscapes and clothes. :)

Keep us posted!

Karoliina

Back