Hi everyone! I am new to this forum but have been lurking for a while. Something has recently come to light and I would like some opinions please 
My grandfather (on my fathers side) who has passed was adopted at birth after my great grandmother unfortunately died in childbirth. He was brought up, knowing he was adopted, but the family never really spoke about it. This past week, I have been researching my family tree and it has come to light that my grandfathers sir-name was Harris. It was difficult to find out as everyone thought his sir name was something different and i just searched by chance on something my gran recently said in passing (she has dementia so I initially thought she was getting mixed up). Well, you'll never guess what my 20 month old son is called?! Harrison. He is not very verbal yet, but you can bet I will be listening out! I just find this an amazing coincidence! I had a psychic reading a year or so before he was born and was told that there was a boy spirit waiting to be born to us, and that we would recognize him somehow when he was born. I would love to think it was him, not growing up knowing with his mother (although I know he was treated very well) and getting the chance to experience a different life. Opinions anyone?
Thanks for reading
My grandfather (on my fathers side) who has passed was adopted at birth after my great grandmother unfortunately died in childbirth. He was brought up, knowing he was adopted, but the family never really spoke about it. This past week, I have been researching my family tree and it has come to light that my grandfathers sir-name was Harris. It was difficult to find out as everyone thought his sir name was something different and i just searched by chance on something my gran recently said in passing (she has dementia so I initially thought she was getting mixed up). Well, you'll never guess what my 20 month old son is called?! Harrison. He is not very verbal yet, but you can bet I will be listening out! I just find this an amazing coincidence! I had a psychic reading a year or so before he was born and was told that there was a boy spirit waiting to be born to us, and that we would recognize him somehow when he was born. I would love to think it was him, not growing up knowing with his mother (although I know he was treated very well) and getting the chance to experience a different life. Opinions anyone?
Thanks for reading