• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

So where are you from?

So where are you from?

• North America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South America

• Europe

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Africa

• Asia

• Australia

• Total voters

deborah

Director Emerita
Staff member
Super Moderator
Over the years - one of the things I have enjoyed is the International membership that graces the forum. As a sort of census - I want to start a poll. Please vote so we can see where our members are from.

You can just vote - but you may also vote and post a more specific location and introduce yourself if you haven't already. :)

Cheviot Ohio, which is basically a part of Cincinnati. I'm about 200 miles south of Lake Erie, near the Ohio River where Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana come together.

John

I live in West Chester, Pa and in my last life I lived in Kennett Square, Pa only about 7 miles from where I live now. I seemed to be attached to Chester County !

For the past 25 years (the longest I've ever lived anywhere), I've lived in Havertown, a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.

I've also lived in New York City, Houston, Texas, Honolulu, Hawaii, and Binghamton, New York.

I'm in West Yorkshire, England. (God's Own Country, as the flat cap/whippet/real ale types around here call it!)

Famous for Wuthering Heights, Patrick Stewart (Captain Picard from Star Trek, local hero) and James Mason (Bless you sir!:thumbsup: ).

Dawnxxx

MoonDansyr said:
I live in Indiana, just across the Ohio river from Louisville, KY.

Hello, I live in Evansville,Indiana right on the ohio river. Great view ..

Wills:thumbsup:

Wills said:
Hello, I live in Evansville,Indiana right on the ohio river. Great view ..

Wills:thumbsup:

Cool! I was born at St. Mary's ... but I don't live in Evansville anymore.

greetings from the Caribbean

Hola!
I grew up in New York, but now I'm living and studying in Santiago, Dominican Republic.

Back