• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Meet Me In St. Louis

tiltjlp

A Recycled Soul
Shortly after I became a member here, I tried Buhlman’s OM CD, with mixed results, since I didn’t have headphones to filter out noises. Last evening, I finally was able to use headphones for the first time, and the experience was very much a success. While I also have the self-guided CD, the old OM CD is the one I decided to use.

From my initial use without headphones, I got an Imprint of a PL in St. Louis. But since I’ve always had an interest in the St. Louis 1904 World’s Fair, I had my doubts. Well, no doubts remain, I had a PL in 1904 as an elderly black man named Raymond.

Seconds after the CD began, I experienced a brief out-of-body episode, where I saw both the World’s Fair and the St. Louis Brown’s ball park, which seemed to be fairly close to each other. While I was too high to make out many details, I did hear crowd sounds. This seemed to last just a few seconds. Then I was seeing myself as the elderly black man inside what surely was the St. Louis Brown’s club house.

I first saw the elderly black man sweeping the floor. Then a ball player walked into the room, and addressed the black man as Raymond, and asked him to “work out the soreness in his arm and shoulders”. Using a thick lotion from a brown glass bottle, Raymond started rubbing the ball players arm and then his shoulders.

The next thing I remember is waking up, and the CD was done playing. I don’t know how long I had dozed off for, but an hour and a half had passed from when I had started. Dozing off isn’t uncommon for me, since I suffer from sleep deprivation. I hope to learn more about my life as Raymond, including maybe a last name, and if he worked at the Fair, since that has always been a huge interest of mine. This was by far the most detailed PL memory I've ever received.

What rings true for me about this PL, is that the St. Louis Browns were one of baseball’s worst teams ever. So if I had been a ball player, as I had first thought, it sure would not have been what I would call a famous past life.

John

Wow! What a great memory! It sounds like you received a lot of personal validation through that meditation, John. That's always such a wonderful feeling.

Are you going to try searching online for a Raymond connected to the St. Louis Browns?

Do you think you could possibly recognize the player if you saw a photo of him?

Let us know what else you find out!

Ailish :)

if you intend to search for yourself, it could be possible that Raymond was your last name, not your first name. a lot of sports people are addressed by their last name.

Thanks for the replies. About the only search that might turn anything up would be census records of St. Louis at the time. So far all my searches for information on the baseball team have been dead ends. What little I have found deals with their later years. My best chance might be looking into Baltimore Orioles history, since they were the St. Louis Browns. I did find a street level picture of part of the ball park they had played in, but it didn't strike any nerves. Allison, your point about Raymond being a last name is good. I'll be doing more work with the OM CD, for sure. I want to flesh this out as much as possible, especially any connection with the World's Fair, since that I can verify. I'll keep you all posted.

Too much research to do, not nearly enough time.

John

HI John,

Very interesting experience. William Buhlman designed the 'OM' CD for out of body experiences. So I am not surprised you went OBE. : angel

I am also glad to hear you had a favorable experience using it. I have been recommending it over guided regression CD's for years. For many reasons. :)

If I was you - I would do several more meditations before researching the information. The more you allow your own memories to surface - the more information you may end up with in order to do more specific research. Not to mention clear validations.

Thanks for the information about the OM CD being designed for OBEs. That was my first one, and I knew from what I'd read here not to freeze up. You make a good point about getting as many memory details before I do any other research. I'll keep busy doing the research I promised you, as well as doing research on a possible Iroquois PL. I have had bare boned Imprinting about an early 19th century Native American which I'd like to flesh out too. Now that I know the CD works for me, I'm hopeful for more answers.

John

John, very interesting! The Ohm Cd has me curious too. I have one I use alot for quiet meditation...it's called Synchornosity, I believe. I'll look up Buhlman this afternoon. Can't wait to hear more about this. I have a luring to the old baseball days. Did you know they have a museum in Kansas City dedicated to the old "negro leagues". I've always wanted to tour it and will soon, I feel.

Tinkerman

Was the baseball player you were talking to also negro? How exciting that you got as far as you did!

Vicky

Yes, I ran across the links to the Negro Leagues a few years ago. I also found some sites dealing with minor league baseball. I plan to look at every baseball link I can find just in case I luck into something. Cooperstown might be useful too. The St. Louis Browns started out as the Milwaukee Brewers in 1901, so that might turn something up too. Should be fun searching, even if nothing comes of it.

John

That's absolutely great, John! I'm so excited for you!! :-D I hope you are able to find more information.

The brown bottle is definitely "smart-on," as it was very common to use brown bottles for various salves, tinctures, elixirs, etc. to be put in brown bottles, as they help preserve and prevent oxidation. (As an herbalist, I still use brown bottles for my concoctions.)

Keep us posted on what all you find!

MoonDansyr said:
That's absolutely great, John! I'm so excited for you!! :-D I hope you are able to find more information.

The brown bottle is definitely "smart-on," as it was very common to use brown bottles for various salves, tinctures, elixirs, etc. to be put in brown bottles, as they help preserve and prevent oxidation. (As an herbalist, I still use brown bottles for my concoctions.)

Keep us posted on what all you find!

Thanks for the information on the brown bottles. I always wondered why most old bottles were brown. I also have noticed there are less brown bottles today, for some reason.

John

No, nothing new. I've been so busy with other stuff I haven't had much time to think about him. Research has been frustrating, since the St Louis Browns were in the new American League, and one of the worst teams in baseball back then. For some odd reason when I do try to do a regression about him, it's always ends up going in a different direction, toward someone I already know about. But I'll keep trying, because I have an idea that Raymond is a very interesting person.

John

Sorry to say, no I don't. There doesn't seem to be any information about the 1904 Browns, other than their lowly record. And while the OM cd really helps me relax, it hasn't brought forth any new memories, which have always been few and far between.

John

John

I am from St. Louis. I know what 1904 Worlds Fair buildings are still standing and where the demolished ones were and my dad knows a lot about the Browns.

A good source for the 1904 Louisiana Perchance Exhibition is the Missouri Historical Society. It is in one of the buildings that is still standing

http://www.mohistory.org/content/fair/wf/html/index_flash.html

The browns did not have any black players until the 1950s
Hall of Fame pitcher Satchel Paige was one of the first Negro League payers to join the major leagues he pitched for the Browns from 1951 to 1958

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/al/stlouisbrowns/browns.html

Patrick

Thanks for the link to the Missouri Historical Society Patrick. And yeah, I know there weren't any black major league players that early. I'm not sure if there were any Negro Leagues that early either. So Raymond could have been a club house man for the Browns, and maybe an old semipro or amateur player at best. I have no idea if he worked at the World’s Fair or not. There’s always the chance that I had the dream and memory simply because of my inerest in the World’s Fair, but I do think there was a link to the bal club. Thanks again.

John

John,

In junior high school I had a friend that was into the 1904 Worlds Fair. We rode our bikes to Forest Park to look for what was left of the Farris wheel on a golf course with a toy metal detector. We didn’t find anything. Now I live near the original site of the same Farris wheel when it was at the 1893 Columbia Exhibition in Chicago. I got to see one of the original footings when the Chicago Park District built an ice skating rink on the Midway Plaisance.

Patrick

Back