• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Thoughts?

yvettebruneau

"Jonas and Chopra will walk around a fire seven times, once for each of the seven lifetimes they will spend together. Truth be told, Jonas is already of the opinion that they’re on their third lifetime together, possibly even their fourth. Either way, he says, 'I’ll take seven more.'" - Vogue, Nov 29, 2018
Saw this in an article regarding the upcoming wedding of Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra, a couple I actually have little interest in [I merely saw the original article referenced on another site, mentioning the past and future lives] and I thought I would share it here [hopefully, to the right board].

I found the notion quite romantic, despite what people say of this particular couple. Whether they are destined to remain together for seven lifetimes or seven months, I simply and briefly found the sentiment of the Hindu tradition of walking around a fire to signify the lifetimes to come to be rather enchanting.

And, while the Jonas brothers are no longer as high-profile as they once were, I think it's interesting to see another celebrity openly embracing the idea of reincarnation.

[And, if this isn't on the right board, can the admins direct me to where it should go?]

Thank you for sharing.
I am sooo NOT interested in "V.I.P." people and all that gossip (which has been the same for I do not know how many centuries), and if you hadn't posted this, I would have missed this.
I have no idea who these people are, never heard of them.
But it makes me happy to learn that some popular people obviously believe in reincarnation.

Back