• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Rittmeister's memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rittmeister

Senior Registered
I lived during the late 1700's as a cavalry officer and I went to many fashionable parties. (And Boy did they know how to have parties back then. Well, and I have this strong feeling that I met Mozart a couple of times at some of these social gatherings.

I have several memories of waltzing with my sweetheart in my past life as the German pilot. The sad thing is that many of the history books have me recorded as not liking to dance or music for that matter.

I was a Bavarian Knight during the Renaissance(about1480 to 1525) also, but I only have strong impressions and no real memories of it, which is too bad.

Gregorian chants actually have given me memory flashes of a life I lived as an Imperial Knight around the time of 1042.
 
Strange fascinations connected with the past

I have come to remember a past life and realized that many of my childhood fantasies had connections to the past, one of which was my interest in the 1700's. I was indeed a soldier from that time period, but I was a Prussian that worked for the Austrians. One of my companion spirits that had watched over me since I was a child who was with me during the lifetime as a pilot was as well with me as the cavalry officer told me that I had died in a battle by getting my head knocked off by a canon ball!

Rittmeister
 
Shared memories with others

Sharing the same experience has occurred with "Leutnant Schäfer", "Oswald Boelcke', and "Lothar von Richthofen". All of these individuals I knew in the past and have met in the present and we have shared memories and have triggered memories with each other.

Rittmeister

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Shared experiences
 
Roma - Centurion level lives

I was in Roma for about 3 or so lifetimes. Each time I was Centurion level and one friend says that I was a baker once. Don't recall that at all. I left Roman life after Christ. Never saw any of the Gladitorial games. Don't think I would like that much.

What I do remember the most and like was the parties and the sexual atmosphere. Life was great as a Centurion. All the women and men wanted you. Yes, the U.S. is a lot like Rome except Americans are a bunch of prudes.

Now this will sound weird, I get flashbacks to Rome whenever I listen to a Madonna song. It's one of the newer ones where she sings something about "And I feel like I just got home" It could be called ray of light? Anyway, it's not the lyrics but the sound of her voice and the rhythm of the music. It makes me think of a concert with lots of people milling about dancing and a few are doing other things. There is lots of lights, food, alcohol, and I think some kind of drug or something that makes one feel very....geez, I barely explain it, euphoric? The more I think about it, it might have been a night club of some sorts.

We are all dressed in very light weight clothing. As a matter of fact, all I am wearing is a tunica, which is basically a fine linen short shirt. Not a place for people who are uncomfortable in seeing body parts exposed. It was a very fun and relaxed atmosphere. I kinda like just thinking about it :)

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Seeking other Romans
 
Minotaur and the girl in the maze

Rome was very much like modern America. I also was there. I remember parties with music and lights, much like a large private party concert.

I was also in Crete, and the only thing I remember about the bulls was the minotaur. I was the guy who dressed up like a minotaur and was required to find the girl in the maze. I was to catch her and make love to her and if she got pregnant, the city in which we lived would have a prosperous year. Sounds strange, I know, but I also know the person who was the girl. I also remember the dresses with the open fronts.
 
Memories confirmed by others

I know several people that share memories with me of incidents in my most recent past life: my past life mother, my past life brother, two of my best pilots/friends, and my old commander. So I have five people that I can share past life memories with about my life as Manfred. And two of these people also share memories of other life times with me.

We even at times remember enough to argue or disagree about our perceptions of events. For example, Oswald Boelcke and I remember the same incidents, but we perceive them from vastly different points of view. Both points of view are quite valid and make a great deal of sense since we were vastly different from each other in personality. Boelcke will remember something as being funny and I find it to be annoying or reckless. With some of my pilots, we remember things not publicly posted that left one of us feeling shocked and guilty, myself feeling neutral, and my brother felt it was just a necessary evil of war. My past life mother and I shared and worked out a paiful memory of her and I arguing. It finally turned out to be the time when she finally told me that my baby brother was actually my son. No one in my family had told me that I had gotten my childhood sweetheart pregnant and that my parents took the child as theirs. She was mad at me for other reasons and blurted out what happened with Bolko. The information shocked me and made me angry all at the same time. All that time I had thought of him as my younger brother and NOW he was my son! My past life mother and I also have worked on our emotional scares from our relationship to Papa.

So I guess this makes my memories more real, but most of all it makes them easier to deal with when working out painful feelings from the past. I think having emotional support is more important than it being proof.

