• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Persecuted?

emikua

Member
Hello everyone! I haven't introduced myself yet, but really my doubts are a bit urgent. My name is Emilia and I've always wondered about reincarnation.
A couple of years ago I saw some videos about past lives and self-regression, but I just never felt like actually trying it.

Ever since I was young, about 8-10 years old, I always felt EXTREMELY upset with anything regarding the genocide of Jews in Europe during WWII. While watching any kind of documentary, film, while reading any book regarding that, I always felt like I knew the emotions they felt, their fear and pain.
Now, how can an 8 year old feel like that?
I clearly remember watching a Schindler's List with my mom and sister when I was 8, and I saw how people were desperately hiding wherever they could, so Nazis wouldn't take them away, and I remember thinking "I know that fear, I feel like I've done that, like that has happened to me".
During my next academic years, whenever we studied the Holocaust, I got very defensive and I took it extremely serious, while my classmates wouldn't really care.
The persecution on Jews has affected me in ways I can't quite comprehend. I even told my mom once (I was probably 13), "If reincarnation is real, I know for sure I was Jew during WWII"
I've had tons of dreams about me, being persecuted as a Jewish person, no details, just me, hiding everywhere, wardrobes, beds, everywhere I could. I've always felt distressed about them.

Last week, after giving it much thought, I decided I would try a regression on myself.
-On the first try, I think I saw myself as a little girl, laughing on a park. I had blonde pigtails and was having fun running around. (I was really nervous and was interrupted at least twice)

-Second try, I saw myself in the middle of a street, the sky was gray and I had the feeling it was really cold. Some of the buildings around me were destroyed. I looked at my feet and they were extremely white and I was barefoot. I recall feeling a bit hopeless during that one memory.
When it came down to other details, I think I was 13 or 14. When the voice said to look for my previous name, two names popped into my mind less than a second later. Glenda and Helena. I settled with Glenda, because it felt right.
I think I had two young brothers, or one of them was a cousin of mine or something. The one I think was my brother had brown hair and brown eyes, he was about 6 years old.
When it came to the place, I instantly knew it was Poland, when it came to the state, I just saw a G and some "y's", "z's" and an "o". Later I consulted a map of Poland and saw the state of Gdansk, under that one state is Bydgoszcz. I'm thinking somehow my mind could have merged those states together, no idea...

-Third try, I saw myself in what looked like an apartment, there was a window behind me and I was sitting on a couch. Still, I was blonde and had long hair, with two braids. Suddenly, Glenda looked up at me and smiled. For just a second I saw her face clearly and she looked A LOT like Heather O'Rourke.
Some other little memory, I was standing in what looked like a trading center, I was smiling at someone, I was probably trying to buy something, then my little brother ( I have no idea what his name was ) stood next to me ( he had a black hat and coat ), looked up at me and smiled.

Now I have no idea if this is real or this is some wishful thinking. I know absolutely no one in person who claims to know about their past lives and I'm just distressed about this. I need to know if this is real.
 
Welcome to our group. welcome First you need to start a journal and write everything down, both dreams and regressions. For mine I made a table with 3 columns: date of regression or dream; time period, date, or era that I saw; details of what I saw or received (not everyone sees pictures). Yes, it does sound like your regressions could be real. When doing regressions you can mentally ask yourself a question before starting. Then what you see in your mind will be related to the question. Before 1945 Gdansk was called Danzig and was part of Germany. In fact, Danzig is where the Germans started World War II on September 1, 1939. The Germans built most of the concentration camps in Poland because Polish Christians hated the Jews and didn't care what the Germans did to them. What are you using to do the regressions? It sounds like you are a very good regression subject.
 
Welcome to the forum, Emikua. I believe your memories. I don't see why any one would actually want to have been a European Jew during WWII! I believe that I was an American Jew during the war, and heard rumors about what was happening. I doubt anyone could fully understand the horror of it who wasn't there.
 
Thank you both for welcoming me!


Yes, I shall keeping a journal about all of this. Currently I'm quite anxious about this all, still I feel somewhat relieved that all these years of feeling certain emotions that have NOTHING to do with my current life, have a reason.


Argonne, on my three attempts I used 3 different online videos, I just got into this so I guess I don't know better! :)


I have a question though, do you guys do regressions all the time? Or when you are feeling particularly anxious about your past lives?
 
emikua said:
Argonne, on my three attempts I used 3 different online videos, I just got into this so I guess I don't know better! :)
I have a question though, do you guys do regressions all the time? Or when you are feeling particularly anxious about your past lives?
Actually I haven't done any regressions for years. Back in the 80's I got some cassette audio tapes for doing regressions. I digitized them several years ago. If you want to know more you can send me a PM. I don't do regressions now because I'm a difficult subject and only see things for a few seconds. But I got past life readings from a trusted psychic over a 20 year period. Most of what he told me "fits".
 
I, like you, died as a Jew too during WWII. Of course, I'm not certain, and have had a LOT of false memories. I struggled for a very long time jumping to conclusions of who I might have been (frankly, I still do, but I try my best to keep them to myself), but it's just something I know. And my advice to you is this: Whether your regressions produce anything significant or not does not matter; you know who you were, where you were, and that's all that matters. Also, I know how difficult it can be to remember.... the emotions we went through during those times, and how we can still feel them, and the loneliness that accompanies them. So, if you ever want to talk, don't be afraid to drop me a message. :)


Best of luck!
 
Thank you Argonne! I'll keep it in mind. :)


Red Night, thank you as well! Ever since I was a kid, I found it hard to cope with these emotions, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one struggling with this one situation.
 
I try to do one every few weeks, but have only been doing regressions for a few months. I don't have anxieties surrounding my past lives, at least on the conscious level - mostly just curiosity, and a wish to understand how the universe "works".
 
Back
Top