• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Rustic Memories

Rustic_Kid

Member
I had my first memory not from a dream today. I have been feeling weird and under the weather and couldn't understand why. I then tried to figure out where and why I was feeling this way and that's when it surfaced. Todays date has been bothering me for a few days and I think it may be from this memory. I dreamed of this woman in a red dress, her hair was curled and she had dark hair but greenish-blue eyes. In this snippet she seemed fine and was in the company of two other young women. One woman had a bonnet and the other two wore hats. There was a black horse cart nearby with no top. The town was small and it was humid. My clothes were a sturdy blue coverall or pants and my shoes were squarish toed boots that went above my ankles. There was something about the woman in red and I couldn't help but focus on her. I then had another snippet regarding this young lady. She was crying and very upset don't know why. This memory was short and don't know exactly what it is or means. I know I was male from maybe 18yrs to 30yrs and I somehow knew these young ladies. I feel asleep after and had never slept so soundly.
 
I think you have opened a door. More will come later. The date is probably very significant. Did someone die? Was it you? Sounds like you were looking through his eyes?
 
argonne1918 said:
I think you have opened a door. More will come later. The date is probably very significant. Did someone die? Was it you? Sounds like you were looking through his eyes?
I was looking through his eye and I am not too sure about if someone died or not unfortunately.


I do think you were right about opening a door. I had quite a few memories come through last night. Two were masonic in nature during or pre-civil war for the first and during the 50's or 60's with the second. I would have never suspected the freemasonry dreams because I'd never had such dreams before. The only reason I know that they were memories is because they check out with my research this morning. My third dream was in Vietnam. My team had come across several villages that the VC had already been to before us. For whatever reason they executed all the men, women and children and these villages and displayed the children in trees. I'm going to keep all the details other than that out because it is graphic and disturbing. It still bugs me.
 
Rustic_Kid said:
My third dream was in Vietnam. My team had come across several villages that the VC had already been to before us. For whatever reason they executed all the men, women and children and these villages and displayed the children in trees. I'm going to keep all the details other than that out because it is graphic and disturbing. It still bugs me.
The Viet Cong may have either suspected or known that the villagers were helping government forces and the Americans. They were warning other villages what would happen to them. This happened on both sides. I'm sure you know about Mi Lai? You may want to contact some Viet Nam veterans as they would be able to verify the facts. If you don't want to mention past life memories you can just say you had these dreams or heard or read about it somewhere.
 
I think you're right about what happened being a warning or retaliation for helping or maybe helping the Americans or their native helpers. I have heard of My lai and bought not too long ago testimonies compiled. I don't know any vets to aks help from though.
 
Buckingham Palace?


I had a dream this past evening that I've ad several times before but hadn't paid attention to.


I was at a ball and I was male and nicely dressed. There was a young woman next to me in an elaborate dress. We are at what looks like a celebratory ball and dont know what for. As we walked into what looked like a large hall or room we would all in a line take a step forward then stop. This would continue as we would enter into our respected places. I was wearing a uniform of sort but not military I don't believe.


Later on in this dream the young lady and I were walking down a staircase to the outside I don't know where this was but upon searching for places Buckingham Palace stood out as being the building. I don't know who I was though.
 
It would be difficult to attach a time period to a memory where the characters are in evening dress, but not impossible. The women's hairstyles would be the best clue, and perhaps the facial hair that the men were wearing. You might have been attending a function at the court of St. James. I would take this dream seriously, as it has occurred more than once.
 
I think what you are saying is that the event you attended was at this palace. Mighty fancy digs for a "Rustic Kid"! :laugh: Seriously, how did you narrow down the location? I completely believe your memory, by the way. It's an unusual one for someone who is as "down to earth" as you are.
 
BriarRose said:
I think what you are saying is that the event you attended was at this palace. Mighty fancy digs for a "Rustic Kid"! :laugh: Seriously, how did you narrow down the location? I completely believe your memory, by the way. It's an unusual one for someone who is as "down to earth" as you are.
Ah yes! Thank you BriarRose for clarifying that! It is quite a fancy a place I agree! :laugh: To be honest I was at a half-price books and found this book ( My GF did actually) in the clearance section for a buck. It was a book on Elisabeth of Austria. I flipped through it and there was a picture of those stair and I litteraly "OMG'd, OMG'd" throughout the store as I saw it and told my GF that those were the stairs! I wish I had more memories so I could narrow down just exactly who I was...but at the moment that isn't what is most important. Im happy as a clam with getting just any kind of memory at the moment!
 