I just had a major break through while chatting with my past life brother Lothar. The history books are incorrect! Hauptmann Oswald Boelcke did not die in 1916. I left Jasta 2 after the Hauptmann and I could not longer see eye to eye. He slapped me across the face while in lineup which was a breach in protocal. This caused a big scandal and then I was transfered and given my own Jasta to command. For an entire year, Jasta 2 and Jasta 11 were in competition with each other. The two Jastas used to blame each for things that the other did.

It was also rumored that Boelcke's accident was not an accident. It is suppected by what Lothar recalls that we all wondered if Boelcke was murdered. The story is that Erwin was not around Boelcke for 3 weeks when the "accident" occured. This makes Lothar and I suspicious since Erwin Boehm and Boelcke were close in a very special sort of way and Erwin generally watched out for Boelcke's welfare. What better way to be able to knock off a commander than while his closest companion is away not able to watch his back.

This also goes along with a rumor that High Command was killing off all the older Jasta Commanders. I suspect that Willy Reinhard was murdered instead of being killed by accident in a test flight.

So, Herr Hauptmann, we left that lifetime not the best of friends and of course, history repeated itself, but I thought you might like to know what Lothar remembered since it does not coincide with the history books. We have also discovered that my book Der Rote Kampflieger was altered during the 1940's. Also there was a company called Schoen publishing that was founded in the 1840's that published biographies of all the pilots in Jagdgeschwader I. I suspect that there were probably books published also about many of the pilots in Jasta 2 also.

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Shared past life experiences
 
Two images

I keep getting two images. First one is that I am am unable to function and I am like the living dead. I don't seem to be able to move, talk, eat, or even understand anything. I see flashes of the room where I was found. The second image I see is the rolling hills outside of the castle. There is a person with long stringy hair, perhaps wet from the rain and he seems to be wearing something greyish, perhaps chainmail. This person is large build with long stringy brown hair. He is moving through the waist high vegetation. Now I see flashes of him laying on a table or slab. He may be dead. I can't tell whether this is friend or foe. There seems to be a great deal of feelings of confusing. I am not certain as to whether both men are the same man.

I can now easily see the hallway in the castle. There were many hallways, but one I keep seeing. The floors and walls are stone. I see windows that let in light from outside. It is midday. The sky is overcast and cloudy. It is raining. It is much like a day in the pacific Northwest. I can look out these windows since there is now glass. They open to a courtyard bellow. The "windows" are arched. There are arched areas down below in the courtyard that mimic the walls above. The courtyard is lined with grey stone and has something that looks like a stone box planter for flowers to grow in. I would like to say it is a fountain, but it has dirt in it.

Across the courtyard is the direction of southwest. The northest part of the castle is taller by many (2) more floors, but the southwest corner has only the second or third floor and a walking wall at the top. I can see another hillside just beyond the castle's southwest edge. There are two hilltops and the fortress sits upon the northest one. It is covered with grasss.

The doors are made of heavy wood and have the classic black wrought iron hinges that extend across the body of the door. The doors are also shaped with an arch. For some reason this makes the doors better than regular straight topped doors. My bedroom faces the north west direction. The room in which I was raped in faced the same direction. I think I may have been raped in my room. I am unsure.

The man had dark brown hair, shoulder length, blueish eyes, several days of facial hair growth. His hands were dirty and large. He was wearing grungy looking clothes that were green grey and a dark blue or black. He grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth and hauled me into the room. The glass window was open. The room was cold. The window was like stained glass and had many small panes of soft light brown or golden colored glass. I am struggling with this person and he sets me down and is saying something I don't understand. He has a hold of my upper arms and is holding so tightly that his thumbs are pressing too hard into my flesh. He is shaking me. By modern standards he looks to be 25 to thirty years old.

Rittmeister
 
Chainmail

1. I am uncertain that this person I described is the assailant. Until I actually experience the rape act memory, I will not know for certain.

2. The castle appears to be in good physical condition, but it also seems to be in a very desolate place. I do not know for certain that this place is our primary place of residence. When I think about the bedroom there is something confusing about it. The room where I was raped has no curtains, but when I think about a room that is my bedroom, it has curtains and more stuff in the room.

3. Chainmail was not high tech for that time, but the fact that the man was outside without a hat is problematic. He should have been wearing a helmet or hat. The man appears to be ambling away, but I cannot tell if he is chasing someone or running away. There are few trees in this place, but my mind keeps telling that there was a small grove full of mature trees near a small river or stream down in a small ravine. Once again the ground is covered with lots of grass. Some tall some short. I feel as if I am only seeing a part of the this fortress/castle.

More about the chainmail -- men that wore the stuff had it made for them and they wore it like we wear sweatshirts. They were used to the weight just like men who wore armour wear are used to the weight of plate and had the muscle to bear it with ease. It was the jousting armour that was difficult to wear. ( I had two other lives where I wore armour.)

