I have been recording my dreams since the 2002 and now have 100s of recorded dreams but I only became interested and a believer in the possibility of past lives in 2010, some of my recent dreams are already posted in this forum.
when I went back to some of my old recorded dreams I was amazed by them because some of them might very much reflect a past life memory, noting that at the time of having these dreams and recording them I had no interest or beliefs in past lives, I only noticed them when I went through them only recently, here are some of them:
1- Unlike myself now, I was a young Asian girl being trained in martial arts and how to be a fighter, I was fighting with my master or trainer or assuming fighting, there were other young trainees as well and each of us had unique fighting skills, technique and moves, the area was snowy and icy and part of the training was to learn how to fight with sticks, jump and slide on the snow easily without falling – I knew that I was having lots of trouble on learning fast like the others – (in my current life I have never seen snow before).
2- At the time of this other dream I have not visited Qatar yet only a few years later, in this dream the city of Doha was more of a developing small town, it consisted only of one main road yet everything seemed to me very familiar as if I had been to this town before (Doha), there was someone with me who I knew while dreaming but could not recognize after the dream, he wanted to process a photo film but could not find a photo processing shop in town, the main road however contained the largest shops in town, so we went there and entered a multipurpose shop, the shop was big, white and beautiful and we went to the manager on the upper story of the shop, when I saw the manager I felt like I knew him very well and the whole experience went as if it had actually occurred before – this dream truly felt as if I was remembering and not dreaming.
3- I was living alone in a large house, I had a quite cat and a noisy dog – I use to lock the dog in a metal cage outside the house in the garden most of the time, and one day the dog was feeling lonely and sad and I felt sorry for him so I set him free, a few days later the dog became rabid and attacked me so I sent him away feeling very sad for him.
4- I was in a desert with two friends or companions and we went to a large tent, the tent contained a large group of thieves and their leader was very evil, me and my two companions were not part of them but only visitors and everybody including us wearing Arabic clothes, the leader ordered one of his servants to bring him something that looked like a short chair with no back, the servant did that but accidently touched the leader's clothes with the chair and damaged the leader's clothes, the servant got very confused and scared but the leader smiled at him and pats the servant's head calming the servant, the leader then moves away to speak with someone who seemed like his direct commander or assistant, the commander gives the leader a very large sword, the leader goes back to the servant thrusting a direct stab into the servant's heart in front of everybody, yet there was no reaction from anybody except me and my two companions, and our fear and confusion became very noticeable, the leader turns his evil face back to us with his chest covered with the servant's blood, approaching me and my companions slowly until he became very close to us, he then and unexpectedly showed fear from us despite that we were actually scared of him, he raised his hands upwards and said a statement that I could not remember, but it was some sort of a prophecy involving us, at that point one of my companions whispers to my ear saying that this was the same thing said to him by a wizard a few days ago, and the second companion also remembers that someone told him the same thing, and then I myself remembered that the same thing was told to me once. The leader then urged us to join his gang, and that even though they were a gang of thieves but they were actually serving a higher good cause against the king, the leader wanted to test us in a fight only between him and me, we changed our clothes to the same ones of the leader's soldiers, and both rode horses and held swords, I understood that the fight will be a sword duel on top of the horses, and when we became ready, we were encircled by the leader's gang in the desert outside the large tent - all thieves were clapping and encouraging their leader only while my companions stood quietly watching from a distance. The duel started and continued for a long time, I got injured but I injured the leader as well several times until I stabbed him dead on the side of his chest and fell from his horse to the ground, suddenly everyone became shocked and stood silent – sadly the dream ends here.
when I went back to some of my old recorded dreams I was amazed by them because some of them might very much reflect a past life memory, noting that at the time of having these dreams and recording them I had no interest or beliefs in past lives, I only noticed them when I went through them only recently, here are some of them:
1- Unlike myself now, I was a young Asian girl being trained in martial arts and how to be a fighter, I was fighting with my master or trainer or assuming fighting, there were other young trainees as well and each of us had unique fighting skills, technique and moves, the area was snowy and icy and part of the training was to learn how to fight with sticks, jump and slide on the snow easily without falling – I knew that I was having lots of trouble on learning fast like the others – (in my current life I have never seen snow before).
2- At the time of this other dream I have not visited Qatar yet only a few years later, in this dream the city of Doha was more of a developing small town, it consisted only of one main road yet everything seemed to me very familiar as if I had been to this town before (Doha), there was someone with me who I knew while dreaming but could not recognize after the dream, he wanted to process a photo film but could not find a photo processing shop in town, the main road however contained the largest shops in town, so we went there and entered a multipurpose shop, the shop was big, white and beautiful and we went to the manager on the upper story of the shop, when I saw the manager I felt like I knew him very well and the whole experience went as if it had actually occurred before – this dream truly felt as if I was remembering and not dreaming.
3- I was living alone in a large house, I had a quite cat and a noisy dog – I use to lock the dog in a metal cage outside the house in the garden most of the time, and one day the dog was feeling lonely and sad and I felt sorry for him so I set him free, a few days later the dog became rabid and attacked me so I sent him away feeling very sad for him.
4- I was in a desert with two friends or companions and we went to a large tent, the tent contained a large group of thieves and their leader was very evil, me and my two companions were not part of them but only visitors and everybody including us wearing Arabic clothes, the leader ordered one of his servants to bring him something that looked like a short chair with no back, the servant did that but accidently touched the leader's clothes with the chair and damaged the leader's clothes, the servant got very confused and scared but the leader smiled at him and pats the servant's head calming the servant, the leader then moves away to speak with someone who seemed like his direct commander or assistant, the commander gives the leader a very large sword, the leader goes back to the servant thrusting a direct stab into the servant's heart in front of everybody, yet there was no reaction from anybody except me and my two companions, and our fear and confusion became very noticeable, the leader turns his evil face back to us with his chest covered with the servant's blood, approaching me and my companions slowly until he became very close to us, he then and unexpectedly showed fear from us despite that we were actually scared of him, he raised his hands upwards and said a statement that I could not remember, but it was some sort of a prophecy involving us, at that point one of my companions whispers to my ear saying that this was the same thing said to him by a wizard a few days ago, and the second companion also remembers that someone told him the same thing, and then I myself remembered that the same thing was told to me once. The leader then urged us to join his gang, and that even though they were a gang of thieves but they were actually serving a higher good cause against the king, the leader wanted to test us in a fight only between him and me, we changed our clothes to the same ones of the leader's soldiers, and both rode horses and held swords, I understood that the fight will be a sword duel on top of the horses, and when we became ready, we were encircled by the leader's gang in the desert outside the large tent - all thieves were clapping and encouraging their leader only while my companions stood quietly watching from a distance. The duel started and continued for a long time, I got injured but I injured the leader as well several times until I stabbed him dead on the side of his chest and fell from his horse to the ground, suddenly everyone became shocked and stood silent – sadly the dream ends here.