Who has visited their past life location(s)?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Barblynn, Feb 28, 2017.

1. serenita

serenita New Member

Hello everyone!) I am 23 y o from Moscow, Russia, and i've started seeing what i believe are my past lives since 2009)
    One of the experiences, as well as all of them, was awesome , because this one finally gave me two answers - why i instantly fell for the guy(my first love), being a 10-year-old new girl at school and why it lasted so long and felt so nostalgic like i've already known him. And secondly - why i felt such warmth about the time my parents were teenagers - the 70s.

In my dream i looked in the mirror and saw a very beautiful girl - she had dark brown curly hair and green eyes, she had an absolutely gorgeous figure and she clearly was in love with her body and with her life.

Back then in this life i was in a totally depressive state because the two members of my family shockingly passed away in a span of 6 months and i locked myself up in my room for weeks going out only to eat something or use the loo. So suddenly feeling such happiness was truly odd after i woke up, but in the dream it was the only state i could be in, I was in love with life and with everything around me.

Then a sudden flashforward- and i see a blue-something sign with Sydney 1978 written on it, i am on a sandy beach with a group of people and i recognize my then-boyfriend among them. Big nose, blond hair, he's not that attractive( totally not my type in this life bcz i fall for dark hair and dark eyes generally), but i feel immense overwhelming passion and love when i just look at him. So i run to him and he says let's take couple of pics, then we walk into the water, he picks me up and the guy with a professional camera starts a photoshoot. And we are laughing when i look at him and his big nose and suddenly recognize my first love, though he looks really different. But i feel soo sure, i just know it's him. Actually the whole setting felt like a honeymoon. And the dream ends. Funny that in this life we actually are friends and he has the same fears as i do - mainly height but also speed.

PS "santa esmeralda - you're my everything" is one of the songs which made me cry like a child who lost something dear to it. And it's release date is 1977. Hope i'll finally get to visit Sydney this year (Paul Mccartney is giving a concert and i'm a massive beatles fan) and maybe i'll find the answers.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    Barblynn likes this.
  2. HappyToBeMe

HappyToBeMe New Member

I may have visited places, as sometimes I am where I feel very familiar. It is interesting, and I am exploring PL a bit now out of curiosity - but I don't get too caught up in what happened before. I want to live this life fully and learn & share with others rather than get stuck in what may have been prior lifetime experiences.

3. Courtney K

Courtney K New Member

I have never visited one of my past life locations, but I have always wanted to. I hope you get the chance to travel and come back and share with us what the experience was like.

Barblynn likes this.
  4. Barblynn

Barblynn Registered

Hi, Blueheart! As your input from this thread was helpful to me, I'd like to ask you about my more recent findings. It's not much, but once as I was waking up I saw an aerial view of a circle in the desert. Inside the circle were the tall, thinner pyramids, like those in the Sudan region. That area seems most familiar to me. Outside of the circle was a different hue of sand. As i get distracted when searching online, I thought to ask you if there were lighter skinned people that ruled in that area at some point? I did read that the Sudan had alot of gold production in ancient times, so the round gold wall that I saw could have been there. The shapes of the pyramids and the landscape there connect for me. Thank you, kindly for any ideas that you may have!

5. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D New Member

I remember a past life of a painter in 19th century France. I found his biography and the adress of the family house near Paris. It was a few years ago. First I saw a photo of the house and it was just as I remember it. I live in Paris, so I decided to go take a look at this house. It's located at Ville d'Avray, a pretty little city. And the house is just by ponds. I managed to get there but I was upset. There was a wall hiding the house on my left from the path. Just on my right was the pond. I exclaimed "But there was no wall before!". I was sure in 19th century you could walk straight from the house to the pond without any wall. Sadly today I couldn't really see the house. But later I found a painting the artist made of his house (it was Corot). And of course there was no wall !

fireflydancing and Barblynn like this.
  6. somesurrealkid

somesurrealkid New Member

I haven't visited Figueres yet but I really want to and, strangely, I have a really clear opportunity to.
    My aunt lives in Figueres on a small farm. She has invited me to visit before and I haven't been able to because of school, but I will someday, I'm sure.
    It's nice that I've been given that opportunity, and I think it was given for some important purpose or to provide me with some great realisation whenever I do go (or rather, return to) Catalonia.

7. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Surreal,

Do you have any Cathar related memories? You seem to be from that general region, though you may not have been in the area when they were there.

Cordially,
    S&S