Obie
Senior Registered
Everyone always talks about their most glamorous PL's - the royal lives, the lives where they were prominent, etc. What is the toughest life you could recall. These lives can be just as important sometimes. They teach us a lot. My toughest tought me survivability.
I was an orphan during the middle ages in England, and I survived by beg, borrow, steal. No parents and was starving most of the time. Sometimes I got a tongue lashing or thrashing for stealing. I remember one man in particular who was evil looking who was yelling at me a lot. I died at age 20
I was an orphan during the middle ages in England, and I survived by beg, borrow, steal. No parents and was starving most of the time. Sometimes I got a tongue lashing or thrashing for stealing. I remember one man in particular who was evil looking who was yelling at me a lot. I died at age 20