• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Seeing the future in the past, and dream within a dream

Lynnette

Member
Hi, I was wondering

1) Whether anyone has any experience of seeing a past future in a dream about the past?

For example, I had a dream about a past memory, in which I was shown a photograph of a scene that had not yet happened. Later on within the same dream, I caught up with the scenario that had previously been photographed - like someone had time travelled into my future (in the past) and shown it to me.

2) Has anyone experienced dreams within dreams, so, have a past memory dream in the current time, in which you remember a dream which you had previously in the current time, which pertains to that that same past memory.

3) Anyone had dreams about the past in which you dream or remember dreams about previous pasts?

4) Also, dreams in the current in which you experience concurrent / parallel previous experiences?
 
1. no, 2. no, 3. no, 4. yes.


4. One was at my death bed...I was an old man in the Levant during biblical times and surrounded by a loving family as I took my last difficult breath; I died happy and fulfilled and felt complete release upon passing.


Then on another occasion, the dream began as before...I was the same old man, only I was being dragged by two uniformed romans. I was thrown into a room with no furniture and a small, high window. Two non-uniformed men approached me and proceeded to beat me to death with slow deliberation. I didn't get the impression they wanted anything from me, but simply to kill me, and they did. I felt a strong sense of resignation and death brought nothing but relief while something lingered for a period, some sort of tie to that lifetime...not a clean break as in the calm death.


My meditation afterwards indicated it was a parallel lifetime...I asked which one I actually lived and got "Both" after which I gave up...a little too mind-bending.
 
Very interesting questions Lynette. I have had a few. I will post two tomorrow that relate to #3 and #4. Tell us about yours.....I am very interested. :cool
 
Great Questions!

Lynnette said:
I was wondering


1) Whether anyone has any experience of seeing a past future in a dream about the past?
Yes I have. Sometimes I will have a very clear PL dream/memory. But sometimes my PL dreams are nothing more then bits & pieces, not always in the right order. It can be frustrating to figure out, because time skips ahead or back a bit...Kind of like watching a movie and someone accidentally hits the skip button and your in the MIDDLE of a unrelated scene in the same movie with the same characters.

2) Has anyone experienced dreams within dreams, so, have a past memory dream in the current time, in which you remember a dream which you had previously in the current time, which pertains to that that same past memory.
Not yet...

3) Anyone had dreams about the past in which you dream or remember dreams about previous pasts?
I don't think so, though when remembering my PL dreams I often will have a very clear sense to what my hopes/day dreams/goals were, I don't actually remember dreams I had in PL's.

4) Also, dreams in the current in which you experience concurrent / parallel previous experiences
No.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

1) Whether anyone has any experience of seeing a past future in a dream about the past?



No.


2) Has anyone experienced dreams within dreams, so, have a past memory dream in the current time, in which you remember a dream which you had previously in the current time, which pertains to that that same past memory.






I've had dream with dreams, but none of them had anything to do with past lives.


3) Anyone had dreams about the past in which you dream or remember dreams about previous pasts?


One dream I had, a long time ago, may fit in here. It was a very confusing dream though.


4) Also, dreams in the current in which you experience concurrent / parallel previous experiences?


No.
 

1) Whether anyone has any experience of seeing a past future in a dream about the past?



Not that I remember. But once I got ready a bandage as I knew that someone's gonna get hurt (Just somehow knew) and sure enough, a friend of mine got injured later.


2) Has anyone experienced dreams within dreams, so, have a past memory dream in the current time, in which you remember a dream which you had previously in the current time, which pertains to that that same past memory.






Nope.


3) Anyone had dreams about the past in which you dream or remember dreams about previous pasts?


Nada.


4) Also, dreams in the current in which you experience concurrent / parallel previous experiences?


Nope.
 
Hi Lynette,


Sorry to be so long. The most complete information I have ever had was during an OBE/dream state. I was floating and looking at a gravestone. There was carved imagery on each corner and it stood about three feet tall. I was right there - it looked and felt real.


I looked closely and began to see the name and date on the stone.


ELISIA K. EATON 424 AD - 429 AD


At the time I had a terrible chest infection and in my dream I was flying and floating OB. I was telling myself I wanted to remember this feeling. I read the inscription under her name and the date. "She was the Mascot of our ship ....she held our hearts....." (There was more, but I went back to the name and dates repeating them to myself over and over so I would not forget!) It was so lucid I could see every detail of the engraving! I knew that her parents had sailing vessels, she was very loved and well cared for.


As I viewed the stone, I realized this was me, I had died at only 4 years old, of a chest infection. By attempting to fly in my dream, I had shifted consciousness and REMEMBERED the feeling of her death -- she had died due to this "feeling." I remembered me/her and was viewing the grave site. It felt like Europe somewhere, the weather was cool, foggy, and I sensed water nearby.


The letters and dates in the gravestone were so clear - so real..I will never forget .
 
Back
Top