• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

The past 2 months

For the past two months I’ve been getting brief flashbacks of myself in what I’d assume is the early 1500’s and the man I was in love with. Doing things like riding horses or walking through what look likes Paris. Is it a past life?!
 
Hi Anna Renee,

Welcome to the forum!
It could be that those flashes are from a former life. Try to start a journal in which you write down all the information. Finding out about past lives can take years sometimes. So after some time, it's good to be able to read your journal again, because you might forget details during the years.
 
i like the advice firefly. hello anna, welcome to the forum. i look forward to reading more of your discoveries through out the years.

kind regards :)
 
Hi!

It very well could be. What has triggered this, you think?

Best Wishes

Li La

(Like when I have been in a bedroom away from home and the walls and roof is made of wood. It brings me back to a past life when my husband was a rancher and our walls and roof was of wood too.)
 
Back
Top