• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past Life in Malaysia?

Shelby16

Member
Hi! I've been reading the forum for a while, and finally I've decided I should write about this experience I had last April.

I was looking at a picture of a friend of mine, and suddenly I fell into a trance and had a vision of him riding a horse, or a donkey. He did not look like himself, though I knew it was him. At first I thought the man riding the horse was Mexican. (The things I saw in this vision were very indistinct.) He was singing a song of praise for me (I didn't hear it, I just knew that's what he was doing). I became aware that I was a young woman watching him from outside my house on a hill. There were other people outside neighbouring houses, watching the man sing to me below. I was very upset about it. I was embarrassed because I thought the neighbours would think I was sexually involved with the man. I wanted them all to know that he had not been on my family's hill, but I said nothing. I just felt helpless. I seemed to be doing some kind of work with clothes... And I got the impression that I was very modestly dressed, in clothing that covered much of my body; even my head was covered... Then I was talking to a little girl; I feel maybe she was my sister (I don't have a sister in this life). I can't remember most of what was said, because I forgot it immediately after coming out of the trance. But I do remember the girl saying the word "samping," and I asked, "Where is it?" And that was the end of it.

I Googled "samping" and found out it's a garment worn by Muslim men in Malaysia. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcJH9Mmdf10 The pronunciation is the same as I heard in the vision. So if I was working with clothes, that could be why "samping" was mentioned. If I was Muslim, my head was probably covered with a hijab...

I really don't know what to believe about this vision. If it was a past life, I don't know if it really looked and happened exactly the way I saw it. My thinking was very fuzzy, and a lot of it was more "impressions" than actual visuals. I find it interesting the way it felt having this vision. Like a story was winding through me, trying to find the images to express itself with from what my brain could provide.
 
Welcome to the forum. Was this the first time you have experienced memories, dreams, or visions that could be from a past life? Start keeping a journal and write everything down. As time goes on more details may suddenly pop into your head. Not everyone sees visually. Sometimes it's just "thoughts" and you just "know" that it's true.
 
Welcome to the forum, Shelby. Historically there has been a strong Islamic presence in Spain, as you probably know. I think your memory could have been located there. The word "samping" is too specific not to come from a real source. I thought of Spain, because you initially identified the man on the donkey as Mexican, and it doesn't seem like serenading a woman would be tolerated in a totally Muslim country. In any event, your memory is really interesting, and I think what you remembered was "real".
 
Back
Top