• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by musiclover6492

  1. M

    Validity?

    Continuation Well, the man, I'll call him D, was the younger man. I was the older man, A. I don't remember how I died but I do remember sharing an apartment with D. Maybe I need to do a past life regression to get more information. How do I believe it's true? Well, I wrote something down...
  2. M

    Validity?

    So, I haven't been here in a couple of years. Just wanted to mention that yesterday I found out that one of my teachers had lost his father almost 25 years ago. Anyway, I think I might have been his father. I tried searching my brain/soul for memories, and I had found this memory of two very...
  3. M

    A Memory or ?

    There was one teeny problem In that lifetime, my death was less than noble, a suicide. How do you, once you've remembered the incident in your current lifetime, even begin to deal with the pain? I, mean, it's great being friends with him now, but knowing I did that to him is just devastating...
  4. M

    A Memory or ?

    Yes I do remember more details The door was run-of-the mill brown, nothing really special. The floor was black-and-white tile, and we were in the kitchen. I don't remember what I was wearing, but it was the same of the man I now identify as my twin brother. My name was Michael and my twin had...
  5. M

    A Memory or ?

    So, a few nights ago I had a very vivid dream experience. I was with two men, Mark and David, in probably the city of Rochester. We were running around, and I was in the dream, as a boy! I was probably another one of their best friends. I remember the fact that in some way or another I was...
Back
Top