• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past life love

Fate14

Member
I had a past life dream one night last year, i finally found out what love feels like since i didn't know what it felt like or understood love (i have Asperger's syndrome which means i don't know how to act socially or understand feelings) I was living in America in the 1800's and that was all that i tried to work out (i am regretting it now) and this is (i am assuming) at a farm because of the clothes and because there was a barn outside and the house wasn't that clean or fancy.

I was standing near a boy and girl that was sitting on the couch in the living room. I was watching them and the boy (i never tried to think about his name) was laying on his stomach on the girls lap. When i first saw them i was emotionally linked with the girl and realised that she was me in a past life. She had black hair and was very pale (looks a little like me but has a different shaped face and body). The boy had brown hair but the most beautiful blue eyes i have seen (may be the reason why i am a sucker for the deepest blue or light blue eyes). I felt a sudden urge to run my fingers through the his hair. She started to do that then he suddenly jumped off her lap and had a confused look in his face. I then felt her deep DEEP love for him, i also felt i don't know how to put it into words but i felt their brother and sisterly connection (he was around 17-18 and she was near my age 15-16 or so). I never got time to work out if he liked her/me or not because i was drawn outside and i saw their father set some wild grass on fire and it instantly went up in flames and quickly went towards the house. The father had a smile on his face and was laughing.

I don't know what happened next because i woke up with a heavy heart, i looked up fires in the 1800's on google and the only one i could find was a fire in Chicago that killed a lot of people. It didn't seem to be the one i was looking for. I regret not trying to find out more. I think the only reason i had the past life dream is because i felt like i would never feel what love felt like or ever understand love. The only problem is that i now compare my love for my boyfriend to the love i had for my brother in my past life. The PL dream also explains why i felt i had an older brother, i always felt like mum was keeping him a secret from me. Now i know that i had one in a past life and thats the one i am missing.

Thanks for reading and if you ever come across some information that could help me find out what happened i will be so grateful!
 
Hi Fate14, welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your story :)


It's a pity that you don't have enough information to research who or where you were in that past life, have you considered meditation or a past life regression to hopefully remember a name? or a place? or a year?


When you talk about love and not understanding what it feels like, are you talking about love in the romantic sense? or the kind of love you would feel for your family for example? One impression I got from reading your post was that maybe your boyfriend now was that boy you saw in the dream in his past life, and the two of you are together again in this life, could you see that as a possibility?
 
Welcome Fate14,

...i saw their father set some wild grass on fire and it instantly went up in flames and quickly went towards the house.
I believe farmers intentionally burn prairie grass to keep the area free of weeds and trees. It doesn't harm the area.


"Spring burning (March-April) can help control weeds, small trees and cool-season grasses, and stimulate the native grass at the same time."


However, if a wind comes up, the fire can get out of control quite easily. "Prairie fires can move as fast as 600 feet per minute and burn as hot as 700 degrees Fahrenheit."


Just something you may want to consider ;)


Aili
 
Fate14, Hi There and Welcome to the Forum! Thanks for sharing and hopefully thru time more will come to you as consider this past life.


Wishing You the Best!
 
Fate14 Welcome to the forum. And thank you for sharing your Pl memory with us.


While reading your PL memory, I felt the same way ChrisR did. I feel maybe he was your brother in that Pl. But I think if you felt such great love for him at that time, it could be that he was your son in yet another PL. Just a thought :D . I know I as a mom will do the hair thing with my son. If I did that to one of my brothers (6 of them) I think they would look at me like "what the heck" and squirm away from me.
 
Hello Fate14 and welcome.


Your description of the farm and the burning grass makes me think of the annual burning of the prairie in the US, especially the state of Kansas, although it could be another state. It is a common activity.


Here is a link to some pictures and also on that page there is a link to some video which you may find interesting.
 
Back
Top