• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Validity?

So, I haven't been here in a couple of years. Just wanted to mention that yesterday I found out that one of my teachers had lost his father almost 25 years ago. Anyway, I think I might have been his father. I tried searching my brain/soul for memories, and I had found this memory of two very similar men, who lived in New York City and were extremely supportive of one another. I don't know what I did to die, but I know it really hurt this man. I just wish I could tell him that I was sorry.
 
That is an interesting, and startling experience. Your impulse to tell him you're sorry is a kind one, and comes from the heart. I don't know what others will think, but to reveal what you believe could be ill-advised. Would you like to share with us what leads you to believe it's true?
 
Continuation


Well, the man, I'll call him D, was the younger man. I was the older man, A. I don't remember how I died but I do remember sharing an apartment with D. Maybe I need to do a past life regression to get more information.


How do I believe it's true? Well, I wrote something down along the lines of this two years ago. I also had the first recollection when I was 4 years old. I also feel content whenever he's near. I always thought there was more of a connection but I didn't know what it was.
 
Sorry, musiclover! I'll try to find your old posts. If a member with "seniority" pops up again, I don't know their stories. That must be a good feeling to understand why you feel a sense of connection with your teacher. I hope it brings you closure.
 
Back
Top