• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Why have I never had real memories?

V

Vogue_1983.

Hi everyone,so I already have made posts where I asked for tips on how to get any past life memories,but I still haven't gotten that far since then.But that's also because I tend to give up easily on things.If I could actually choose,I would just go to a actually regression therapy session,but the reason I'm kind of holding back from that is because I'm scared that I may discover things that I won't like.(sounds silly,I know).But I'm actually scared to find out traumatising stuff about myself or I'm scared that I may have thought to be a certain someone and turn out to be someone they knew,not the person themselve.But I actually doubt that happening,wich I will get back on later.Someone in the comments actually suggested something similar,self hypnosis by using a video on YouTube.It has apparently worked for some people,so I didn't think much of it and tried it myself.But it didn't really go as planned and ended up being a weird and scary experienceo_OI actually followed all the steps correctly.I layed down in a dark room,I put on the video and tried to follow the instructions.I actually had to restart a couple of times bc I kept laughing because the guy in the video sounded so calm and serious and I just couldn't help it.But eventually I could restart the video without laughing and actually started to take it more seriously.At a given point I start to feel weird and it felt as if I was rising up out of my body.It kind of felt similar to having a sleeping limb and standing on it,but I felt it in my whole body.At this point I started freaking out and stopped the video, because I was scared that I was gonna float out of my body and accidentally do astral projection,wich I didn't want.I also felt like I was short of breath and had trouble breathing.But I stopped trying anything at all because of this.I said something earlier about being scared of discovering I wasn't who I thought it was,but I still kind of doubt that happening.I'm actually pretty certain that I've lived more than one live before this one,but one of my most recent ones is the one that I somehow feel the most attached to.It started with me watching a movie with 2 people from my pl in it,and a certain scene triggered some reaction in me.I stumbled across an article of the man I knew from that past life (I've mentioned him a lot on here actually)wich contained a list of women he possible had dated (because historians still aren't certain if all the women in the list actually dated him or not)I found a picture of myself from that life in the list and felt this weird connection.Before I saw that picture I felt completely fine but when I looked at that picture I suddenly felt this wave of sadness and just a overall weird feeling come over me,and I was nearly bawling at this point.But I tried to hold it back and did more research.As I was reading about stuff like my family,my personality and my interests the more "familiar" everything felt.This may sound cringe,but before discovering all of this I felt like there was a part of me missing and like i finally found it.I always kind of knew that this person was me ,but before discovering about pl's and reincarnation I just couldn't put a name on it.Other than this and a past life dream that I've had,I haven't really come close to having any real memories.I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things and whenever someone on here is able to tell everything in detail about like 10 lifetimes I just sit there and feel dumbo_O.whenever I experience weird waves of being depressed out of nowhere bc of something pl related I just want to be able to link a certain memory to it and know why I'm sitting there in such miserable state.So does anyone have any recommendations on how to trigger memories?And should I consider going to a actual regressionist?Is anyone going through the same?(I hope I didn't come across as whiney but I'm just getting kind of frustrated)

Last edited by a moderator:
What worked for me was meditation in lieu of a regression. I have a really hard time being hypnotized. My body's just not having it lol.

While I meditated, I focused on periods in history that I had an attachment to or a heavy interest in, and let the memories come to me. Thinking of specific people worked too. Just clear your mind and let it happen.

Be careful trying to trigger memories. You're likely going to see things that'll shake you to your core.

I have been through something similar, yet different.

But first, I think you DO have memories.
Not all PL memories come as "full HD" first person "clips". Memories from your current life don't either.
Try to remember something from your current life, like your best Christmas or Birthday present you got as a kid. What was it? Surely triggers an emotion, but you probably don't find yourself in that surrounding. You just think of that moment and feel something.
Do your PL memories feel the same?

