• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Time Capsules

Can you place records in a time capsule to retrieve in the next life?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
"The Marshmallow Box" now renamed may be controversial as Eric Burdon received the last poem Jimi wrote before he died. Still, I would like to claim that I have received the last poem after he died. The poem "Jimi's Last Poem" and the story, "Jimi's Message" (From. Beyond the Grave) I am now writing in Parts 1 and 2, can be read on Vocal Media.

The story tells what happened during the communications and afterwards. The story is ongoing and will eventually comprise the book "Jimi's Message From Beyond the Grave".

https://vocal.media/poets/jimi-s-last-poem
https://vocal-media/beat/jimi-s-message-f9i7ii065o
https://vocal.media/beat/jimi-s-message-qs9uqh058u

Oddly enough, it took almost 50 years for me to connect one piece of automatic handwriting (Jimi's) to what actually transpired in 1973! Finally this makes sense - "So fly white dove, into the clouds and beyond for the wind in the trees cries moon and I'll see you soon."

Was it a co-incidence that the first musician I met in San Francisco after getting off the plane was Billy Moon?

Last edited:
I am envisioning places in the future "Recall Centers" where people can go to 1. Get astrology chart readings as newborns to predict their life's journey ahead, and to counsel the parents as to how to best raise the child in order to avoid problems. 2. Places where you can enter subconscious recall by hypnosis or dreams/visions of past lifetimes in order access details of past lives and get guidance. 3. Places where "Time Capsules" exist for access, possibly in hard copy along with some items/possessions from past lifetimes that can be identified. For instance, a musician might store music here hoping to claiming and continuing work on the same songs in another lifetime in case the internet goes down. This will be in a time when reincarnation is accepted as fact and there will be those highly evolved enough to assist people in this regard. It may be possible also to assess past karma and how to deal with it and how to use talents from past lifetimes so time is not wasted. As climate changes begin to transform the geography, there may be disruptions to the internet so an alternate safe location that would not be disrupted for storing this information and coming together would be necessary.

The movie script "Jimi's Last Poem" reached the Quarter Finals with Story Pros Screenplay Contest in November 2022. Here is the latest rewrite - storing in the Time Capsule. Thanks to Uli Jon Roth of The Scorpions for granting permission to use material from Monika Danneman's "The Inner World of Jimi Hendrix".

Attachments

• Jimi's Last Poem-4.pdf
    291.4 KB · Views: 1
The comedy movie script "Idiot House" reached the Quarter Finals with Page Awards Screenplay Contest in 2021. Here is the latest rewrite for the Time Capsule. Thanks to Page Awards in L.A. for their continuous encouragement and inspiration.

Attachments

• Idiot House (2021).pdf
    260.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Two published manuscripts (Total Recall Press) available on Amazon - "Go Back Jack" (2018) my reincarnation story and a children's story "The Leprechaun Who Was Not a Mouse" (2021). Please visit my website https://www.maureenkellar.com for more information about my reincarnation investigations and writing projects.

Hi, everybody:

The very idea of smth. like a time capsule is chimeric. And it's good it cannot be realized in practice.

Not only should a new life begin on a blank page, with neither records nor memories of the previous lives, but the souls we contacted in one life should not be contacted again in the next lives.

When a new life starts, all previous connections should be broken because they harm our development.

Otherwise, all this fuss of reincarnations starts looking like a circus or a poorly organized masquerade.

Just absolutely fruitless waste of time, kind of a senseless time loop.

IMHO.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi, everybody:

The very idea of smth. like a time capsule is chimeric. And it's good it cannot be realized in practice.

Not only should a new life begin on a blank page, with neither records nor memories of the previous lives, but the souls we contacted in one life should not be contacted again in the next lives.

When a new life starts, all previous connections should be broken because they harm our development.

Otherwise, all this fuss of reincarnations starts looking like a circus or a poorly organized masquerade.

IMHO.

Regards.
Hello Cyrus, It's given me great comfort to investigate and know how my actions in a previous life resulted in events in this lifetime. Being able to use the songs in this lifetime that I performed in the past as a blues musician was a wonderful gift even if they are dated back to the 1940's before I was born. It's all in my book "Go Back Jack".

Hi, everybody:

IMHO.

Regards.
Then what's the point of learning about past lifetimes?

Also what about people you know in the present that you also knew in previous lives?

Then what's the point of learning about past lifetimes?

Also what about people you know in the present that you also knew in previous lives?

That learning occurs automatically on an intuitive level.
We are NOT supposed to learn our PLs in detail as a school text-book, or as if it were a past year holyday spent somewhere.
We are not supposed to even remember them.

In this life I don't know anybody I knew in my PL.
I'd like to, but I don't.

Why bother about me?

My PL had its objective, its purpose, which the present life hasn't. Why want to interfere?
I just want to fulfil well what I have to fulfill in my present life as best as I can.
It's no use crying over spilt milk.

IMHO.

"Find me in your next life":

Back