• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Pearl Harbor

Hello everyone!

I was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii but am presently residing in Colorado.

I grew up reading about Pearl Harbor and hearing stories of that day in 1941.

There is a movie about to be released about that day, December 7, 1941.

I was born in 1964, but I know that I had a lived a previous, short life in Japan during that time. I died during an American air raid on my town at the age of 6, when a burning building collapsed on top of me.

My question here is...is there anyone who believes that they may have experienced Pearl Harbor in another life?

Just curious.

Blessings all!

Jereldeen
 
Hi Jere, have you given any thought to the fact that you were meant to live in Hawaii in this life time so that you could learn about Pearl Harbour from the other person's perspective? It's really interesting when we get to see both sides of the coin.

Hope you're having a great day. Take Care, -Kathy.
 
Hi Jere,

I personally havent', but my husband believes he may have, or at least that he was in WWII.

Since the time he was 5 years old, as a child in Mexico with no TV, he has had a reoccuring dream about dying in a plane crash as a pilot in WWII. This dream is very vivid to him...

Recently when we were in Florida, a helicopter happened to fly over in the early morning hours and he sat up in bed, and said in a strange voice, "It's the Japs, they've got their guns." Kinda odd for the average guy to wake up saying, huh?

When I mentioned to him what he had said, he gave me this look like it all finally clicked. Apparently he was having "that" dream again...

When we went to Hawaii for our honeymoon he didn't want to go near Pearl Harbor and he was visibly shaken by just being near it.

He won't watch any kind of war movie either.

Coincidently he was also born again in 1964.

Take care,
julie
 
Hi Kathy and Julie...

Julie - has your husband ever thought about exploring that life further through regression? I think it would clear a lot of things up about the dreams, who he was, and why the memories keep surfacing throughout his life.

Kathy -

I have always thought about that possibility. That there must be a reason why I would be born in Hawaii, as a Japanese. In regard to your reply...yes, I think it might be to learn about the war by looking at it from both sides (or, two sides to a story as they say).

I have also often felt a deeper connection with Hawaii. That, maybe in that lifetime, I may have had relatives who immigrated to Hawaii to work the plantation (as was very common in many families in Japan at that time) and perhaps I grew up hearing about the island and was always curious about Hawaii and the "family on that side". But, because I died so young, I might have carried that desire "to know about Hawaii" and ended up being born there in 1964.

I'm really not sure what the answers are. I still have a lot of soul searching to do.

But I thank you both for your replies and I hope to hear more.

Blessings all!

Jereldeen
 
Actually I would have rather had some short glorious past life as a hero in Pearl Harbor.
Unfortunately, I was on the wrong side in Germany at the time.
ANYBODY remember being on the Hindenburg?!
catseye
 
Hi Jere!

It's me from Indian Massacre's. I don't remember a life at Pearl Harbor, but I did see the movie this weekend. Have you seen it yet? Does the movie fit what you can remember from your past life regression? It's interesting to know that you live in Hawaii in this life after having a memory living as a Japanese boy once. It fits what I've read in a book recently, that you experience both sides of a situation in different lives. That might explain why I'm a white woman now after living as an indian woman who was killed by the white race over a century ago. What are some of your thoughts about this?

Sunshine
 
Hello Sunshine and glad to see you on this topic.

I saw the movie this past weekend and it was a strange feeling, seeing everything I've heard my whole life about Pearl Harbor, right there before my eyes. I guess, it hit home with me more than most because of the fact that I grew up in Hawaii, I'm Japanese, and I know that I had died as a young child in Japan during an American air raid on my town (I was a little girl).

My emotions during the movie - well, it started as soon as I seated myself in the theater because I was the only Japanese in a theater full of Caucasians. I was afraid that someone was going to make a remark to me or give me a certain "look" but I'm glad no one did.

While watching the battle scenes, I got sick to my stomach. "Oh my God I can't believe what I'm seeing" was the thought running through my mind. It's difficult to explain, almost as if I was watching the movie through the eyes of a Japanese National and not a Japanese American. Does that make sense? There was this feeling of guilt and horror running through me and I'm not sure if part of that was from my past life or just me. At one point, I wanted to run out of the theater because I was so sick from watching what happened. But we were in the middle section and I didn't want to crawl over all those people sitting next to us. So, I forced myself to watch the movie. In all honesty, I wanted to throw up.

I've gained a whole new respect for the men who fought at and lost their lives at Pearl Harbor. I only wish I wasn't thousands of miles away...I would go and pay proper respect to the fallen men.

Perhaps this is the lesson I needed to learn in this lifetime because I've "seen" the war from both sides now.

I am taking a deep breath...the emotions are still running strong within me at this moment.

So good to hear from you.

Blessings!

Jereldeen
 
Pearl Harbor


hi, I'm new here, so please forgive if this is off topic, out of line, posted wrong, etc. I'm just browsing around trying to get a feel for how the site is run etc. and was struck by your stories.


Wanted to relay to you the story of how when we were kids we had a Ouija board, we were in gradeschool, maybe 8 and 9, and we had a long conversation with a sailor who went down on a ship in pearl harbor during the bombing. he gave us his name, the name of his ship, etc he was very nice and friendly. Of course I didn't write it down but wish I had now, obviously! For a couple of little girls, hearing from a WWII sailor was not in our realm of experience. Luckily it was a friendly spirit. I get the feeling that like so many spirits that don't move on and reincarnate, it was dying in such an unexpected way that caused a disconnect, like the needle coming off the record, so that they could not realize they were dead and move through the process to move on to either the real afterlife or reincarnation.
 
re: pearl harbor


Hi, I know this post is old, but no one here is bothered by old information, I don't think. ;) So I will tell you a pearl harbor story. When we were kids, we got a Ouija board, and when my sib and I were about 7 and 9, we had a long conversation with a sailor who went down in the bombing of pearl harbor. this was in the late 1980's. He was very nice, gave us his full name, name of his ship, his rank etc. I might have made some notes at the time but they are long gone. We were very young girls, we didn't expect to be speaking with a WWII sailor about subjects grown men would discuss. luckily he was friendly. I think he said he liked to play cards to pass the time on the ship. he showed back up 2 or 3 times that we had the board out. I feel he was stuck and hadn't moved on because of the shocking and unexpected way that he died, like so many souls who die in such an unexpected way they don't realize quite the next step they need to take to move on to the real afterlife or reincarnation.
 
Back
Top