One of your problems is that you are so attached to your one, possible life and expect to get memories from self-regression that will confirm this.
Self-regression only works when you approach it with the open-minded, innocent curiosity of a child or mad scientist. "Ah, so let's try this and see what happens."
When you have expectations, it probably won't work.
As Klaud suggests, maybe try meditation to relax a bit more so that you can ready yourself to take what ever will come. As long as you are afraid that you might get anything that speaks against the PL you feel so attached to, you are blocking yourself. (I am VERY good at blocking... keeping me from blocking myself is much harder)

Two or three years ago, self-regressions stopped working for me. I was hopelessly frustrated, also because I was unable to either validate or disprove a certain life of mine. I was lucky in getting some "full HD" memories from meditation and self-regression before this inner crisis. As for that one life... might have been too quick with putting puzzle pieces together and ended up with a man whose name is somewhat known. More infamous than famous, actually. I was shocked, desperate and felt utterly lonely. NO... but then, I began to feel attached. Today I'm not so attached anymore which is good. My gut feeling still insists... but yeah. I try to take what ever comes.
I fear you will have to convince yourself that it doesn't really matter, that patterns are more important than personas. Either that or be willing to accept memories from ANY life.
I don't do many regressions anymore, also couldn't be sure that I had enough undisturbed time. I need to be alone at home, but the postman still could ring... the cat might meow... ok, nevermind.
Anyway, I began getting memories again, ever so slowly, even more unsorted puzzle pieces mostly, flashbacks, all sorts of things. And last year or so, at last I got stuff from regressions again.

Then I retreated for over a year. Came back here just recently.

What worked for me was meditation in lieu of a regression. I have a really hard time being hypnotized. My body's just not having it lol.

While I meditated, I focused on periods in history that I had an attachment to or a heavy interest in, and let the memories come to me. Thinking of specific people worked too. Just clear your mind and let it happen.

Be careful trying to trigger memories. You're likely going to see things that'll shake you to your core.
Lol same.I hear of people somehow being able to relax and stay completely still while some random guy on yt is whispering instructions into their ear,but my body just rejects the whole thing.I've defenitly heard of people using mediation in order to get flashbacks or remember things,but I just don't know how to get in the right headspace for mediation.I defenitly can see myself thinking about a certain period in history/person,but I don't know what to do to get further than just sitting there and really focusing on it with nothing actually happening.
Be careful trying to trigger memories. You're likely going to see things that'll shake you to your
yea I've heard several stories from people on here who saw pretty traumatising stuff in dreams/flashbacks,but I think i'ts worth the risk since I just want to know more.(okay maybe I'll regret saying that when that happens,but I'm curious though)

I have been through something similar, yet different.

But first, I think you DO have memories.
Not all PL memories come as "full HD" first person "clips". Memories from your current life don't either.
Try to remember something from your current life, like your best Christmas or Birthday present you got as a kid. What was it? Surely triggers an emotion, but you probably don't find yourself in that surrounding. You just think of that moment and feel something.

One of your problems is that you are so attached to your one, possible life and expect to get memories from self-regression that will confirm this.
Self-regression only works when you approach it with the open-minded, innocent curiosity of a child or mad scientist. "Ah, so let's try this and see what happens."
When you have expectations, it probably won't work.
As Klaud suggests, maybe try meditation to relax a bit more so that you can ready yourself to take what ever will come. As long as you are afraid that you might get anything that speaks against the PL you feel so attached to, you are blocking yourself. (I am VERY good at blocking... keeping me from blocking myself is much harder)

Two or three years ago, self-regressions stopped working for me. I was hopelessly frustrated, also because I was unable to either validate or disprove a certain life of mine. I was lucky in getting some "full HD" memories from meditation and self-regression before this inner crisis. As for that one life... might have been too quick with putting puzzle pieces together and ended up with a man whose name is somewhat known. More infamous than famous, actually. I was shocked, desperate and felt utterly lonely. NO... but then, I began to feel attached. Today I'm not so attached anymore which is good. My gut feeling still insists... but yeah. I try to take what ever comes.
I fear you will have to convince yourself that it doesn't really matter, that patterns are more important than personas. Either that or be willing to accept memories from ANY life.
I don't do many regressions anymore, also couldn't be sure that I had enough undisturbed time. I need to be alone at home, but the postman still could ring... the cat might meow... ok, nevermind.
Anyway, I began getting memories again, ever so slowly, even more unsorted puzzle pieces mostly, flashbacks, all sorts of things. And last year or so, at last I got stuff from regressions again.

