I am new to this Forum and I have seldom talked to anyone about reincarnation but I would really like to hear what you think of the following story. Since I am not native english it is probably not gramatically correct but I hope it is understandable.
My husband and his sister lost their brother very suddenly when he was in his thirties. Their brother had an epileptic seizure and died unexpectedly as a result of it. My sister-in-law and my brother-in-law were very close and she had great difficulties in coping with the loss of her brother. This was four years before our twins, a boy (S) and a girl (Y), were born.
Ever since the twins were born, my sister-in-law comes to our house once a week to take care of the children when my husband and I are working. My sister-in-law is alone and has no children of her own, and has a very special connection to my son. When he was young he reacted to her as if she was his mother. Their bond is unique.
Now what happened in the last two years, S&Y are now 14 years old, is that S got ill. Doctors can’t find out what is wrong with him but he is very tired, has an increased body temperature all the time and he says his head feels like it is on fire, especially as soon as he tries to concentrate. As a result of the mystery of his illness and trying to find the cause I went to a Shaman a few months ago. She told me that there was a little boy with S and that this boy was supposed to be born as my child together with the twins (triplets) but he died before he was born. I did not know that nor did anyone tell me, so it must have been very early in the pregnancy but what she told me makes sense and I believe her. Especially since (when the twins were young) I used to hear a child’s voice in my head. I always knew this was the voice of a little boy (I don’t know why), but I never told anyone because I thought nobody would believe me. Now let’s call this boy H. H did not like it when I paid attention to S. He seemed to be jealous. Was this perhaps some kind of sibling rivalry?
To see if the connection with H was the cause of S’s illness the Shaman helped S and H to say goodbye to each other and she made sure that they were freed of their mutual commitments, since this seems to be necessary in order for S to go on with his life and for H to return to the spirit world. Since I felt that there were no commitments between H and Y (the Shaman agreed on this), I did not bring Y to the Shaman to say goodbye to H.
After saying goodbye to his brother I had hoped that S would recover from his illness but it did not happen. He did however regain his joy in life, which he had lost in the first year of his illness. The physical signs are unfortunately still the same.
Recently, I started to think about the strong connection of S with his aunt and with the sudden death of his uncle. Especially with regards to the head-on-fire-feeling of S and the epileptic seizure of his uncle (=overheated brain?), this combined with the special connection my brother-in-law and sister-in-law had. I wonder if either S or his brother H is (or was) the reincarnation of my brother-in-law. If S will let me, I will take him to the Shaman and ask her to help us to find out if this is the case. Who knows, this might help S to regain his health.
If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know,
Connie
My husband and his sister lost their brother very suddenly when he was in his thirties. Their brother had an epileptic seizure and died unexpectedly as a result of it. My sister-in-law and my brother-in-law were very close and she had great difficulties in coping with the loss of her brother. This was four years before our twins, a boy (S) and a girl (Y), were born.
Ever since the twins were born, my sister-in-law comes to our house once a week to take care of the children when my husband and I are working. My sister-in-law is alone and has no children of her own, and has a very special connection to my son. When he was young he reacted to her as if she was his mother. Their bond is unique.
Now what happened in the last two years, S&Y are now 14 years old, is that S got ill. Doctors can’t find out what is wrong with him but he is very tired, has an increased body temperature all the time and he says his head feels like it is on fire, especially as soon as he tries to concentrate. As a result of the mystery of his illness and trying to find the cause I went to a Shaman a few months ago. She told me that there was a little boy with S and that this boy was supposed to be born as my child together with the twins (triplets) but he died before he was born. I did not know that nor did anyone tell me, so it must have been very early in the pregnancy but what she told me makes sense and I believe her. Especially since (when the twins were young) I used to hear a child’s voice in my head. I always knew this was the voice of a little boy (I don’t know why), but I never told anyone because I thought nobody would believe me. Now let’s call this boy H. H did not like it when I paid attention to S. He seemed to be jealous. Was this perhaps some kind of sibling rivalry?
To see if the connection with H was the cause of S’s illness the Shaman helped S and H to say goodbye to each other and she made sure that they were freed of their mutual commitments, since this seems to be necessary in order for S to go on with his life and for H to return to the spirit world. Since I felt that there were no commitments between H and Y (the Shaman agreed on this), I did not bring Y to the Shaman to say goodbye to H.
After saying goodbye to his brother I had hoped that S would recover from his illness but it did not happen. He did however regain his joy in life, which he had lost in the first year of his illness. The physical signs are unfortunately still the same.
Recently, I started to think about the strong connection of S with his aunt and with the sudden death of his uncle. Especially with regards to the head-on-fire-feeling of S and the epileptic seizure of his uncle (=overheated brain?), this combined with the special connection my brother-in-law and sister-in-law had. I wonder if either S or his brother H is (or was) the reincarnation of my brother-in-law. If S will let me, I will take him to the Shaman and ask her to help us to find out if this is the case. Who knows, this might help S to regain his health.
If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know,
Connie