• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Seeking some desperate answers from sensitives.

Livey

First of all I wanna pre-face this by saying that this is the first form that I have ever decided to make an account with strictly out of sheer desperation to get spiritual answers im happy I finally found a place where I can truly express myself and maybe get some answers without people thinking that I’m inherently crazy just seeking some honest answers.

I recently decided to do a past life regression meditation and within this lucid dream/projection I found my husband from this life. After the regression meditation I was shocked at what my dream had relayed to me I had this reoccurring dream on repeat after the meditation the dream became harder to re visit the similarities in behavior from my dream and my husband in this life are uncanny maybe I’m reading to far into it. But the comments and energy in this life between me and my Husband match the behavior in my dream. He doesn’t know about my past life regression because he’s a very black and white individual but I’m just wanting to know could the man in my past life from my dream now be my husband? I know it’s a far fetched question to try and answer but at this point I’m open to any spiritual thoughts. Thanks again. Sending love and light. Olivia

Hi Lively Olivia, I think it is quite possible that you two may have chosen to live this life together again, but it isn't really important what I think.

What led you to do a life regression? I hope that you take some time and use the search function to seek answers to similar questions.

Thank you for signing onto the form. I'm sure that others will add their thoughts.

A warm welcome to you, Olivia.

Maybe the man from your dream is your husband, maybe he isn't. What do you think? Or rather: how do you feel about it? Because you will have to rely on your intuition here. Others can neither confirm nor disprove it. But it definitely is possible.

I would have thought that in this life you have chosen to be with the man you were with in a past life. There might be issues you have to work on in this life, or on the other hand you might just be as happy as pigs in muck together. Maybe the issues are around children or whatever happened in that past life. If it was cut short, then this is the Universe giving you a longer go at the relationship.

Back