Obie
Member
I regressed a friend of mine who I used to date. He is one of my soulmates.
He said he got an image of being a little boy in New Orleans during the wild west time period. There was a fire in the French Quarter and he was alone and there was nobody around. he heard some piano music coming from somewhere. The houses were all made up of wood.
We googled a New Orleans fire. Bizarrly enough thats when I was in New Orleans in my PL (1790's) but I was an adult
He said he got an image of being a little boy in New Orleans during the wild west time period. There was a fire in the French Quarter and he was alone and there was nobody around. he heard some piano music coming from somewhere. The houses were all made up of wood.
We googled a New Orleans fire. Bizarrly enough thats when I was in New Orleans in my PL (1790's) but I was an adult