• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Witch sabbath

famgrin

It happened in such white cave. Was there us few young women and we had ritual similar wicca. I felt force of nature. Forces were to us available. Rituals had at me positive influence.

I lived with others in nature and we performed magical rites. We were in cave when others were in church probably on Sunday. Abruptly couple men came to cave, saw our ritual. It was impossible explain them that it's not black magic and took us with them.

I was hanging up with hands are tied. Several elderly men interrogated me. Ultimately I admitted. They gave me into coffin and buried alive. Then waited who digs out from the ground. Me and another succeeded it so they took us out.

On the square they tied me and I hung from a stake. Hung from a stake I waited long in the heat and in disorientation . Then they burned us presumably.

Do you have any idea when this was? What year? There are several of us here who were involved with this type of thing. A few of us were lucky to have survived.

I think that it was during spanish inquisition presumably in Spain. I assume by aspects of one past life in second half 17th century that this life was on beginning 17th century. Involved some of you here too on spanish inquisition?

I was part of a coven in Transylvania about 500 years ago. The witch hunts in Europe lasted for several hundred years. Most Americans only know about the Salem witch trials in the 1700's.

It's true that Salem witch trials are for humans most known even though there indeed none real witches and Sabbaths were not :D

They are just matte flashes on rituals so far but I hope that bethink more. Rituals were for us lifestyle. During the day we danced and recite magic incantations in nature.

We were celebrating pagan festivities, practiced herbalism also dancing around bonfires at night.We had one woman - leader of witches which was able in occult. It was so affirmative cathartical talismanic days in our lives :angel:

Nothing to wonder, that you had been catched and judged as witch. How much do you remember from death?

As I mentioned I'm not worked probably with black magic but at that time were punished also pagan rituals. a115.gif

From death I have mixed fragments higher mentioned: hanging up, buried alive and following digging up out from the ground, then hung from a stake long in the heat and in disorientation and finally apparently burn alive.

They are it merely flashes. For me well. Everyone would like to avoid painful memories.

It's a good question. I don't know whether I died burned alive or whether I was suffocated rather from set fire at stake. This last moment remained for me hidden. Who knows why :confused:

But it was presumably burned alive.

argonne1918 said:
Do you have any idea when this was? What year? There are several of us here who were involved with this type of thing. A few of us were lucky to have survived.
Some of the "Witches" like me weren't even Wiccan at all. I was a Protestant Healer clubbed to death for witchcraft in 1664.

I find it ironic personally that healing the sick was a virtue but to be a healer was witchcraft.

It's nice to hear from a true Wiccan incarnate though :)

argonne1918 said:
I think the main reason was the victims were seen as a threat to those in power.
Quite an interesting accusation, what would they be afraid of if you don't mind me asking

Twilight said:
Quite an interesting accusation, what would they be afraid of if you don't mind me asking
Educating people, I would guess. Those in power often use fear to control people. That happens today even.

Twilight said:
Some of the "Witches" like me weren't even Wiccan at all. I was a Protestant Healer clubbed to death for witchcraft in 1664.
I find it ironic personally that healing the sick was a virtue but to be a healer was witchcraft.

It's nice to hear from a true Wiccan incarnate though :)
I was sentenced to death for witchcraft in the early 1600s. It is interesting to hear other witch stories. :)

argonne1918 said:
Educating people, I would guess. Those in power often use fear to control people. That happens today even.
My guess is that this was and still is somewhere. They used not only fear, but also false informations.

Twilight said:
In the Middle Ages illnesses were generally considered as God's punishment for a sinful life. When sick guys were cured by the typical "wise woman" of the village it was in a way a violation of the will of God. And this could be dangerous for a ruling institution like the Church, which was utterly dependent on cowed little Christians trembling with fear before the wrath of the Almighty.

And yes: We have a rather similar situation today. ;-)

Hit Nangijala! Exactly it was and unfortunately still is :/ Seeing that you have knowledges of the Middle Ages :)

When Christianity came to Europe it was met with some resistance from adherents to the old religions. The old religions were quite ruthlessly stamped out in many places, hence the punishments for studying 'witchcraft' or any other works of the alleged 'devil' in order to deter others from practising it. The new church was particularly male oriented, so they were very happy to suppress any uppity females with particular harshness.

Of course, as always, it's never purely been about philosophical differences, but about land and power. After the fall of Rome, which led to a period of war lordism, the new church was an organising force that filled the power vacuum in Europe. They portrayed themselves as a force for good (of course) and in order to be a force for good, you need a force for 'evil' to condemn. Medieval politics is not that different from present day politics.

Back