• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What Are Your Talents?

Demi said:
Your past life: Eskimo military leader?
Just wonder LOL
Not quite but funny you should mention, I've had quite a few past lives going into battles however Through all the years I've been regressing I've never seen any sign of snow :/ . Would be quite interesting though. However here is a list that I've repeatetly picked up :) .

Diana Devonshire (1632-1664) Born in Berkshire, foght for Scotland and executed in Nottinghamshire for Witchcraft.

Simon the Christ (2BC-65AD);Peter and Magus pops up in places though, Born a slave in Malta, lived in Judea and crucified in Assyria

Noble Xiang (Year of the Tiger-?) Born to Qin and Ming died in battle in Shanxxi

Koya (European Neolithic?) Wife of a Chief of Whoisgard killed in an ambush

As a child I wanted to dance but never had much luck. My Mother sent me to dance lessons but without much success. I just could not get the intricacies of tap dancing and I remember being 13 years old in

an 8 year old ballet class and losing ground. All my life though I had loved watching belly dancing in movies or television and wanted to do that. My Grandparents took me on vacation and I saw in the newspaper that Little Egypt was playing in a little club nearby. I begged them to take me and of course they did not think it was appropriate for a 13 year old child.

I was 24 when I saw an article about a new belly dance class starting in our city and I picked up the phone and enrolled immediately. I had taken my fourth class when the teacher asked me to help her teach!! It was the easiest thing I had ever done and I loved every minute of it. I continued my studies and eventually taught belly dance for 19 years. I know it must be from a past life, I just haven't had a glimpse of that life yet.

Now I watch my grandchildren for signs of past life talents and plan to help them develop any interests they may have. Chandra

I can relate to this,
Not just things like phobias and fears carry over from life to life, but the things you love, and skills carry,
Chances are you got bitten by the belly dance bug in a previous life, hence your skills

In my previous life, I had started dancing at around 16, it became an addiction,
Two years later my teacher told me I should go “professional” (a massive compliment)
Got my job dancing at two restaurants at 19 (she helped me get them, my parents did not like that I was doing this, thought it was one step away from prostitution)
The pay was good, but I did this because I loved it,

I still have a deep love of belly dance, but now also from the other side of the fence,
If I had been born a girl, I would have returned to this dance,

Back