Who has visited their past life location(s)?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Barblynn, Feb 28, 2017.

1. serenita

serenita New Member

Hello everyone!) I am 23 y o from Moscow, Russia, and i've started seeing what i believe are my past lives since 2009)
    One of the experiences, as well as all of them, was awesome , because this one finally gave me two answers - why i instantly fell for the guy(my first love), being a 10-year-old new girl at school and why it lasted so long and felt so nostalgic like i've already known him. And secondly - why i felt such warmth about the time my parents were teenagers - the 70s.

In my dream i looked in the mirror and saw a very beautiful girl - she had dark brown curly hair and green eyes, she had an absolutely gorgeous figure and she clearly was in love with her body and with her life.

Back then in this life i was in a totally depressive state because the two members of my family shockingly passed away in a span of 6 months and i locked myself up in my room for weeks going out only to eat something or use the loo. So suddenly feeling such happiness was truly odd after i woke up, but in the dream it was the only state i could be in, I was in love with life and with everything around me.

Then a sudden flashforward- and i see a blue-something sign with Sydney 1978 written on it, i am on a sandy beach with a group of people and i recognize my then-boyfriend among them. Big nose, blond hair, he's not that attractive( totally not my type in this life bcz i fall for dark hair and dark eyes generally), but i feel immense overwhelming passion and love when i just look at him. So i run to him and he says let's take couple of pics, then we walk into the water, he picks me up and the guy with a professional camera starts a photoshoot. And we are laughing when i look at him and his big nose and suddenly recognize my first love, though he looks really different. But i feel soo sure, i just know it's him. Actually the whole setting felt like a honeymoon. And the dream ends. Funny that in this life we actually are friends and he has the same fears as i do - mainly height but also speed.

PS "santa esmeralda - you're my everything" is one of the songs which made me cry like a child who lost something dear to it. And it's release date is 1977. Hope i'll finally get to visit Sydney this year (Paul Mccartney is giving a concert and i'm a massive beatles fan) and maybe i'll find the answers.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    Barblynn likes this.
  2. HappyToBeMe

HappyToBeMe New Member

I may have visited places, as sometimes I am where I feel very familiar. It is interesting, and I am exploring PL a bit now out of curiosity - but I don't get too caught up in what happened before. I want to live this life fully and learn & share with others rather than get stuck in what may have been prior lifetime experiences.

3. Courtney K

Courtney K New Member

I have never visited one of my past life locations, but I have always wanted to. I hope you get the chance to travel and come back and share with us what the experience was like.

Barblynn likes this.
  4. Barblynn

Barblynn Registered

Hi, Blueheart! As your input from this thread was helpful to me, I'd like to ask you about my more recent findings. It's not much, but once as I was waking up I saw an aerial view of a circle in the desert. Inside the circle were the tall, thinner pyramids, like those in the Sudan region. That area seems most familiar to me. Outside of the circle was a different hue of sand. As i get distracted when searching online, I thought to ask you if there were lighter skinned people that ruled in that area at some point? I did read that the Sudan had alot of gold production in ancient times, so the round gold wall that I saw could have been there. The shapes of the pyramids and the landscape there connect for me. Thank you, kindly for any ideas that you may have!

5. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

I remember a past life of a painter in 19th century France. I found his biography and the adress of the family house near Paris. It was a few years ago. First I saw a photo of the house and it was just as I remember it. I live in Paris, so I decided to go take a look at this house. It's located at Ville d'Avray, a pretty little city. And the house is just by ponds. I managed to get there but I was upset. There was a wall hiding the house on my left from the path. Just on my right was the pond. I exclaimed "But there was no wall before!". I was sure in 19th century you could walk straight from the house to the pond without any wall. Sadly today I couldn't really see the house. But later I found a painting the artist made of his house (it was Corot). And of course there was no wall !

fireflydancing and Barblynn like this.
  6. somesurrealkid

somesurrealkid New Member

I haven't visited Figueres yet but I really want to and, strangely, I have a really clear opportunity to.
    My aunt lives in Figueres on a small farm. She has invited me to visit before and I haven't been able to because of school, but I will someday, I'm sure.
    It's nice that I've been given that opportunity, and I think it was given for some important purpose or to provide me with some great realisation whenever I do go (or rather, return to) Catalonia.

7. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Surreal,

Do you have any Cathar related memories? You seem to be from that general region, though you may not have been in the area when they were there.

Cordially,
    S&S

8. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member Staff Member

The questions is have anyone visited their past life locations? Now I have. In a past life I felt as I was a young Cheyenne Indian girl which died young. In around the year 1999 I visited the Northern Cheyenne Reservation In Montana. This has been the only time in this life that have visited this reservation. It was the most interesting experience. Once I crossed the boundary of the reservation and the entire time I was there, I deeply deeply felt like I was back 'Home' again Bigtime! Later when visiting the cemetery I walked up to the grave of this Cheyenne Girl who I sense have felt was my past life self. It was a most interesting experience.

In this life I live here in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and absolutely love it here. Also in this life have traveled all over the west hiking and backpacking. it seems as if the places I most desire to go and hike are places I lived in during several past lives. For instance before the coming of white society, I was a Mountain Shoshone (Sheepeater) living in the Greater Yellowstone Country, right here where I live today. In Southern Utah have often been in the Greater Escalante Redrock Country. In some various lives was here in the Escalante Country as a Fremont Anasazi and other lives here in the Greater Area. Now also was a fur trader / trapper here in the west also in the early 1800's. Since little have been all over this Rocky Mountain Country and love it here. Seems like as for now, where I have lived in several past lives before, this is where I like to be in this life.

Also in this life I was born in Denver, Colorado and the first some years growing up in Colorado. Since an early age loved everything Native American. In three past life regressions, saw myself as a Cheyenne Native American Woman who died at the Sand Creek Massacre in eastern Colorado in 1864.

For whatever it is worth. Wishing Everyone the Best!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    Barblynn and fireflydancing like this.
  9. somesurrealkid

somesurrealkid New Member

Sorry for the late response. I didn't realise you were talking to me.

I assume you're talking about 1100s-1300s Europe.

This is a very intriguing question.

I don't remember anything that can be identified as being from between late biblical times to the 1100s.

My life in the 1200s was a Spanish merchant, and thus was at sea most of the time and not really in the know about the church.
    My life in the 1300s was in mainland China his whole life.

So basically, I don't know and I haven't gotten any memories, but there's a good chance I may have had a life then because I have a blank space there and a history with that area.

10. Barblynn

Barblynn Registered

Hello, kmatjhwy! Your profile pic is beautiful, I connected to it when I first joined this forum, but haven't yet said hello to you! My soul too was a Native girl in
    1864, but in Nebraska after the Minnesota uprising. That is the life that I have the strongest feelings about, but I haven't been to that part of the country. My pic reflects my dreams of that life. I live in Delaware now. I'd like to ask you if being in the area of your past life made you uncomfortable at all because of how it has changed? And because of the trauma of that life?

11. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member Staff Member

Barblynn, Thanks for the nice words on my profile pic. Lately in coming back to the forum, have instantly recognized your profile pic and wanted to communicate with you. You said you were in Nebraska in 1864, do you know what tribe and the details of that life by chance? Am interested to hear all about it. As for myself, this profile pic I came across on the Internet some years ago and love it. I had a past life as a Cheyenne Woman with two kids who died in the Sand Creek Massacre.

And as for yourself, you live in Delaware now and never have had a chance to visit the western plains. You should go if you have a chance but how much it has changed. I personally do not like going on the plains region today. Of course there was this past life and other lives when out there. It has so changed with houses, farms, and such with no Buffalo anymore. So I stick to the high country wild mountains where it is still all wild. Here in Jackson Hole and Yellowstone where I have been also in several past lives, it is still wild and nice with the Grizzlies and Buffalo still roam so Love It here!

Now as for your questions and this time I visited the Northern Cheyenne Reservation. I was there for only day but how deeply and how much did I feel like I was 'Home'again bigtime. Also no trauma feelings but just how much I felt like I was 'Home'. The Northern Cheyenne Res. I guess hasn't changed all that much compared to other places. Also other places that in my life that have been in some past lives like the Greater Yellowstone Country where where I live. I was here as a Mountain Shoshone and a fur trapper. Love it here! Some changes but still so wild and nice! Also Southern Utah's Escalante Country - those canyons still so wild and nice. Now as for being in the Yellowstone Country or in some Redrock Canyon in Utah, have had some really deeply interesting deja vu's and such. But again to say as with regard to the plains ... to much change, to many houses and farms, and no more Buffalo. So in my life have stayed away from the plains. It just makes me too sad. So deeply miss how it once was.