Then I retreated for over a year. Came back here just recently.
Hm that's actually true,not all my memories are as crisp as they used to be,so I guess it could be the same with pl memories.As for searching for memories with a certain emotion attached, luckly for me that won't be too hard bc I actually still remember stuff going back to when I was a baby,so hopefully that would help.
I actually see what you mean and I actually wanna explore all of my lives,but for some weird reasons I just feel like this lifetime was more ,"prominent".Also because I'ts the only one I have some clues about and I've had a past life dream from that lifetime that I still remember pretty vividly.(if you want some more information on this dream if you scroll through my recent posts it will pop up somewhere I wrote it fairly recently)And i'ts true,I also just want some sort of "proof" or anything from that life,and feel like I can only calm down once I know.But I'll try and do my best to be more "open" and just wait for things to happen gradually.

Lol same.I hear of people somehow being able to relax and stay completely still while some random guy on yt is whispering instructions into their ear,but my body just rejects the whole thing.I've defenitly heard of people using mediation in order to get flashbacks or remember things,but I just don't know how to get in the right headspace for mediation.I defenitly can see myself thinking about a certain period in history/person,but I don't know what to do to get further than just sitting there and really focusing on it with nothing actually happening.

yea I've heard several stories from people on here who saw pretty traumatising stuff in dreams/flashbacks,but I think i'ts worth the risk since I just want to know more.(okay maybe I'll regret saying that when that happens,but I'm curious though)

The trick to meditation is to ignore your thoughts. In one ear and out the other, so to speak. If you need to focus on something, focus on your breathing until your mind is calm. Be open to whatever comes to you.

I'm not the one to ask about trauma. I just kind of powered right through mine. The only advice I can really give you is to convince yourself that the trauma is over and can't hurt you anymore.

The trick to meditation is to ignore your thoughts. In one ear and out the other, so to speak. If you need to focus on something, focus on your breathing until your mind is calm. Be open to whatever comes to you.

I'm not the one to ask about trauma. I just kind of powered right through mine. The only advice I can really give you is to convince yourself that the trauma is over and can't hurt you anymore.
That's actually the thing I struggle most with.Probably one of the reasons that the hypnosis didn't work is because I kept thinking about random stuff that had nothing to do with it,while the guy in the video asked to "clear my mind completely":rolleyes:.But I'll try and focus on my breathing,and hopefully it will work.

Don't know what study it was when it came to the difference between a man brain and a woman brain. A study showed women lack to know how to not think of something while men could do this easier. True when meditate one has to stop thinking of all the little things and find out how to do that can be really tough it took me so much training before I could, but then again, I'm a woman.

;)

Don't know what study it was when it came to the difference between a man brain and a woman brain. A study showed women lack to know how to not think of something while men could do this easier. True when meditate one has to stop thinking of all the little things and find out how to do that can be really tough it took me so much training before I could, but then again, I'm a woman.

;)
Yea lol then that would explain why I have so much trouble with it.Another study showed that women are better at multitasking than men so I guess my brain not being able to shut up is just me mentally multitasking:.)

Hi Vogue,

I totally understand all your fears and concerns. Most of my life, let's say the first fifty years, I was a believer in reincarnation without any real memories. I had very strong feelings about people and places (I still do) and that was enough for me. Well, I guess I did get some visuals a few years prior but only with strong triggers.

My case is different from others in the way that it was a kundalini awakening that shook up my system. In the aftermath, it's a kind of 'rule' that those energies purge your entire system and clear out emotional blocks whether in this life or in former lives. It's not uncommon to start getting memories of former lives. I am glad this all happened in the second part of my life and not for being old and wise because I am not, hahaha, but because I have a better understanding of people now than I had when I was younger. Now, I observe people and accept that they do what they do. When I was younger, let's say in my twenties, people's behavior felt like a personal attack, like a betrayal of trust, abandonment. I suffered al lot inside because of those feelings. By now, I know these things happen and life just goes on. People often don't know why they act the way they do (including ourselves as well) and causing harm just happens, even if you didn't intend it to happen.

So, considering this change in perspective, this is why I am glad that actively remembering past lives only happened in a later stage of my life. It was not a shield against the raw emotions I went through, I still had to process pure panic attacks, rages, intense mourning and so on. But I could isolate the emotions as emotions I had to go through and they didn't overthrow my life. I am absolutely sure that some of these episodes (of reliving intense emotions) would have driven me mad in my younger days. I wouldn't have been able to cope with them. I wasn't emotionally stable enough. Probably because of the fact that everything that happened to me at that time was so 'absolute' and I still hadn't had enough life experience to look beyond situations and feelings.