I have my suspicions as to whom I may have been...the problem being is that I don't think we look alike but our eyes are very similar and things match up and in weird ways there are strange synchronicities between this person and another possible person whom I may have been. Do we have to look like our past selves?
 
There's a lot of varying opinions on that, Rustic Kid. I personally don't think you would have to resemble your past persona to any significant degree. I think the eyes often have the same expression. It seems to me that too much is sometimes made of physical resemblances to well-known people. I generally can't even see them. There have to be memories as well, and I think you are beginning to have them.
 
I agree with you completely BriarRose!Currently working on notes, my dream journals and comparing them and hopefully will be lead into a direction of some sort!
 
That's great. I think that you're going about assembling your memories in just the right way, and the amount of effort you're putting into it is impressive. I think that you'll be seeing good results.
 
Black Skull Society, the Roses,Muslim Calvary:


Last night I had quite a few dreams:


#1 I dreamed of a society that in my dreams they called themselves "Black Society" or "Society of the Black Skull" and during their ceremonies or rituals they wore monk like robes but it was a bit more modern setting.


#2 I dreamed of a conflict of "Roses" we were symbolized by a "Beige" or "Yellow-white" rose and we were trying to get on a ship and I was in charge of some men.


#3 Muslim Calvary/- There were men and women praying in opposite directions. One direction symbolized the sun and the other. We are praying in a citadel of sorts out in the open in a circular brick building of some kind. There were men coming in on horseback and war was happening "out there"
 
Could dream #2 be about the War of the Roses, fought between the houses of Plantagenet and York for control of England? It was fought around the middle of the 15th century, as you probably know. Dream #1 must have involved some arcane society, and #3, the crusades. The dream floodgates have really opened for you! It must be your time to figure things out!
 
BriarRose said:
Could dream #2 be about the War of the Roses, fought between the houses of Plantagenet and York for control of England? It was fought around the middle of the 15th century, as you probably know. Dream #1 must have involved some arcane society, and #3, the crusades. The dream floodgates have really opened for you! It must be your time to figure things out!
I've greatly considered that! Makes sense but trying to find a lot of the info is like a needle in the hay stack at the moment...but what I did find this!!


Dream 3:


394787_10150541354531399_566427382_n.jpg
 
I sympathize with the difficulty of obtaining information. Search engines often don't produce the kind of detailed information that we need. My "gut" feeling is that you were dreaming about the War of the Roses, but in the end, it's your "gut" that counts, not mine! Most white roses appear cream-colored, not snowy white. Do you know the nursery rhyme, "The Lion and the Unicorn"? It's about the War of the Roses. Google it, and see if it triggers anything. It was always my favorite. Most nursery rhymes are cryptically veiled references to other things. I presume that the photo is the citadel from dream #3. Have you tried a regression on a specific life?
 
Completely Stuck!


I have a bit of a strange dilemma. I am stuck between two possible identities...


-Both had almost exact similar lives and outcomes...how they died and what they did...


-Both look almost exactly like...


-Both were around at almost the same times...and were around some of the same places...


How do I narrow one down??


The only reason why I really want to narrow one down is because if I am the first...another possible life of mine (previous) is possible but if I am the second the other possible life I suspect ( the life before these two possible ones) is not possible.
 
You need someone who understands the relationship between astrology and reincarnation. They would be able to tell you exactly which one you were. Unfortunately, I don't have those skills. Good luck!
 
I don´t think we need an astrologer, I think that what we need is organization. I´m reading this thread and I don´t understand how many different lives we´re talking about here. There´s Vietnam, there´s pre civil war, there´s the 15th century, I´m lost. So it should not be too hard to pinpoint an identity actually, first what you would need to do is to organize the memories so it´s easier for you and for others to understand. Something like this:


Life in the 15th Century:


_ I remember a building that looks like this and this


_I remember being a woman and wearing a strange hat


Life in Vietnam


_I remember the jungle


Etc etc


After that, maybe you can explain better your concerns about these two people that you think you might have been. I wonder though, since you say they look exactly alike, have you seen pictures? Are they famous? or you just remember them looking the same? if you remember them looking the same how do you know they are not the same person?
 
Hello Owl! Thank you for your points! I was meaning my life post civil war...I do have pictures actually and I wouldnt say they were famous...their families were known but they werent. That is why there are some pictures. Theyre actually related which is why they do look alike but they also had the same experiences and died the exact same way. Also they were around at approximately the same time although one was older than the other by a few years. There are a lot of similarities which makes it really hard.
 
