• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Reincarnation in America

deborah

Director Emerita
Staff member
Super Moderator
I want to share that one of our long standing members -- SSAKE has worked tirelessly for years researching and linking people to resources regarding reincarnation. He has a wonderful website.

In Another Life -Reincarnation in America. It is full of streaming videos, interviews and links to other sites that have wonderful references for those seriously looking into the possibilities.

On his News and Announcements page Stephen tells us he has new opportunities presenting themselves. How exciting! :thumbsup:

The big news is that Dr. Jim Tucker, succession to Dr. Ian Stevenson at the University of Virginia, has agreed to a video interview for this website. I've told him that it would be an opportunity for him to have an extended interview available to the interested public, which would present his views fairly and fully by a sympathetic editor.

We are looking at some time next month (June).

I encourage everyone to take the time to review Stephen's website. Let him know what a GREAT job he has been doing. A pioneer in the making IMO.

Good Luck with your ventures Stephen!
 
Thank you for the link, Deborah! I always enjoy visiting Stephen’s site. He's got some amazing information there. :D

Stephen -- that's wonderful news! I'm very excited for you. What an awesome opportunity to interview Dr. Tucker one-on-one! Definitely an interview I'm interested in seeing, and I know you'll do a phenomenal job. :)

Best of Luck,

Aili
 
If all went well - Yesterday was the scheduled interview. I'll keep ya posted. ;) Or perhaps Stephen will appear and fill us all in??? :D
 
Trying to embed his video "In another life".. doesn't seem to work & I can't find a way to link to it directly.. well, it's now available free at


put reincarnation in the search box & you'll find it ;-)
 
I thought new members might like to check out this website. SSAKE did a great job and there are some interesting references within it. Have fun!
 
Back
Top