So in your case, Vogue, I wouldn't give you the advice to 'force' memories from past lives, considering that you yourself say that you're not ready yet. People are not the same. Some people are 'naturals' in handling tough processes at a young age, others need a lot of time to walk around and gather life experiences before they've established enough maturity to go to the next level. Practising patience is not a waste of time because everybody's life path is so different.

Besides, remembering past lives should never be a goal in itself. It's just another tool for us that we can use in order to heal our souls. But there are many other ways to get to the same outcome.

My case is different from others in the way that it was a kundalini awakening that shook up my system. In the aftermath, it's a kind of 'rule' that those energies purge your entire system and clear out emotional blocks whether in this life or in former lives
Wait that's actually pretty interesting.I actually haven't heard of this phenomenon before, but I was wondering how it happens or when it occurs?I should probably do some more research on it before I ask any questions,but still.I feel a bit relieved though that i'ts seemingly not as abnormal as I thought to not have a complete series of memories from the second that I'm born. :)I've actually heard something once about how when we reincarnate we are actually not supposed to remember anything so that there is more room for new memories,but I'm not completely sure about that though.

Hi,
for me a trigger was visiting two cities where my recent past life lived that started all of this for me. My flashbacks, dreams from that life has come bit by bit for over twenty years time so little by little over this long period of time. Usually one flashback only led to more confusion, questions than answers.

If I am to meditate the best time for me to do this is when I have woken up by myself in the morning. Then it is like my head has rested, I have been "cleaned out" and I am still a bit sleepy, relaxed. Then I put on from you tube a meditation where the voice of the one doing it is someone who I feel safe with. I have a thing for voices. So not just any voice will do. Perhaps this will work for you too ?

There has been many times I have not wished to have memories from my most recent past life. There has also been times when I have been trying to figure something out from that past life that I have been frustrated that I can not remember the important things. Like I want one thing and my spirit wants another. I still have no good answer to why that is. I think some things are blocked so I won't feel too bad, perhaps.

From what you have told us about your past life you had a very difficult time, at least a period in this life. This could be why it is blocked. Also you knowing before hand by having read of this individual it is gonna be bad and perhaps it is then both your spirit and yourself that is tense, blocking it on a subconscious level. This does not mean it can not be opened to you but you will hopefully feel protected when and if it happens.

/Jaimie

Last edited:
Hello Vogue! I recognized a lot of my early struggles in your posts here! In fact, periods of struggles remained a part of my journey. At the beginning I managed to trigger myself several times and quite easily, it happened once that I got PL related dreams for 3 days in a row. But then things got slower while I wanted more and more. Patience is definitely one of the most important thing you need. It's boring, but it's necessary, unfortunately.

In my case, I've never been able to learn how to recall memories through meditation or regressions (I've never been to a past life regression therapist either). I've tried to lay down, sit, listen to music, listen to all kind of waves, guided meditation, with or without background music, different lengths from 20 minutes to 2 hours... nothing helped so far. I've tried "basic" guided, group meditation with a bunch of Buddhists once, and that was the only time I realized I can actually meditate, but I still can't use it as a bridge to my PL memories.

So in order to get any kind of PL related scenes, I have to watch my dreams, so I developed a few techniques. But they also require a lot of patience and don't work for me all the time.

1. Try to look at photos that may trigger you, then imagine that photo in your mind before you fall asleep. Don't be too stressed, but have that image in your mind as the last one before you fall asleep. It's even better if you already have an image in your head that you haven't seen on photos but you feel that it's PL related somehow.
An example: at the beginning of my research I was very curious why do I see an office room in my mind's eye so often when I think about the Third Reich era. There was nothing special about this office room (from that angle no swastikas or Hitler portraits were visible - if there were any), but this room still popped up in mind when I linked it to that certain era. So one evening I decided to focus on this image before I fell asleep. Took some deep, relaxing breath and just hold it in my mind. I wasn't even sure if it has anything to do with a Nazi past life. But surprisingly, I had a short scene that night with the same office room, but from a different angle, and I was there in first person. Nothing really happened in the scene, but there was an SS officer in front of me who had a bandage on his right cheek. I made a few steps toward him. It looked like he almost made a step backwards when I stepped to him. We didn't say anything to each other and it was not an eventful scene, but surprisingly, it contained emotions: the situation was tense and I knew that this officer either feared me, disliked me or felt threatened by me. I touched the bandage on his face and started to remove it to see the wound, when the scene suddenly ended. When I woke up I was surprised because I didn't have any high expectations. The officer was somebody I haven't seen in my life and I still haven't found him, though I'd be able to recognize him on a photo easily, because I still remember his face.