Let me think about the clothing-- When I am lying on the floor, I am barely clothed except for a bloody white chemise. And the chemise was white, not offwhite. I can see a part of this cotton like fabric sticking out of the cuff of the dress that I wore. I am wearing a dress with the chemise when the man grabs me into the room. Still not sure who he is. The dress is worn over the white chemise, it has long straight sleeves that fit fairly close to the arm. The dress is much like a Spanish surcote in that it closes down the front. The fabric has wooven color into it like a pattern, and there appears to be a gold trim on the cuff. My hands are very small. My wrists are very delicate. My skin is very white. The colors in the dress are dark midnight blue, turqiouse, and lighter color that is purplish. The majority of the dress color has a black to midnight blue coloring. The fabric is textured. It's not smooth when you rub your hand over it. The sleeves are tied in. The neckline is perplexing....it is V shaped and has wide trim that runs from the bottom of the front of the dress all the way up , around the back of the neck and then back down the front. The upper part of the dress fits fairly close, but the botttom part swirls out full when one spins themselves around. And there is great weight from this fabic. It also keeps me warm. The top front part of the chemise shows so that the open neck front part of the dress is not a V shape. No cleveage is showing. I am wearing small black slippers that seem to sparkle. Beads? I am not wearing stockings. Also the dress would have been difficult to remove - the tightness of the sleeves would require me to help.

I sometimes get an uncomfortable feeling that there may have been more than one person. Whenever I think this I tend to want to block it out and say that wasn't so, but it keeps coming back. This makes me question whether there was one or more persons that attacked me.

---- A quick flash of memory as I was reading through what I have written - the man who grabbed me and pulled me into the room - I remember him holding my arms tightly and shaking me. His thumbs digging into my upper arms and then the door is slammed shut and I am locked into this room. I am pounding on the door. There is not much in this room, but it faces the same direction as my bedroom. Perhaps it is one of the rooms below or above my bedroom and the layout is the same. There is a cot in the room and really nothing else but this pretty stained glass window. The walls are bare stone too. I can really see no way of getting out. I wonder if I opened the window to see if I could get out or perhaps if I could see someone. This windows views the area where the man ambling in the rain is seen. I seem to be locked in. I get a sense of time passing where I am bored and frustrated at being left in this room. Leaning against the wall. It is still daylight. ---


Rittmeister
 
I was either some kind of low nobility or warrior throughout all the lifetimes.

I was either some kind of low nobility or warrior throughout all the lifetimes. Let me see from earliest recall -- the dragon life (male- ruler occupation), on earth... Island of Crete - man responsible to perform minotaur ritual to make female in maze pregnant - if I found her made love to her and got her pregnant then the community had good fortune...no pressure there at all.... Three Roman lives as military and the last during Christ's lifetime and saw him murdered, I was an unfortunate Centurion visitor there.... Disgusted with Roman life went north and lived as a Pictish King - had a good wife and great children.... then there the what I call the Arthurian life since it happened around the time of King Arthur.... Around 1042 I was a knight of the Imperial Order, the oldest knight Order and we were joined up with the Knights of St. John of Jerusalem (Malta). In that lifetime I protected a church and perhaps a monastery too. I also spoke with the founding Grand Master of Maltese Knights.... Then comes this life as the girl that I had orginally thought was a nun. After that I was a knight again, a Cavalry Captain, and then a WWI cavalry capt./pilot.

The man who locked me into the room was not wearing chainmail. What bothers me is that I don't recall hearing any noises and having a feeling of fear from being locked into the room. I was frustrated. I was also wearing a small gold chain with, I believe a cross on it. This keeps pushing forth and I don't know why, but I have developed a strange rash around my neck. The marks on my neck look like someone had yanked off a necklace forcefully. I also realized that the removal of the dress would have been difficult without my help. The sleeves were very form fitting and I recall after the rape having lots of small scratches all over my arms. I

When I think about having any siblings, I get a flash of a baby, perhaps a year old. The baby sleeps in a much larger room in a box shaped bed that can rock. It is very nicely decorated with cloth and there is even some kind of fancy netting or fabric that is located on a device over the bed. Perhaps to protect the child from bugs? this bed I believe is in my parents room. There is a large bed with four post and has the canopy with heavy curtains. It is a beautiful room with a fireplace, a large window with the stained glass. the floor is stone also, but there are rugs placed in several locations such as near the fireplace where there is a couple of chairs and a small table. The ceiling is very high. I can see wooden support beams. There is other furniture such a large wooden trunks and something that reminds me of an armoir?

