ColourODarkness
Senior Registered
(Before you start reading, this is going to be a LONG LONG post :laugh
So I had my first regression today and I'm a little disappointed to say it wasn't what I expected.
It was an overall wonderful experience, but I didn't feel the therapist was... Thorough enough??
She was a lovely woman, I got along with her wonderfully, but she was vague.
She didn't use the deep relaxation technique I've seen in so many regression sessions, and I didn't really SEE anything whilst regressed. It was mostly a swirling mass of colour with the occasional outline/shape of something around me and everything was 'feeling' based or it just spilled from my mouth unexpectedly :laugh: She didn't ask for names, occasionally asked for places and in general was very vague. A lot of the time she just asked "So what's happening now?" and if I couldn't say anything because there wasn't much we'd just sit in silence.
I think next time I'll see a different therapist~
Lives I regressed to:
1) I felt so incredibly scared that at first I couldn't talk, my heart was beating so hard it almost felt as if it were going to jump out of my chest and I was panicking to the extent that it actually felt like my heart skipped a beat. She had to take me to look at the scene differently so I didn't feel as panicked, and I was a soldier, walking through something that seemed like a narrow trench, but it wasn't, we were in a long line of men. My uniform was mossy green colour and my boots felt heavy. I was in my early 20's.
I went forward and I was sat in the trench, with my back to the muddy wall, similar to that of my first war flashback, but this time I was feeling scared, miserable, my face around my eyes, cheeks and ears were burning hot and I was injured bad. The enemy had thrown something with gas into the trench and I couldn't get my mask on in time. There were people passing me, some rushing, I was waiting for someone to notice me and help as I was still alive, but they were all ignoring my existence. A man, a friend of mine, crouched beside me and started trying to get me to respond but it sounded as if I were underwater, everything was so muffled. He was telling me to get up, that we could get to a medic but I told him to leave me. I started crying during the regression, I was so distressed because I was going to leave everyone I loved behind. I passed over to the other side, and nobody was there to meet me and take me up to the next realm which upset me even more. (I had my war past life confirmed to some extent
)
I apparently learned in that life to be brave, and emotionally strong.
2) I was a woman, selling flowers in London (or at least trying to) after dark, I think to the people coming out of pubs and such, there was a building that looked like a church but wasn't, though it had a square tower. It was 1846. I was upset that nobody wanted to buy any, they all passed me by because they were too busy to notice me.
I was then in prison and I was confused as to why I was there. I was there for 3-4 years, because they thought I was a prostitute when I was walking the streets one night. From then on I didn't walk at night. (I've actually always been very nervous to be outside in the dark, perhaps this is why!)
I lived alone in a small place, and one day my landlord came to collect the rent but I couldn't pay. I pleaded with him that I didn't have the money, so he bargained with me. I didn't have to pay him so long as I had his child... We fortunately skipped the part where he assaulted me, but after I felt used, ashamed of myself.
After that I found myself a man, (I remember specifically laughing and saying: "I found myself a man who could pay the rent.") and we had another two children. I lived a happy life and died at a ripe old age with my eldest son by my bedside.
I learned to pay my bills/debts on time in that life, it's also where my fear of vaginal penetration comes from.
So I had my first regression today and I'm a little disappointed to say it wasn't what I expected.
She didn't use the deep relaxation technique I've seen in so many regression sessions, and I didn't really SEE anything whilst regressed. It was mostly a swirling mass of colour with the occasional outline/shape of something around me and everything was 'feeling' based or it just spilled from my mouth unexpectedly :laugh: She didn't ask for names, occasionally asked for places and in general was very vague. A lot of the time she just asked "So what's happening now?" and if I couldn't say anything because there wasn't much we'd just sit in silence.
I think next time I'll see a different therapist~
Lives I regressed to:
1) I felt so incredibly scared that at first I couldn't talk, my heart was beating so hard it almost felt as if it were going to jump out of my chest and I was panicking to the extent that it actually felt like my heart skipped a beat. She had to take me to look at the scene differently so I didn't feel as panicked, and I was a soldier, walking through something that seemed like a narrow trench, but it wasn't, we were in a long line of men. My uniform was mossy green colour and my boots felt heavy. I was in my early 20's.
I went forward and I was sat in the trench, with my back to the muddy wall, similar to that of my first war flashback, but this time I was feeling scared, miserable, my face around my eyes, cheeks and ears were burning hot and I was injured bad. The enemy had thrown something with gas into the trench and I couldn't get my mask on in time. There were people passing me, some rushing, I was waiting for someone to notice me and help as I was still alive, but they were all ignoring my existence. A man, a friend of mine, crouched beside me and started trying to get me to respond but it sounded as if I were underwater, everything was so muffled. He was telling me to get up, that we could get to a medic but I told him to leave me. I started crying during the regression, I was so distressed because I was going to leave everyone I loved behind. I passed over to the other side, and nobody was there to meet me and take me up to the next realm which upset me even more. (I had my war past life confirmed to some extent
I apparently learned in that life to be brave, and emotionally strong.
2) I was a woman, selling flowers in London (or at least trying to) after dark, I think to the people coming out of pubs and such, there was a building that looked like a church but wasn't, though it had a square tower. It was 1846. I was upset that nobody wanted to buy any, they all passed me by because they were too busy to notice me.
I was then in prison and I was confused as to why I was there. I was there for 3-4 years, because they thought I was a prostitute when I was walking the streets one night. From then on I didn't walk at night. (I've actually always been very nervous to be outside in the dark, perhaps this is why!)
I lived alone in a small place, and one day my landlord came to collect the rent but I couldn't pay. I pleaded with him that I didn't have the money, so he bargained with me. I didn't have to pay him so long as I had his child... We fortunately skipped the part where he assaulted me, but after I felt used, ashamed of myself.
After that I found myself a man, (I remember specifically laughing and saying: "I found myself a man who could pay the rent.") and we had another two children. I lived a happy life and died at a ripe old age with my eldest son by my bedside.
I learned to pay my bills/debts on time in that life, it's also where my fear of vaginal penetration comes from.