• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Sir John

helz_belz said:
Nottingham is the county town (ie, the main commercial and law-centre for the county). Its one of the more historic counties of England.
Here we call that the "county seat". It's where the courthouse is for the county.
 
Thank you Helz and Argonne...I had no idea. I "heard" it (if you can call it "hearing") several times and thought something was omitted, or garbled between the "Nottingham" and the seemingly secondary "shire".


I have deliberately avoided google and other search engines for a potential Sir John in Nottingham from 1250 to 1296 as I don't want to obtain any preconceived notions of who he was, only to find he was another. I seem to be getting regular and valid information through the akashic records (though much slower and cloudier than I'd like, due to current life issues) and feel the questions I have yet to obtain answers for will come in time.


The latest was a time of birth, and while I felt definite about it in my "viewing state", upon looking at it in the light of day, asked myself why I would put stock in a specific time when they had no chronometers which could measure time down to the minute. Then I had to shake myself...all the information I have obtained came from the only place it still exists...in the soul's memory and the akashic records...why distrust those sources now, when they have gotten me to where I am?
 
Since I last visited this thread I have had few views into Sir John's lifetime. What had become apparent in those few views was the significance of his wife to his true happiness. Previously I had tried using current meanings only to find they inadequately conveyed what I was trying to say and thus not understood by Sir John. As stated before, my assumption that the arranged marriage was one solely of convenience and duty and thus "loveless" was completely incorrect. His understanding of the term "love" was not properly used to reflect regard for a spouse...rather that regard was expressed by the respect and interest in which he held his spouse...an able and loyal wife, helpmate, companion, mother and confidant, and she filled all those roles as if she had been, which she was, born to fill them.


I obtained more detail about his chaffing under the yoke of duty and he had been the second son; the first son, much like father, very ambitious, cruel and bullying, but dying in his early/mid teens thus leaving the family's future to John. Very capable, John fulfilled his obligations, though his chosen life's work lay elsewhere.


I know the current incarnation of John's mother now, and the younger brother and best friend is my current best friend. The next task was trying to pin down the familiar energy of his wife, as the more I contemplated her the clearer she became, though while she felt familiar, I couldn't place her. As I mentioned in another thread I now believe I have discovered her current incarnation, and a portion of my obtaining this memory was to establish the previous and meaningful connections to her from the past. I will describe my experiences leading to this revelation in a later post...not to tease, but to ensure I understand it correctly and completely...it is, right now, a moving target.
 
Back
Top