The baby looks very healthy. A woman whom I am guessing is my mother is in this room. She is tall and is wearing a reddish velvet looking dress much like mine. Same style of design. She wears her hair up in one of those strange hats that looks ...weird. It's round. I think she had brown hair. I also think she is pretty. She reminds me of the woman who played Juliets mother in the old movie, but she was not bossy and pretentious like Lady Capulet. This woman was gentle yet firm. She appears to be about 30 years old. I have this feeling that I may have had other siblings that did not survive due to illness and this child was probably going to be the last one for her. It may have been a boy, which would have been good for my father.

Rittmeister
 
Four injuries referencing a girl's life

It was quite difficult, but we did find four injuries that refered to the life as the girl.

1. One was on the left upper arm. It was the thumb press that the fellow who put me inthe room did while holding me so hard. I thought that was strange. Perhaps he was the person that I thought I could trust as you suggested a servant of the house or a man at arms for my father.

2. Another was an S shaped scar across my right cheek on my face. It was a knife cut.

3. The third was a cut into my breast. I could see the knife and blood oozing, It was a pretty deep fleshy cut. Makes me kinda quesy thinking about it. I also see someone with very dark eyes and a wearing hooded cloak. The room is dark as if lighted faintly by fire or candle light. The eyes--- they make me uncomfortable since I have seen this before in a people today. It makes me a bit uncomfortable to say, but the look in the eyes has something to do with witchcraft and Satanism. This makes me extremely uncomfortable.

4. The last is the most mysterious and perhaps the most important. A stab? perhaps into the area where the birth canal? is located - it 's lower abdomin. The image with that was was blob of blood and the person doing the searching had the impression of an unborn baby. He and I wondered if I was pregnant. I know that in royal marriages it was really important that the bride could have children and that the groom and bride would be together before the final part of the marriage ceremony to make sure of this. If you get what I mean.


Rittmeister
 
About my lives...

As for the life as the knight at the church, I have fond feelings for that life. I really cared about what I did and took my responsibilities to protect the priests, monks, church, and parishners very seriously. I think I felt honored that they would give me the duty of protecting them. I wore my armour all the time - everyday. I think I may have even had a young woman that I had fallen in love with. I don't know if I ever got to marry her - she was my soulmate. She shows up in many lives and we often try to be together and often find tragedy. It seems we shall never be together until we both return home to the dragon homeworld.

As for my life as Manfred, I had mixed emotions about what was going on politically. The military career was forced upon me by my father although I might have been drawn into it later if he had not forced me. I did not follow "the book" as some historians may wish people to believe, I saw my men as being human with needs and feelings. Many of the German High Command could often get themselves caught up in the protocal and pretenciousness of being an officer and that got very old very fast. It was impractical and I would have lost men if I had followed their orders completely. We often had to be clever in dealing with them. Sometimes it was as if we had to fight on two fronts.

But my feelings about things that happened as Manfred doesn't bring me any closer to understanding what happened to me when I was that little girl. Now when I think about it, I keep seeing three dark figures wearing hooded cloaks. They seem to be male. At least one had a long thick beard. The room in which I am in is dark...and cold. Very cold.

As that young female I went from being very happy and excited and looking forward to being married to feeling as if I was a walking corpse. I still don't see any reason for those men to have multilated me. They could have simply killed me if they didn't want me to marry that prince.

Rittmeister
 
WWI Brit brothers - solid evidence

A while ago a thread contained a conversation between myself and two other WWI past lifers and well, it looks we have found a photo and a letter that identifies them as being relatives! It's quite exciting.

Here's the story in a nutshell.....
I remember the last person I saw just before I died. I drew a picture of him. Then I met up with the person I refer to as Officer William, who had memories of being a British officer in WWI. I wanted to show Officer William the pictures in hopes that she might know something about the uniform since I suspected this person was British. Upon seeing the drawing immediately realized the connection between herself as Officer William and the picture.

Then I met Mav on the forum, who also said she was a British ground pounder, Private Jamie Evans who had two older brothers William and Andrew. So I thought I would introduce the two since they would have something in common being both Allied soliders.

Mav and Officer William immediately realized upon corresponding that they had a special connection between each other. Mav suspected Officer William as being one of her older brothers, who had also gone into the military.

Now we have a photo that matches the drawing that I made of the last man that I saw, who is Officer William. We also have the contents of a letter, that was found in the same place, that mentions the photograph of William Evans, who also had a younger brother named James.

So hows that for cool? You can check out the pictures on the website. www.rittmeister.org If you want to see the comparison between the photo and drawings, go to the section called Rittmeister's memories and then to the Military memories, and finally click onto the memory called The Last Flight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top