• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Unusual Voting Dream (1920's/1930's)

Edelweiss

Member
I had an unusual dream this morning, which has caused me to rethink and reflect upon what I thought I knew about a previous life of mine.

I am uncertain of the year in my dream, but I know it must be a significant year. I was in this ornate building and had just finished voting. I am uncertain what we were voting for exactly, but I am certain it involved the Nazi Party, possibly the SS. I recall from the dream that there were two important numbers were 41 and 44, and 44 was the more significant number (which I was involved with)

It felt from the dream that 44 was involved with the SS, and the SS that came into power. It was also involved with those who were higher up, meaning the benefitted greatly from this vote. I also felt like, I was somehow in charge or was directly responsible for the vote, or something similar.

This was a strange dream, so I do not know if it has a historical basis or not.
 
Hmm, it seems a bit weird to me. I'm not big in history but I think the SS was small and pretty much whatever before 1934, and after 1934 there would be no votings. Also, them being a paramilitary organization inside the Nazi party people wouldn't really have to vote for the SS. That was my response when I first read your dream and I imagined a regular citizen voting.


Now... if it's an internal vote then things changes. Were there other people with you? how many? can you recognize anyone?


Do you think you were involved in politics? With the Nazi party before it came to power?
 
Owl said:
Now... if it's an internal vote then things changes. Were there other people with you? how many? can you recognize anyone?


Do you think you were involved in politics? With the Nazi party before it came to power?
There were actually quite a few people, in varying uniforms. I can not pinpoint an exact head count, but I'd say there were most likely more than 30, coming and going from the building. In the dream it felt like I was thinking that it was possibly 1932 or 1933, but upon waking it felt odd for some reason. The vote felt very important, and that it had to with the SS somehow in connection with the Nazi party.
 
Back
Top