Lady2
Senior Registered
Early in the morning last week, when I was half awake, I had a word stand out to me off a parchment map poster on my wall, it changed in front of me. It spelled itself in a different language, the word 'Anis' (with a dash over the i), pronounced like 'Ann – iss' I think, but I could be wrong there. It was in old Celtic lettering, stayed there for several seconds.
I’m sure it is relevant to a past life of mine in Ireland. I tried to find out if it was an old Irish town name, or just an Irish word that means something translated, but couldn’t figure it out.
Has anyone ever had this kind of experience happen to them, and/or can you help me figure out what it means?
I’m sure it is relevant to a past life of mine in Ireland. I tried to find out if it was an old Irish town name, or just an Irish word that means something translated, but couldn’t figure it out.
Has anyone ever had this kind of experience happen to them, and/or can you help me figure out what it means?