Well, what do you remember about that life? If you´re comfortable sharing. What makes you think, from what you remember, that you could be one or the other?.
 
Owl said:
Well, what do you remember about that life? If you´re comfortable sharing. What makes you think, from what you remember, that you could be one or the other?.
Id rather not say who...since I know no one would believe and Im not comfortable of defending why I believe so at this point. But I will say this...Ive been keeping notes and comparing with their lives.


I had originally thought I was the one person and had felt comfortable with the idea. While at a library I had found a book about another place that was related and read it. In the book I found the other person and their picture and was taken aback by the similarities of not only how they looked but what their lives were.


Both match up almost exactly except for their locations of where they lived. With the second one it would be very synchronistic as to where and what they did etc for my life during world wars I and II. I would have died in the same places again.


So one life my memories match up. The second life my memories also match (both had visited and been to the exact same places and knew the same people) and would be synchronistic.
 
Im leaning more towards the second person...their eyes are familiar to me and remind me of my own. With the similarities in their life and my memories, I think it makes for a better case.
 
I think you are probably on track, and your instincts are telling you which choice is right. I understand your reticence to reveal your identity - I think the reincarnation community is often too hard on people who believe they had a famous PL. Still, my curiosity is piqued! Maybe, some day you will feel safe posting about who it was!
 
BriarRose said:
I think you are probably on track, and your instincts are telling you which choice is right. I understand your reticence to reveal your identity - I think the reincarnation community is often too hard on people who believe they had a famous PL. Still, my curiosity is piqued! Maybe, some day you will feel safe posting about who it was!
Thank you BriarRose...My gut is telling me I am on the right track. I still have my hesitations but Im keeping a certain amount of distance from just saying I was them. I agree BriarRose I dont think anyone would be open to believing me which I am completely okay with. Ive got nothing to prove to anyone else but myself in the grand scheme of life. I might say one of these days when I am more certain. Only certain people know.


Interesting thing is with the person I suspect there would be a LOT of strange synchronicities and similarities to another lifetime 2 times after this one. We share a lot of the same interests and likes along with some of the things I've remembered. On the other hand somethings this person stood for I dont know but the biases are based for different reasons. But we do and dont change our attitudes over time as well.


Im still taking notes of my dreams and everything. Patience and time will tell I guess! LOL
 
I share your reluctance to post a few of my own PLs. I think it's difficult to be certain, and sometimes, I've jumped to conclusions, and regretted posting them. We all get "do-overs", Rustic Kid. We really can't afford to judge each other on this site. Unearthing past life identities is still more of an art than a science. We will be here when you want us to listen!
 
All very interesting Rustic.


Sometimes memories can all come in a rush like this. It's important to write it all down, because, they can just as suddenly dry up. Who knows why? It happens. When you're in the 'drought' that's a great time to go back over your notes and look for connections and patterns and ponder how all this relates to your present life.


Personally, I suggest not doing too much (any) googling and checking historical facts and dates and so forth at this point. I'd just focus on getting your memories down on paper with as much detail as you can for now. By all means include images of staircases, castles and so on, that look like what you saw and so forth. The book turning up at this time, with an image of the exact staircase you remember, is quite a coincidence. Strange coincidences like this can certainly be significant.


Although checking historical facts can be fun, if you do it too early in the piece you can confuse yourself, or end up jumping to conclusions or going down a blind alley where you think you know what's what when you might actually be quite wrong. It's much better to work with the snippets of information you have, meditate on them and see if you can get more detail on them on your own. (By the way, many people believe that you can experience two lives in the same historical period. Time is a funny thing and doesn't necessary 'behave itself' the way people think, but that's a whole other thread).


You'd be surprised how much information is in your 'inner google'. Although most of your information comes from dreams, you can access information in a 'half-dream' state with a bit of practice.


Just close your eyes and relax. Slow your breathing. Clear your mind for a few minutes. Stop thinking. Don't worry about what will or won't happen. Just relax. Then, when the 'internal chatter' has stopped (or at least mostly stopped), think of a bit that you do have. Just choose one scene that seems the most powerful or potent. Picture it very clearly in your mind. Go over it again in your imagination. Then 'rewind' and 'replay' it a bit slower. Ask yourself some questions such as: Who was that lady? What did she mean to you? Why were you there? What was your name? Does a date spring to mind? What happened next? Why is this moment significant enough to remember? etc. etc. Go with whatever comes even if it seems outlandish or silly at first. Trust it and see where it leads you.
 
Back
Top