Wishing You the Best!

Barblynn likes this.
  12. Jim78

Jim78 Member

I haven't conciously decided to visit any past life locations but I have been to a couple. I'm a native of the city I operated in in my last life that I remember ( although I was from somewhere else back then ). The GPO in the heart of Dublin in particular resonates with me because I've had flashbacks of being there in 1916. Also last month I happened to be in my 10th century birthplace. I just remembered my brother from that life and that the country was long ago soaked in blood. It's not long ago for me though, it's still fresh in my memory. I did make it a point to visit the grave of my last life that I remember. I felt nothing really. It just felt like remembering an old suit I used to wear. I did wonder though what the point of sacrificing ones life was when here I stood 92 years later alive and well. God is grace but life can be a cruel mistress. Still, I know it was my nature that got me killed in my last incarnation but I do wonder why we have to seem to die when we don't really die. Like for instance, what was the spiritual reason for my father dying of cancer in my current life? Off topic I know but that's the kind of stuff that ran through my head when confronted with my own grave.

Barblynn likes this.
  13. julie_twice

julie_twice New Member

In my last life I had some connection, not sure what, to Burlington. I had opportunity to visit there in 2012 but it didn't feel like it resonated. It struck me as extremely green, which I'd remembered it being but something didn't click.

In that life I wanted to move out west, to California or Arizona. I think the life before that one visited Arizona as a child. (That life was, interestingly enough, from Nebraska!) So, sometime in the 1890s one life visited there; in the 1970s the next life wanted to go back; now in the 2010s I am stuck in Arizona with no hope of escape from the extremely hot summers! Oh well c'est la vie - or les vies!!! :D

Next year I'm supposed to visit Greece so that should be interesting...

14. DoingThingsWithAbby

DoingThingsWithAbby New Member

The lifetime I speak of ended in 1985, in Moscow Russia. My name was Natasha. I had a husband named Viktor, who worked some sort of office job for the KGB. I cannot remember all of my last name. It started with an M and ended with VO.

You can read the rest of the story here, if you're interested.

Viktor is the reason I am terrified of stairs and going to a doctor that deals with female things. I've tried researching him, but seeing as I don't know any russian, and his files were likely wiped clean to save face, I'll have to go to russia to find vlad and ask him for help.

Please, if you know anything about Natasha, and her husband Viktor, or if you can find anything out please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2017 at 4:40 PM
  15. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

Wow ! I was about to tell about Catalonia where I spent some holidays with my family, and found a connection between this place and one of my past lives. But after reading your story it seems so futile... Unfortunately I don't have any information for you, I don't know russian, but I really hope you can find healing by one way or another.

16. DoingThingsWithAbby

What do you mean futile?

17. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

Isn't it the good word ? Sorry for my english. Pointless is better ? Your story is so tragic, I lost interest in telling mine.

18. DoingThingsWithAbby

Please share yours. I'm just one among many. You're more than welcome to ask any questions about my story that you want to. And your english is fine!:)

19. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

OK.

A few years ago I spent time on holidays with my family in Catalonia, at Calafell exactly, between Tarragona and Barcelona. It was a great time, all my family was happy and loved this place; my wife, my children...
    I had already seen memories of a past life in Spain, not knowing exactly where it was. And now I discovered that this spanish past life took place in Catalonia on costa daurada, just a few kilometers of the place we went in holidays. I found this because I recognised on a photo a beach I have seen clearly in regression: Cala Fonda, now called Cala Waikiki. I saw that a few members of my present relations were in that past life with me: my wife, my elder son, my father, my stepdaughter, a friend...
    And now other members of my family have gone on holiday on this coast. They all love it, as if it was a familiar place.
    To make it clear, I'll say that this past life was around 1640 during what is called reapers' war.

20. DoingThingsWithAbby

I know a few people from my past lives in this life as well. My uncle and my grandma. But that doesn't stop me from feeling like I don't feel apart of the family. I'm happy that you and your family love each other and could find a place that you knew in a past life.