MaritaMari
Senior Registered
Ok, so couple of days ago I did a self-regression. Among other things, when I was asked what the year was I got the year 1535. When I was asked what my name was, I got some completely strange name that sounds Italian. I don't know much Italian, but I tried spelling it and it gave me no results, neither as a valid name nor surname. I was thinking if anyone can help me with this - the name I got was Ananginiani or Amanginiani, I don't know if the spelling is correct. Does anyone know if this can be a valid name?
Btw, in regression I was in a stone-walled room and had the impression I was dying, out of natural causes. To be honest, none of this seemed familiar, except the room I was in, though slightly... maybe I saw it in some film? I don't know. Anyway, I'm really curious is this Amanginiani is a real name or my fabrication
Btw, in regression I was in a stone-walled room and had the impression I was dying, out of natural causes. To be honest, none of this seemed familiar, except the room I was in, though slightly... maybe I saw it in some film? I don't know. Anyway, I'm really curious is this Amanginiani is a real name or my fabrication