wolfldy
Senior Registered
Does anyone in this forum have as vivid memories on being on the Titanic as I do? I know the name of the man I was in that life. The name was Roderick Robert Crispin Chisholm.
I am finally over the emotional baggage as feeling the guilt of being responsible of creating the doomed liner and knowing it was being built wrong from the drawing phases as Robert was the head Draughtsman or draftsman in American language. I was just wondering as I know feeling those last minutes of his life, makes me wonder if anyone can back up the memories I have.
The anniversary has been hard to deal with, it is like when I was suddenly was pushed back in my body while in meditation, I have been feeling various passengers presences. I know they want to comfort me, but I've been on the defensive and feel that I am still responsible in some fashion. I won't say that it is all my fault or really anyone's fault totally, but I feel a part of it. I know it was supposed to happen for a reason and accept it, but that doesn't make it any less of a tragedy. I mean I know I should be over the contempt I have for Mr. Ismay, but I'm still struggling with that issue.
This post and discussion is continued in the thread: Titanic Past Lives
I am finally over the emotional baggage as feeling the guilt of being responsible of creating the doomed liner and knowing it was being built wrong from the drawing phases as Robert was the head Draughtsman or draftsman in American language. I was just wondering as I know feeling those last minutes of his life, makes me wonder if anyone can back up the memories I have.
The anniversary has been hard to deal with, it is like when I was suddenly was pushed back in my body while in meditation, I have been feeling various passengers presences. I know they want to comfort me, but I've been on the defensive and feel that I am still responsible in some fashion. I won't say that it is all my fault or really anyone's fault totally, but I feel a part of it. I know it was supposed to happen for a reason and accept it, but that doesn't make it any less of a tragedy. I mean I know I should be over the contempt I have for Mr. Ismay, but I'm still struggling with that issue.
This post and discussion is continued in the thread: Titanic Past Lives