Equestrienne7
Occasional visitor
As a child I had a recurring dream that was always the same. I was falling down a well - I never saw what was above or outside the well, or knew why I was falling. The dream always began with me falling in the well which was made up of old gray stones which were damp and moss-covered. It got darker and darker as I fell and I do not recall ever having the experience of hitting the bottom. The odd things about this dream were that while I was falling, I actually FELT the falling sensation in the pit of my stomach, and generally woke up with a gasp and a start when it was over. Anyone who's been in a car going over the crest of a steep slope will recognize the sensation of your stomach rising in your chest as your body drops. It's very strange. I had this dream many, many times throughout my childhood until it became so common I'd think in my sleep, "oh, that dream again." and not react to it. I think the last time I had it I was around 15 years old.
Initially I began to think I was having out of body experiences and that this was the 're-entry' stage (which I suppose is still possible) but the fact that it was so consistent and I had the physical sensations with it make me think now that it may have been a past life memory.
Anyone else have similar dreams with physical sensations?
Initially I began to think I was having out of body experiences and that this was the 're-entry' stage (which I suppose is still possible) but the fact that it was so consistent and I had the physical sensations with it make me think now that it may have been a past life memory.
Anyone else have similar dreams with physical sensations?