• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

A Memory or ?

So, a few nights ago I had a very vivid dream experience. I was with two men, Mark and David, in probably the city of Rochester. We were running around, and I was in the dream, as a boy! I was probably another one of their best friends. I remember the fact that in some way or another I was killed. I also had another dream, fourteen years ago actually, that David and I lived in the same apartment. I feel like I have met the same David in this lifetime, and I wonder if this is why I have always felt like I've known him even before I became friends with him again. In the dream we were both around 20 years old. He is now 41, I am 18. Is this plausible or am I completely crazy?
 
musiclover6492 said:
Is this plausible or am I completely crazy?
Hi Musiclover! Welcome to the Forum!


Yes, it is plausible -- and just a little crazy as well, when compared to our usual view of reality. Well, you're in good company according to many people, so don't worry about it.


;)
 
Yes I do remember more details


The door was run-of-the mill brown, nothing really special. The floor was black-and-white tile, and we were in the kitchen. I don't remember what I was wearing, but it was the same of the man I now identify as my twin brother. My name was Michael and my twin had to come in, and find me bleeding from a what appeared to be a gunshot wound in my neck. I remember him dialing 911, this was probably the 1980s and closing the door as he left the apartment probably permanently. As a four year old girl, in 1996, I didn't believe this was a memory at all, and kept it to myself. I just have to wonder, is this even possible?
 
There was one teeny problem


In that lifetime, my death was less than noble, a suicide. How do you, once you've remembered the incident in your current lifetime, even begin to deal with the pain? I, mean, it's great being friends with him now, but knowing I did that to him is just devastating. I can't believe I was so cruel.:grr:
 
You deal with it by cherishing what you've got and not making that same move again. It can be seen as a form of "divine" forgiveness. "Go forth and sin no more."


Learn from the past, but don't let it be an anchor around your neck.
 
Back
Top