The other day I realized that in my Danish past life, I fell from a horse and broke my right leg. In my German past life, when I was shot down my right leg was broken as well. In this life, when I was 9 months old, I crawled off a bed and broke my right leg--the femur bone. In my Danish life, after breaking my leg, I walked with a limp. In my German life, I had repeated problems with my leg after breaking it and had to walk with a cane for awhile while it was healing. Ever since I was 9 months old and it happened in this life I have had difficulties with my leg, which has caused me knee and back problems.
My mother says that when I broke my leg in this life, I had a determined look on my face. She says that shortly before it happened I looked up and her and I looked 'old'. She turned her back for one minute and I scooted off the bed like I knew what I was doing, and never cried. In fact, they didn't even know my leg was broken until later because the doctors missed it in the X-ray and I never got upset about it. 3 weeks later, they found out, and because it didn't get a chance to heal properly right away, I still have problems with it.
Now, I have heard about past life injuries manifesting in this life and I definitely want to hear whether any of you have those--birthmarks where wounds were, physical problems on a part of the body where you had previously injured it--but I'd also like to hear about the instances where you weren't born with the injury, rather had it happen later in life, repeating an injury you'd had in a previous life. Has this happened to anyone?
Does anyone have past life injuries that they still have today?
My mother says that when I broke my leg in this life, I had a determined look on my face. She says that shortly before it happened I looked up and her and I looked 'old'. She turned her back for one minute and I scooted off the bed like I knew what I was doing, and never cried. In fact, they didn't even know my leg was broken until later because the doctors missed it in the X-ray and I never got upset about it. 3 weeks later, they found out, and because it didn't get a chance to heal properly right away, I still have problems with it.
Now, I have heard about past life injuries manifesting in this life and I definitely want to hear whether any of you have those--birthmarks where wounds were, physical problems on a part of the body where you had previously injured it--but I'd also like to hear about the instances where you weren't born with the injury, rather had it happen later in life, repeating an injury you'd had in a previous life. Has this happened to anyone?
Does anyone have past life injuries that they still have today?