• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

University Survey on Memory, Identity, and Past Lives

mcamero

New Member
Hello!

My name is Melanie Camero and I am a Religious Studies student at California State University, Northridge. We are currently doing research on memory and identity in the context of reincarnation. In order to learn more about what constitutes as identity through the process of reincarnation, a survey has been developed for those who have experienced reincarnation or believe in reincarnation. I was wondering how everyone felt about taking a survey? The survey is easily accessible through this link : https://s.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6EfSa1iApDK2hjn&Preview=Survey&BrandID=qtrial

Thank you!
Melanie Camero
 
Hello Melanie,


We are excited about your research and hope to help in some way. The fact that you want to do a survey is exciting to us. We haven't had one done by a University before. There have been studies of course but not here on the forum.


Is this a first for you? Have you done it on other forums? In other places? I also want to thank you for asking permission before posting. We appreciate that.


Can we ask questions here on the forum? I know a few members have them. ;)


I hope people are participating in your current survey. :D Please keep us posted. Curious minds want to know.
 
I filled out the survey for myself and for my eldest daughter. The majority of my posts on this site pertain to her memories and our validation of them.


Best wishes to you!
 
Hello guys!


Thank you so much for helping us out with our research. We are really trying hard to disseminate this survey as much as possible.We have been hitting up as many forums as we could and have been really successful. In fact, if anyone has any recommendations on how to get this survey out, we would really appreciate it! Any questions, concerns, and recommendations are also much appreciated. In fact, we have already changed to survey as a response to one of your recommendation! Here is the new survey link : https://s.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6EfSa1iApDK2hjn&Preview=Survey&BrandID=qtrial


Again thank you so much,


Melanie Camero
 
Is there any way to give responders a blank copy? Everytime I look at this it shows the answers of the previous person.
 
There was a "button" to clear previous answers . I think it was at the top of the page, but I took the survey several weeks ago.
 
Thanks for checking in with us Melanie.


I would encourage our members to let Melanie know if there are any suggestions or input.


Tman
 
Back
Top