• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Peaceful live in a forest community

Could it be a regression from past life? Every time when I think about my life I feel like it has no sense. I can't accept the fact that I have to live in this world and I'm scared that I'll never accept it. Every time when I read books about Native Americans beliefs, about magic etc I feel like I miss something. In my mind I see myself with a group of other people, they weren't my biological family. We just met and we created a community, our own family. I can see us near the fire, we sing songs and say magic spells, we all have long vestments, we live in a forest. And now in this life, when I only think about it or read aby kind of things that remind me about it, when I listen to my favourite band (Sopot Aeternus) I have tears in my eyes. Because I want to come back to my community, my family, my forests. I miss them so much.
 
Could it be a regression from past life? Every time when I think about my life I feel like it has no sense. I can't accept the fact that I have to live in this world and I'm scared that I'll never accept it. Every time when I read books about Native Americans beliefs, about magic etc I feel like I miss something. In my mind I see myself with a group of other people, they weren't my biological family. We just met and we created a community, our own family. I can see us near the fire, we sing songs and say magic spells, we all have long vestments, we live in a forest. And now in this life, when I only think about it or read aby kind of things that remind me about it, when I listen to my favourite band (Sopot Aeternus) I have tears in my eyes. Because I want to come back to my community, my family, my forests. I miss them so much.
my personal opinion is that when one has strong longing and are very familiar with certain things that it can be past life related. I may be way off but on some of the description you have given I can't help but think of the 1970's hippies who built their own communities out in the country, but maybe what you relate to are much further back in time? I think today's life style, speaking for myself, is way too stressful at times so the sound of forest sound peaceful.
 
It sounds like a past-life memory to me.

To a large extent, we can't re-create such experience in the present time, not in their exact form, because the world, the environment, the peoples have moved on. To some extent I think in my most recent past-life I was searching for something subconsciously recalled from earlier, simpler times. It ended up being stressful.

What I think we can do though, is to seek that simplicity and peace within our own mind, for example by meditation. Secondly, we can gravitate towards other like-minded people, not in a forced or self-consciously planned way, but just by following our intuition. This, in my opinion, is a way to recreate those simpler times, regardless of our environment. Indeed one could argue that the need to do so within our hectic and busy modern world is a pressing, urgent need, though it may go against the grain of much mainstream culture.
 
Back
Top