A few years ago I was working as the despatcher for a daily newspaper.
One afternoon a delivery contractor arrived and in the vehicle with him were his wife and a young boy. The boy whose name is Ben was 3 years old, and we had not seen or heard of each other before this time.
When his mother opened the van door Ben jumped out, ran straight to me and taking my hand lead me back to his mother.
He said to his mother, "this is my other daddy, he lost me when a cart ran over me."
Ben's family are of Maori (New Zealnd native) origins while I am of English/Irish origin and very fair skinned, so Ben"s anouncement was a rather startling one for both of us.
I had some knowledge of the theory of reincarnation but had not given it much credence before that day. Now I a believer.
One afternoon a delivery contractor arrived and in the vehicle with him were his wife and a young boy. The boy whose name is Ben was 3 years old, and we had not seen or heard of each other before this time.
When his mother opened the van door Ben jumped out, ran straight to me and taking my hand lead me back to his mother.
He said to his mother, "this is my other daddy, he lost me when a cart ran over me."
Ben's family are of Maori (New Zealnd native) origins while I am of English/Irish origin and very fair skinned, so Ben"s anouncement was a rather startling one for both of us.
I had some knowledge of the theory of reincarnation but had not given it much credence before that day. Now I a believer.