• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

vision before you sleep

daisyjane

New Member
I just laid my head down to sleep and had a vivid dream. I was on a cliff overlooking the sea with a bunch of buddies dressed in revolutionary war naval uniforms. I had an intense feeling of we did a great job. Someone said Commodore Barry and Trentont or something like that. I looked it up and he was a Naval Officer his memorial is on Tremont St. He looks exactly like an old lover. Barry's first ship, was Peg which is my name. Can PL's come to you at this point before you sleep? When I saw his statue on the site it looked exactly like him meaning my friend.
 
I often have visions when I am either waking up or going to sleep. They always happen when my eyes are shut and my mind blank. Yes they can be very vivid, mine are in splendid color and I often feel like I am in the scene, like a holographic-projection. I feel that the visions are just as legitimate as dreams or deja vous, and can reveal even more about a past life. I remember when I had my first vision of my past life in the stone age, it came suddenly out of the blue, I had never before even considered that I had lived in the stone age. That made it all the more amazing!
 
To "daisyjane"


Hello and a warm welcome to the Past Life Forum, a safe place where you are amongst like minded individuals who respect others in their posts and discussions.


What you are describing happens to me all of the time and is known as "Hypnagogic" sleep, a prelude of sorts just before you fall asleep, while others dismiss the episode as a hallucination type phenomena only.


I am of the opinion that "snippets" of useful information can be derived from this phenomena and that informed individuals can discern these episodes as they would a sleeping dream.


And yes, it is very possible to be shown information that you need in your life, such as Spirit Guides, Past Lives and other much needed information.


Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have, this is how we learn. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, daisyjane! Welcome to the forum.


I may very well have known Commodore Barry from a past life. We may even be on the same postage stamp! :)


John_barry_stamp.JPG
 
Hi, daisyjane! PL memories and snippets can pop up anywhere at any time. My husband and I were mulling some wine for Christmas and I "got launched" into a memory of us doing the same thing a few hundred years ago somewhere in Germany. I've stumbled into clips while playing video games (particularly Skyrim when I go into the halls and inns), and yeah, sometimes just as I'm falling asleep.
 
Back
Top