2. Like what Klaud said, try to concentrate (or even read about) historical periods and events that might have had an influence on your life and/or you participated in them. A few times it worked too.

3. Write down even the silliest dreams or whatever you recalled in any way. You never know if they hold some truth or not. Many times my PL related dreams are symbolic, but they can still contain informations I didn't know, or they led me to somewhere.

Try to look at photos that may trigger you, then imagine that photo in your mind before you fall asleep. Don't be too stressed, but have that image in your mind as the last one before you fall asleep. It's even
I actually did the exact same thing before getting this past life dream I had 2 years ago.I was looking at pictures of a person I knew in that life,and still had a fresh image of him in my mind while falling asleep.Next thing you know,he was in that dream.I never actually thought of trying this method as an actual method to trigger dreams,but I think I'll give it a try soon :)
Try to look at photos that may trigger you, then imagine that photo in your mind before you fall asleep. Don't be too stressed, but have that image in your mind as the last one before you fall asleep. It's even better if you already have an image in your head that you haven't seen on photos but you feel that it's PL related somehow.
An example: at the beginning of my research I was very curious why do I see an office room in my mind's eye so often when I think about the Third Reich era. There was nothing special about this office room (from that angle no swastikas or Hitler portraits were visible - if there were any), but this room still popped up in mind when I linked it to that certain era. So one evening I decided to focus on this image before I fell asleep. Took some deep, relaxing breath and just hold it in my mind. I wasn't even sure if it has anything to do with a Nazi past life. But surprisingly, I had a short scene that night with the same office room, but from a different angle, and I was there in first person. Nothing really happened in the scene, but there was an SS officer in front of me who had a bandage on his right cheek. I made a few steps toward him. It looked like he almost made a step backwards when I stepped to him. We didn't say anything to each other and it was not an eventful scene, but surprisingly, it contained emotions: the situation was tense and I knew that this officer either feared me, disliked me or felt threatened by me. I touched the bandage on his face and started to remove it to see the wound, when the scene suddenly ended. When I woke up I was surprised because I didn't have any high expectations. The officer was somebody I haven't seen in my life and I still haven't found him, though I'd be able to recognize him on a photo easily, because I still remember his face.
Pretty interesting, because the dream I was talking about was set in the third Reich era too.In that dream I somehow knew it was set around 1934-1936,and I was having a conversation in front of a building with the man I was talking about earlier and another woman.I felt a strange familiarity with the building,only I couldn't put a name on it or where else I had seen it before.I eventually discovered it was the "braunes Haus" in Munich,but idk why we where standing there to have a casual conversation.My dream was also in first person,the only thing I could see where a part of my dress and my shoes as I was walking up the steps of the building.Was that the case for you too?
Like what Klaud said, try to concentrate (or even read about) historical periods and events that might have had an influence on your life and/or you participated in them. A few times it worked too.
That sounds like a good idea,but I just don't know how much i'll have to concentrate to actually get something out of ito_OI easily get distracted by other things that I so happen to be thinking about at the same time.But I'll give it a try and see what happends.
Write down even the silliest dreams or whatever you recalled in any way. You never know if they hold some truth or not. Many times my PL related dreams are symbolic, but they can still contain informations I didn't know, or they led me to somewhere.
I have actually kept a dreamdairy for a short period of time to try and induce lucid dreams,but eventually I forgot about i'ts existence and lost it somewhere... Something that did happen when I started writing down my dreams is that I started remembering my dreams more than usual,but all of them where pretty strange and didn't make much sence,so not the kind of dreams that would lead me to more "interesting" or more symbolic dreams,but maybe I just gave up to soon before anything like that actually happened

I actually did the exact same thing before getting this past life dream I had 2 years ago.I was looking at pictures of a person I knew in that life,and still had a fresh image of him in my mind while falling asleep.Next thing you know,he was in that dream.I never actually thought of trying this method as an actual method to trigger dreams,but I think I'll give it a try soon :)

That's great! Honestly I think it's hard to get triggered again using the same image. Maybe it's only the first "shock" to the soul that makes the whole thing. I tried to use the same image many times and nothing happened.

