Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this forum, and I'm so fascinated by what I've been reading! For years now I've been interested in finding out more about reincarnation and believe in it wholeheartedly.
The reason I came to this site in the first place was because of something my daughter told me today.......my grandson, who is 3, screams for sometimes 15 mins after he wakes up when he's been asleep in the car. I've heard him, and it's as if he's absolutely terrified, and it takes all my daughter's patience to calm him down each time. She's tried all sorts of things, such as making sure she is still in the car when he wakes up so he doesnt feel abandoned, or waking him up before the car stops, or just letting him wake up naturally, or trying to keep him awake in the first place, but nothing seems to be working.
I suggested that there may be a past life link here, and I think she may have hit the nail on the head when she said perhaps in his last life he may have been killed in a car crash, falling asleep at the wheel perhaps, and waking up at the last moment, too late to save himself, and maybe waking in the car is triggering that memory.
I'd really appreciate some feedback if you could...it's a problem that's driving my poor daughter crazy and I'd love to be able to help her.
Thanks...
I'm new to this forum, and I'm so fascinated by what I've been reading! For years now I've been interested in finding out more about reincarnation and believe in it wholeheartedly.
The reason I came to this site in the first place was because of something my daughter told me today.......my grandson, who is 3, screams for sometimes 15 mins after he wakes up when he's been asleep in the car. I've heard him, and it's as if he's absolutely terrified, and it takes all my daughter's patience to calm him down each time. She's tried all sorts of things, such as making sure she is still in the car when he wakes up so he doesnt feel abandoned, or waking him up before the car stops, or just letting him wake up naturally, or trying to keep him awake in the first place, but nothing seems to be working.
I suggested that there may be a past life link here, and I think she may have hit the nail on the head when she said perhaps in his last life he may have been killed in a car crash, falling asleep at the wheel perhaps, and waking up at the last moment, too late to save himself, and maybe waking in the car is triggering that memory.
I'd really appreciate some feedback if you could...it's a problem that's driving my poor daughter crazy and I'd love to be able to help her.
Thanks...