• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Several memories in one go!

Lynnette

Member
Last night I finally succeeded in a visualisation after using some regression tracks by Brian Weiss I happened to find online. Or, rather, I succeeded in several visualisations. They weren't overly clear, unfortunately, very fuzzy and weak, but still.. I'm a little curious though, that they do not occur DURING the regression, but rather, just after it.

The first one was just after the tape had finished. I was leaning over the side of the bed to turn the player off, then ran my fingers through my hair and had a flash of a Native Amerian girl/adolescent doing the same. Somehow or another I knew her name was Little Wren. (Do they have wrens in America?) Then I had a glimpse of a girl, somewhat scantily, if modestly clad, with a knife and bow in her hand. She was surrounded by very tall, scantily leaved trees, and I had the impression she was actually up one of these trees, as she looked down onto a wooden-hutted village below. I had the strangest feeling that her people, whoever they were, no longer exist, but that it was somewhere in France-ish. Next, I was facing a village, with I think a church hall in front of me, lots of folk going about their own business, kind of like a market town. In the vision, the young man was wearing a coarse, white, baggy-sleeved garment, and carried a wooden flute or pipe. I had the impression he was a shepherd. Then that was it, and the images were gone.

This morning though, I used the regression tracks again, and again saw the girl in the tree, but this time went to when she died, and it was from an infected leg. I think she had either been shot/speared or otherwise somehow injured. It was wierd, because I have trouble in the same leg today. It goes through phases of feeling as heavy as a bar of lead, and very difficult and increasingly painful to lift and walk on! I also had a rapid glimpse of Little Wren again, but this time it was wierd as she was looking back at me almost as if she could see me, then smiled. Then lastly I had another glimpse of the shepherd, and whereas last night it was as if he was standing, deliberating as to whether to entre the village, this time he took up a stick I hadn't realised was in the other hand, and decided to carry on forward! and then that was it and everything was gone again!
 
Lynnette said:
Somehow or another I knew her name was Little Wren. (Do they have wrens in America?)
Yes, we do have wrens in America - one of my favorite birds. They have a clear talkative voice that stands out among the other birds. They are always hunting for bugs and like to flit around and go under raised flower pots in their search for spiders. I think their defining characteristic is that they go about their daily activities seemingly unaware of the squabbles of their brethren, as if they are in their own little world. When we see one, we always say "Oh, there's a little wren." and we take time to watch them because they make us happy.


This is just my opinion and someone else may have an equally valid opinion. I don't think it is odd that your experiences happened after listening to the regression. The power to unlock the door to your past life memories is within your own self and the regression helps you to find the particular state of mind which allows it. The key is to relax your body and still your mind so that you are free from distractions.
 
I think it is awesome that you had visions so quickly and easily.


Here in Texas we have those wrens. I have some that nest on my porch in rosemary plant 2 times a year. In early spring and in early summer. They are funny little guys. They screech at me when I go outside to water my plants. One will fly over to a nearby tree and screech at me. They sound like they are arguing with me. I laugh and tell them "hold on I am almost finished". And as soon as I come back in the house they get quiet and go about there business. My son did not beleive it til he went outside with me. Now we look forward to seeing them again.


Maybe you were called that because you stood your ground at an early age. :D
 
I suppose the clarity of the images in regression must mirror the clarity of memories in general? I don't have any memories of my childhood for some reason, nor for my teenage years either. Not any visual memories at any rate. I just sort of feel things and KNOW them. The visual memories I do have are few and sporadic, just sudden flashes of consciousness, and not even important events, either - sort of like the sudden image I had of Little Wren. Maybe that is why my regressions are fuzzy? I have feelings rather than visions...? (Although previously when I used to have spontaneous visions in my dreams, they WERE very visual...?!) Has anyone else experienced this?


To Raptor95, maybe it was so. I also like to think perhaps she wouldn't shut up chattering and singing. We have wrens here in the UK, living amongst the hedgerows, and they truely are non-stop talkers :-)
 
Hi Lynette,

(Although previously when I used to have spontaneous visions in my dreams, they WERE very visual...?!) Has anyone else experienced
There are many ways people experience past lives; smell, sounds, touch and visual. Most important are the emotions, good or bad. I hope you continue to share. :D
 
I have listened to a regression tape once, with no success, as I fell asleep soon afterwards! :)


But what used to bring up snippets of memories was physical "triggers" like smells and sounds, that is, one or more of the Five Senses.


"Smells" used to elicit a strong response in me until my sense of smell started to fade, probably from smelling smoke for such a long time, now it seems "Sounds", like perhaps music, particularly from a bygone era, occasionally elicits a familiar response from me.


Except I now have a hearing loss, partly from old age and partly from the rigs Federal Q and Air Horn, so the only way to enjoy music (or the TV) is to wear a set of quality Headphones. :D


So at the rate I'm going, I may never regress myself, but in a way, I'm now kinda looking towards the future instead of the past. ;)
 
That is a wonderful start to seeing previous lives. The next time something like that comes up try to focus on the emotions being felt by that past life individual...they can be so enlightening. These sound like they are amazingly clear views...I look forward to reading more.

hydrolad said:
So at the rate I'm going, I may never regress myself, but in a way, I'm now kinda looking towards the future instead of the past. ;)
I can understand that, hydrolad, and interestingly I am finding some clues to benefit my future through past lives and mistakes...in fact those coming to me with little or no prodding are directly germaine to the issues I face now...when I put it all together I'll share.
 
Dear Lynette,


The regression you experienced was similar to mine. One way in that you received information post-formal (self-)regression, as Stardis wrote.


Raptor95 I love your comments. It seems awesome to have waking visions so quickly and easily, I do also, as Lynnette does, but your connection to nature is so lovely.


Lynette, I had this happen, too: you mentioned,


"I also had a rapid glimpse of Little Wren again, but this time it was weird as she was looking back at me almost as if she could see me, then smiled."


I had the PL hypnotherapist ask me during my regression in current life to pre-birth, which she said was part of the process she uses to regress people, to go back to the "happiest memory" from each, fifth or so, year of my current life. I had almost none (I'm a happy person, odd circumstances :rolleyes: ), but she got me to come up with things. When she asked for age two, I saw myself clearly, what I wore, where I was, and I was smiling. The regressionist asked who was I looking at. I said, happily, "Me!" The PL regressionist said that was interesting. I got a sense of the word, "grandfather," intuitively, but said nothing. I could see in my peripheral vision a man in grey slacks standing with his hands on his hips, smiling at me. I dismissed it as impossible. I preferred for a while to believe the scene was "done over" in another reality and I really saw the adult woman me for an instant! Who knows? Not me, that's for sure...


And you mentioned clarity of visual memories, past life and current life. I have almost no visual memory recall in current life. (Also almost no memories of childhood.) If a red car drives by me today, I will remember it as a different color. I have to verbalize visual things to remember them. I can recognize visually though. If I see something I'll usually notice if it has changed since the last time I saw it by one millimeter it seems.


But for past life, I get memories frequently and I can see parts of them fairly clearly in my mind's eye. This way at least I think they are not my imagination, as I can't do that in my imagination. And like you mentioned, the clearest past life memories visually, of all, for me have been in the two past life dreams I have had. I get lots of waking feeling memories of all kinds from past lives, lots of verbal cues and memories, too.


Lynnette, and everyone, thanks for posting your interesting PL information for us to share!
 
Back
Top