Pretty interesting, because the dream I was talking about was set in the third Reich era too.In that dream I somehow knew it was set around 1934-1936,and I was having a conversation in front of a building with the man I was talking about earlier and another woman.I felt a strange familiarity with the building,only I couldn't put a name on it or where else I had seen it before.I eventually discovered it was the "braunes Haus" in Munich,but idk why we where standing there to have a casual conversation.My dream was also in first person,the only thing I could see where a part of my dress and my shoes as I was walking up the steps of the building.Was that the case for you too?

Because of my WWII German life, I'm always glad to hear about stories and memories from those times! :) The Brown House was quite famous but we don't know how many people just stopped there to share a few word with somebody else about totally average things, then moved on. And I noticed many of us researchers have memories of totally average activities instead of 20 minutes long HD ones of great historical events. A scene with a spouse, an other with children, then in a car, etc. Once I had a dream where I think I appeared as my WWII German self, in a beerhouse or a restaurant, and I payed somebody else's drinks. I wore simple civilian clothes, so there's a chance it was long before the Nazis came into power, it could have happened in the late 1920s too. So I have no idea what to do with this memory(?), because it was so average. And I have no idea how such simple scenes can be validated at all, because the averageness of the situation makes it impossible to support it with enough evidences.
In this scene and in the other one with the office I was in first person too. But in the beerhouse/restaurant one I could see myslef from the outside for a second.

That sounds like a good idea,but I just don't know how much i'll have to concentrate to actually get something out of ito_OI easily get distracted by other things that I so happen to be thinking about at the same time.But I'll give it a try and see what happends.

I can totally undrestand that! Sometimes it's hard to concentrate on these. And I don't think we have to force ourselves. I guess staying natural and content can be a key to further PL memories.

I have actually kept a dreamdairy for a short period of time to try and induce lucid dreams,but eventually I forgot about i'ts existence and lost it somewhere... Something that did happen when I started writing down my dreams is that I started remembering my dreams more than usual,but all of them where pretty strange and didn't make much sence,so not the kind of dreams that would lead me to more "interesting" or more symbolic dreams,but maybe I just gave up to soon before anything like that actually happened

Yes, dreams are usually strange and I'm quite sure messier or weirder than the memories recalled through meditation. And there's a bigger chance that we don't see real events and we just get tricked to believe they are real. But I've never lost my faith in dreams and that 1 out of 100 can possibly help to unlock a past life...

Last edited:
That's great! Honestly I think it's hard to get triggered again using the same image. Maybe it's only the first "shock" to the soul that makes the whole thing. I tried to use the same image many times and nothing happened.
I think that feeling strong emotions/feeling emotional while looking at these pictures may help,because it did for me that one time.Like I mentioned I was looking at pictures of the man that was in my past life because I missed him and tried looking at images to feel a bit better.(idk if that sounds silly I feel a bit weirded out with myself for describing it like this,I hope I'm not weirding anyone else out.o_O)I sat there for about 15 minutes and for once was completely focused on these pictures,and not on anything else.So I think that being emotional about something pl related can help with completely focussing on pl related pictures and eventually triggering a past life dream.
Because of my WWII German life, I'm always glad to hear about stories and memories from those times! :)
Same here :)I was a pretty controversial figure in those times,and that's kind of why I avoid speaking about this lifetime most of the time.But I still enjoy hearing other people's stories about their lives in Germany and abroad at the time.
And I noticed many of us researchers have memories of totally average activities instead of 20 minutes long HD ones of great historical events. A scene with a spouse, an other with children, then in a car, etc
And I noticed that too.I still struggle with some past life trauma,but i'ts strange how I've never had any flashbacks or dreams about any traumatic events.I wonder what would actually trigger these though.
I have no idea what to do with this memory(?), because it was so average. And I have no idea how such simple scenes can be validated at all, because the averageness of the situation makes it impossible to support it with enough evidences.
In this scene and in the other one with the office I was in first person too. But in the beerhouse/restaurant one I could see myslef from the outside for a second.

