• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Physical resemblance

I followed my own clues to a person whom I think I may have been in the past. It turns out that I have a striking physical resemblance to this woman in her paintings. Is this common?

When I looked her up, I felt very expectant that I would be staring at someone who looked like I do in this life.
 
It seems to be more common than anyone thought. This is because of James Leninger, the boy who remembers being a WWII pilot shot down in 1945. The parents located the 90 year old sister of the pilot and she sent them pictures of her brother at various ages. The parents were shocked at how much their son resembled the pilot. Same facial features, etc. The parents took little James to a reunion of the WWII veterans he served with on the ship. The veterans said he looks just like the pilot.
 
Yes I've read and heard about james. So cool. I've read further into this woman who I feel I could've been. Her first child was born on the same month and day that I was in this life. Different years of course. I think I'm making a breakthrough.
 
I will post the picture of anyone is interested. I'm finding it hard to find information on her family, and he family seat in south of France. Everything's in French and it seems the house has/had numerous names.
 
Sure a picture would be great. It does seem that resemblances carry over from one life to the next. I have no idea how this is possible! Scientifically, it shouldn't be, and yet it happens.


People don't always look identical or anything, but certainly a similarity usually remains, especially about the eyes. Some people have found photos of themselves and say it's a very strange feeling to look into their own eyes from the past.
 
Here is a picture of myself side by side with Gabrielle. I was so stunned when I found it. I look a lot like my mother and when I was talking to her today I could see Gabrielle in her so much as well. It was like looking in two mirrors at once, lol. I've spent a long time translating pages to french and trying to find information. For some reason I'm so curious to see more pictures of Gabrielle's childhood home. They're seemingly impossible to find

image.jpg

/monthly_2015_03/image.jpg.93232dde68b99b96e0e14b3fcb5a630c.jpg
 
What I think is really important is the eyes. And that is where the real resemblance is in those pix.
 
Back
Top