• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What countries do you believe that you lived in during your past lives?

AstonishingPatch123

Several of my own past lives overlap each other, which is proof that you can reincarnate into any time period possibly, past, present or future. Your beliefs may differ.

I believe that I lived in these countries in past lives. Many of these lives took place in the 1960s-2000s:
England
Scotland
Wales
United States
France
Germany
Spain
Italy
Switzerland
Hungary
Romania
Japan
North Korea
China
Soviet Union
Canada
Brazil
Australia
South Africa
Kenya
Poland

In fact, you can look at my other past lives by looking through my account. I discovered a new past live where I lived as a German boy who was born in the late 1990s and died in the mid 2010s (yes, I was probably only a child when I died in that life). I remember watching the FIFA World Cup 2006, which took place in Germany. I also remember a similar past life in which I lived in Hungary, and in that life I believe I died sometime during the early to mid 2010s, possibly at the age of 12 or 13. During that life, as a small child, I would often watch a TV channel called Minimax, aimed at young children.

What countries do you think you lived in?

I discovered a new past live where I lived as a German boy who was born in the late 1990s and died in the mid 2010s (yes, I was probably only a child when I died in that life). I remember watching the FIFA World Cup 2006, which took place in Germany.
Interesting. Any details that you remember from that past life and the 2006 World Cup? Or is it just a general feeling you were there?

Interesting. Any details that you remember from that past life and the 2006 World Cup? Or is it just a general feeling you were there?
I was born in 2006 in this life, so this past life overlaps my current existence. I remember watching the World Cup on TV. I somehow remember Argentina winning a group stage. I checked there now and it is indeed true.

I was a German boy who lived in either a small town near Hannover or in the suburbs of the city. I was born in the late 1990s and I died in the early to mid 2010s. I enjoyed my life and I had many good times.

Funny enough, I had three other lives which overlapped both this one and the life I just described. These lives took place in Japan, England and the United States. In the former two, I was a girl while in the latter, I was a boy (like I am in this life).

Last edited:
Don't know where, Egypt, Greece (Athens), Italy (several places, several times), maybe Ireland or Wales, France, England (?), maybe Netherlands (?), a place I can't sort out (got "Philippines" in the regression, but looked more like Meso-American, was a tribal life), maybe US or Canada. It even adds to the confusion that country borders change over time.

A lot of my past lives happened before modern borders. So here it goes.
Areas covered by modern countries - Spain, France, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Macedonia, Mexico, Norway.
Traveled and lived briefly - Turkey, Lebanon, Israel
Have the same name as modern country or are modern country - Egypt, Japan, England, United States (also when the US were colonies)

Greece, Mongolia, India, Italy (what's now modern Italy anyway), England, and the US.

I haven't figured out where my most recent life was, just that it was an English speaking country.

Potentially, I might have had a past life in Israel at some point, but I haven't been able to verify that. I had a rather interesting dream about a place there that I'd never even heard of and it was unusually detailed. I only figured out where it was thanks to a random YouTube video.

Last edited:
USA, Austria, Canada, Ua Pou (Marquesas archipelago), Russia, a Nordic country maybe Norway),not real memories but also Japan, Italy, Egypt...

England,Germany,The Us,and maybe the Netherlands or sweden??Not completely sure about those two yet

Ah ok, thanks. I've always got my eye out for anyone who might have been in that region during the 20th century because I believe I may have lived two lives there.
You're most welcome. How about today, any relation to Serbia?

Back