• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Proof of life before or after this

Dharma Ga

Member
Hi,

I'm going through a Kundalini awakening which has changed my view on reincarnation and the existence of a spiritual realm.

The picture I drew is drawn with my left hand, that's why the letters are so scribbly, I'm right handed. The reason I did it with my left hand is that I access the right brain hemisphere, the creative and emotional side of the brain.

The face itself is not of any great artistic quality. It is the words however that make the drawing unique. Yogi speaks for itself, the words Bhutanandi sarat however are what makes it unique. I wrote it by automatic writing, thus no conscious knowledge of what I wrote. I checked up what Bhutanandi and sarat meant after I had written it.

Bhutanandi was apparently a ruling clan in or close to Kashmir 20-10 BC, and sarat means geographical location. I had never heard or used the words before, but there they were in my brain. To put it down to coincidence that the three words were used together seems less than an atom in the universe.

I would be very grateful for your thoughts on this evidence. To me I know it's proof that there is a life before and after this, but what it means to others I don't know.

/AshinaiIMG.jpg
 
Welcome Dharma Ga,


I am curious if you think your writing was because you lived during that time? But do you have any other memories, incidences? Dreams that draw you to that time period and that culture?


It is possible it was a message from the spirit realm. You mentioned working with the right side of the brain. That is also the intuitive, creative side.


I am also interested in your definition of - or your understanding of a Kundalini awakening.
 
Although I have not experienced a "typical" Kundalini Awakening, I am aware that a number of different effects can be experienced, including: psychic awareness, memories of past lives, or even visitations by spirit guides. Frankly, I believe that clairvoyant aspects are far more common than past-life memories, and your drawing is more suggestive of a possible spirit guide or ancestor. Just one opinion.
 
Back
Top