I actually feel the same about that dream.Because it was such a normal situation there is no way I could find any information about it on the internet.But at the same time it gives a feeling of "evidence" since it was such a normal even that nobody but myself actually knows about.The only thing I know from this is that I probably have been to the brown house more than once,since I found a series of pictures of my past life self walking out of the brown house with some ss guard,and we where seemingly talking about something, but I sadly don't know what.But who knows,maybe I'll ever have a dream about this conversation and then I'll probably come back with the answers. ;)
Yes, dreams are usually strange and I'm quite sure messier or weirder than the memories recalled through meditation. And there's a bigger chance that we don't see real events and we just get tricked to believe the are real. But I've never lost my faith in dreams and that 1 out of 100 can possibly help to unlock a past life...
I've definitely thought of that too,but considering how real that dream felt I think there is a possibility that it was a real past life event.My normal dreams make no sense for the most part,and after a day or two I most likely already forgot about them.But this dream is still verry vividly in my mind and the people and my surroundings all seemed so real and "logical".The whole thing made sense.But I keep hoping that eventually I will have more ans more dreams and eventually "unlock" another live.That's actually a nice way to describe it,after having that dream I kind of felt like I "unlocked" something aswell.

I think that feeling strong emotions/feeling emotional while looking at these pictures may help,because it did for me that one time.Like I mentioned I was looking at pictures of the man that was in my past life because I missed him and tried looking at images to feel a bit better.(idk if that sounds silly I feel a bit weirded out with myself for describing it like this,I hope I'm not weirding anyone else out.o_O)I sat there for about 15 minutes and for once was completely focused on these pictures,and not on anything else.So I think that being emotional about something pl related can help with completely focussing on pl related pictures and eventually triggering a past life dream.

There's a chance it depends on the person, place and event too. Since that man was very important to you, you may be frequently get triggered by his photo. If you know that this man makes you feel so emotional, then it definitely worths to work with his image! :)

And I noticed that too.I still struggle with some past life trauma,but i'ts strange how I've never had any flashbacks or dreams about any traumatic events.I wonder what would actually trigger these though.

I think most PL researchers can agree that this happens when a person is not prepared for those flashbacks. I feel old enough to deal with such memories, but my rational side knows that I'm not completely prepared, and there would be way too much traumatic events to deal with after I manage to open that "tap".

But I already noticed something, and I heard that this can actually be true:
When in a dream or regression, a narrating voice tells you about a very traumatic event happened in your previous life without actual images, or with only a static image as a "book cover" - it can be about real traumatic life events. It happened to me twice, one was very clear that it was about my PL self, since it was his ID photo that served as a static image, and and unknown voice told me that he (my PL self) went through some traumatic life events when he was a child, almost a teen. It sounded surprisingly traumatic, when I woke up, I was like WTF. I'm glad I didn't get a HD scene and it came that strange, a bit coded way, I think I was not able to deal with it, and I'm still unable I'm sure. But there's a big issue in my recent life that may have its roots in that past event and I'm still not allowed to see it. Maybe it's something that needs a professional PL regression therapist to unfold...

The only thing I know from this is that I probably have been to the brown house more than once,since I found a series of pictures of my past life self walking out of the brown house with some ss guard,and we where seemingly talking about something, but I sadly don't know what.But who knows,maybe I'll ever have a dream about this conversation and then I'll probably come back with the answers. ;)

That's a good sign for evidence with the recurring scenes! :) If we're heavily guarded by some spirit guides or by our own spirit, there must be a reason why do we get these hints, why those scenes and not others, why no useful informations... As we can see, it's still enough to make us "hunt" for more, join forums like this and possibly have a lifelong interest in that certain past life for the rest of our lives. Maybe we won't get more infos until we mature a lot more, when we would hit by a great "aha!" moment eventually. And of course maturing doesn't necessarily mean aging. ;)

I've definitely thought of that too,but considering how real that dream felt I think there is a possibility that it was a real past life event.My normal dreams make no sense for the most part,and after a day or two I most likely already forgot about them.But this dream is still verry vividly in my mind and the people and my surroundings all seemed so real and "logical".The whole thing made sense.But I keep hoping that eventually I will have more ans more dreams and eventually "unlock" another live.That's actually a nice way to describe it,after having that dream I kind of felt like I "unlocked" something aswell.

I think it's true that we remember these past life related dreams much easier. I also forget most of my daily silly dreams right after I wake up and I just know I dreamed about something. But the ones that feel PL related, burn into my memory too. Maybe not every millisecond of it but the main scenes/informations remain in my memory. I know that I would recognize those people/places/events as soon as I get a new scene with them.

Back