• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What country are you from?

What country are you from?

• North America

Votes: 63 46.3%
  • South America

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Asia

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Africa

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Antartica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Europe

Votes: 52 38.2%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters

AssassinAnime

I'm from Florida, Americus. The city I live at currently is backwards with the way people think. Jackie Robinson haunts his old house according to children who see him. People keep building bars in the Downtown area. Too many crazies
An antique shop is haunted by a ghost in a mirror. There is a small amount of healthy places, farmer's market is okay, and a witch in one spiritual shop. There is occasionally a older random guy who plays the saxophone, older guy playing guitar, and young guy flute in public during different days and times.

SandySouth

I was thumbing through some threads, when I noticed that the conversations between members are from across the globe! These conversations would not be happening if it were not for the Internet. Now the following observations do not include members that do not state where they live, and of course I have not listed everyone but check this out -

Shanghai - BJY
New Zealand - Robin
Sweden - Veronika & Shield
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Charles
Finland - Josefina
Canada - Aili; Ben, Peter V & RayGavel & AnnaBella

England - Nerthus & Gemini & RebeccaG
Europe - Althia
Belgium - Eevee
Kiev - Candide
Holland - Moss &TriniTY
Boca Raton - TaoistGuy
Victoria, Australia - Halenka & Kelly H
Nijmegen, The Netherlands - Titus Rivas
Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico - Marita
USA - too many to count

So where are you from? You can vote and be specific by posting a reply.

I am in California...North America.
I am in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, North America. Very old city with a lot of “soul” (pun intended).

Last edited:

Emma66

Once a Marine, always a Marine
I was thumbing through some threads, when I noticed that the conversations between members are from across the globe! These conversations would not be happening if it were not for the Internet. Now the following observations do not include members that do not state where they live, and of course I have not listed everyone but check this out -

Shanghai - BJY
New Zealand - Robin
Finland - Josefina

Europe - Althia
Belgium - Eevee
Kiev - Candide
Holland - Moss &TriniTY
Boca Raton - TaoistGuy
USA - too many to count

HI I am from France but was in Kansas when I was young for an internship and lived in New Jersey in my last past life.

Adam M

I am from the U.S. but I remember my past life since I was a very young child. I was one of those 18th century British empire lowest rank pawn class foot infantryman soldiers sent to do invasion charges in India to invade some fortresses and land. After an invasion charging a fortress, we all immediately killed off by the defending French and Indian army easily when we were doing our infantry charge in our tight line formation.

melon04

I was born in the US and have lived here for pretty much my entire life. I will not share what state though; I hate my state and hometown and I want to leave it one day.

GalaxyDreamer90

I'm in the United States. Currently Dayton, Ohio. However I was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I want so badly to someday soon travel but currently am limited on transportation as I only have my permit at the moment despite being an adult. I have plans as soon as I get my license to hopefully travel first to New York City then eventually London and maybe Paris and Tokyo. However not sure I could get time off work to travel and also not sure how my boyfriend would feel about traveling with me. I wish to find my place in the world someday, but I feel I don't belong anywhere in this world. From my experience though I've noticed that I fit in more in the city then a small town. Still I sometimes feel no matter where I go I just don't belong.

Jeannettef

Shanghai - BJY
New Zealand - Robin
Finland - Josefina

Europe - Althia
Belgium - Eevee
Kiev - Candide
Holland - Moss &TriniTY
Boca Raton - TaoistGuy
USA - too many to count

I am from Oisterwijk in the Netherlands

Ministargazer

Ministargazer

Shanghai - BJY
New Zealand - Robin
Finland - Josefina

Europe - Althia
Belgium - Eevee
Kiev - Candide
Holland - Moss &TriniTY
Boca Raton - TaoistGuy
USA - too many to count

I am in Canada and have lived here my whole life. Have travelled throughout the U.S.A. and Mexico but have not yet left the continent for Europe. Hoping to someday.