• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What The Heck

Etam818

New Member
wine**Ok I'm new that's a given from what I'm about to post.All my life i've been isolated and unable to identify for most of my life. I've been able to adapt and mingle as is required for ordinary life,But I cant understand a few things like why I hate the French and Rome with no reason and why ive had dreams with wolfs speaking to me in Latin waking up and looking for the translation and (FINDING IT).Why When I made love with my wife(Ive walked upon the plains of blood my time the time of man and then start spouting stuff in Gaelic).Now I know this is strange and im not messing around with ya'll at all. This seems to be the only place that has the that might be able to reply with with something other than im crazy.So any insight to this would be greatly appreciated.
 
Hi Etam818


Welcome to the forum.


Yep, that's pretty odd, but not the oddest thing I've ever seen in the forum! No, you're probably not crazy. :)


It's certainly possible that some of this at least might be connected to past life experiences coming back to you in your dreams and at a 'subconscious' level.


People have past life recall in a few different ways. It seems that roughly half remember things in the form of dreams. It's unlikely you ever encountered an actual talking wolf, but sometimes dreams can contain symbolic or hidden meanings as well as actual memories coming through. For example, perhaps you knew someone named Wolfgang who used to speak Latin in some former life, which is why you see him as a Wolf? Or something along those lines. Out of curiosity, what were the words?


A lot of people talk about having either a fondness or an aversion to a place they've never been. Many people say that sometimes foreign words will spring to mind either in dreams or reveries.


Have a look in the FAQ section of the forum. There is all sorts of information in there about other people's experiences, as well as tips for how to find out more, that might make some of these fragmentary things make more sense.
 
I am assuming that you have heard of Romulus and Remus, the brothers commonly believed to have founded Rome? They were suckled by wolves.
 
Blueheart said:
I am assuming that you have heard of Romulus and Remus, the brothers commonly believed to have founded Rome? They were suckled by wolves.
Yes I've heard of those,but to be told Pathos vertray by a dream wolf when I kow absolutely no Latin is kinda strange don't ya think?now vertae is only what I heard don't know what it means other than virtuos that's the only deffintion I could get.Sorry my spelling is fubar but ummm I drink a lot to deal with this so please forgive my ignorance
 
Etam818 said:
wine**Ok I'm new that's a given from what I'm about to post.All my life i've been isolated and unable to identify for most of my life. I've been able to adapt and mingle as is required for ordinary life,But I cant understand a few things like why I hate the French and Rome with no reason and why ive had dreams with wolfs speaking to me in Latin waking up and looking for the translation and (FINDING IT).Why When I made love with my wife(Ive walked upon the plains of blood my time the time of man and then start spouting stuff in Gaelic).Now I know this is strange and im not messing around with ya'll at all. This seems to be the only place that has the that might be able to reply with with something other than im crazy.So any insight to this would be greatly appreciated.
Ok Pathos is Greek sorry it sounded Latin for some reason
 
Back
Top