The dream I want to share is one I had many years back. It still sits with me and left a big impression, but even if it can be past life related, it's not a 100% past life dream.
But because of the impact it had, id love to get some opinions on it
The dream took place inside a present day house, even the outdoor parts. This is why Im saying that whatever it is its not a 100% past life dream with autentic scenes.
First I was with what seemed like a native American tribe. There were small tents. I was there with a man. For some reason the two of us were different from the others. Also we were newcomers to the group. Ive had a lot of dreams about this man, and its no one Ive met in this life although he can look a bit like someone I knew before.
I was a woman I think
Me and him were dressed the same way (yellow clothes) and we had a fighter spirit. I think this is what created the split with the rest of the tribe. I think we caused some turbulance, and I cannot say for sure what this was about and if it was a good thing or not. We were also wearing swords and were restless. I think we had been out in the battlefield beforehand and had helped the tribe.
I think there was something about the order or the way the tribe was lead that we questioned, and we were then kicked out of the tribe. They said they were a peaceful goup. When we were kicked out they said that we were great fighters/warriors and that we could use that for a greater good, but it wasn't a good thing in their group.
Dream shifts, I lost my sword, it felt like I had done something wrong and it was taken from me as a precaution. Suddenly I am being pulled through a small lake that is connected to a more recent world (felt like a metaphor for the birth process tbh). My sword from before went through that lake before me and I was told that in this life I would get it back and Id need to use it again, it's like my main goal in this life is somewhat connected to that fighter spirit. But I had to find it
Right before I go thru I see a huge native American tent with a man that knew a lot about herbal medicine (not sure if related to the other tribe before) and get some quick course in herbal medicine of all things.
I was also told that although this herbal knowledge would affect me in this life it would not be my main goal.
Ok, so this was the dream. I feel a bit silly, but its the last part of it that made me want to post it.
Im very interested in herbs, nature, I work in a health store were we sell herbal supplements. The sword is also a metaphor for something, but I'm not sure what. The sword could have been a metaphor thru the entire dream, not sure how much swords native americans used.. I have to say I dispise violence, I cannot even imagine myself as being a warrior killing ppl.
Could there be anything to this dream, or do you just think it's a random dream?
But because of the impact it had, id love to get some opinions on it
The dream took place inside a present day house, even the outdoor parts. This is why Im saying that whatever it is its not a 100% past life dream with autentic scenes.
First I was with what seemed like a native American tribe. There were small tents. I was there with a man. For some reason the two of us were different from the others. Also we were newcomers to the group. Ive had a lot of dreams about this man, and its no one Ive met in this life although he can look a bit like someone I knew before.
I was a woman I think
Me and him were dressed the same way (yellow clothes) and we had a fighter spirit. I think this is what created the split with the rest of the tribe. I think we caused some turbulance, and I cannot say for sure what this was about and if it was a good thing or not. We were also wearing swords and were restless. I think we had been out in the battlefield beforehand and had helped the tribe.
I think there was something about the order or the way the tribe was lead that we questioned, and we were then kicked out of the tribe. They said they were a peaceful goup. When we were kicked out they said that we were great fighters/warriors and that we could use that for a greater good, but it wasn't a good thing in their group.
Dream shifts, I lost my sword, it felt like I had done something wrong and it was taken from me as a precaution. Suddenly I am being pulled through a small lake that is connected to a more recent world (felt like a metaphor for the birth process tbh). My sword from before went through that lake before me and I was told that in this life I would get it back and Id need to use it again, it's like my main goal in this life is somewhat connected to that fighter spirit. But I had to find it
Right before I go thru I see a huge native American tent with a man that knew a lot about herbal medicine (not sure if related to the other tribe before) and get some quick course in herbal medicine of all things.
I was also told that although this herbal knowledge would affect me in this life it would not be my main goal.
Ok, so this was the dream. I feel a bit silly, but its the last part of it that made me want to post it.
Im very interested in herbs, nature, I work in a health store were we sell herbal supplements. The sword is also a metaphor for something, but I'm not sure what. The sword could have been a metaphor thru the entire dream, not sure how much swords native americans used.. I have to say I dispise violence, I cannot even imagine myself as being a warrior killing ppl.
Could there be anything to this dream, or do you just think it's a random dream?