• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

2 yr old's visit or memory of Jesus?

Vicky, can you explain more about a "soal group?" I'll try to do some research on my end.

vicky said:
I've also never met a small child that makes me feel that way. I wonder what would happen if you saw him again.

For the next few days, I was very compelled to go back in and ask the name of the child but the fact that he was a toddler and the strangeness of the whole thing kept me away. I don't know how I would explain why I had an interest in that child. Very very strange. I actually just wanted to let it go due to the strangeness of it. I mean, a person who doesn't have psychic abilities or dare I say..Normal person wouldn't even be close to fathoming what happened. A "normal" person would probably think I'd totally lost my head but I know I didn't. He was able to see who I was. He was able to communicate without probably even knowing how to physically speak his first words. His persona and ability to communicate was exceptionally strong. And I still can't figure out how his gaze was powerfull enough to actually make me turn towards him??


What did you mean when you wondered if others could see him? Were you referring to when my son mentioned seeing a child? (I'm certain he has spoke of seeing a boy, but I'm uncertain as to whether it was around the same time frame.) or were you referring to something else?
 
Hi Crissy,
I'm not completely sure what a soul group is but I'm sure someone else can help. From what I understand or just intuitively believe, a soul group is a group of souls that you tend to incarnate with at the same time and learn lessons with. You can be related to these people in many different ways over many different lifetimes. I read a book called 'Life Between Lives' a long time ago and it described soul groups. I think sometimes when you see someone that you believe you recognize but know you've never met them that person is probably from your soul group. This is just my opinion though.
As far as the toddler at your son's daycare. I saw a small boy standing next to my bed the other night and he was looking at me like that. However, I already know if I asked my husband if he saw them, he would say 'no' then quietly leave the room and go call the funny farm. Yep, things are getting pretty freaky here.
So, I'm wondering if the little boy was someone only you could see and if you have asked your son what his name is.
Vicky
 
vicky said:
So, I'm wondering if the little boy was someone only you could see and if you have asked your son what his name is.
Vicky

Oh my. I never thought about whether or not he was a real child or not. Come to think of it, noone seemed to interact with him but then again, thats common with a bunch of toddlers. Thats a bit freaky. :eek:

So I wonder who that child was next to your bed. I just love everything about what the world holds. Very interesting. Take care Vicki.
 
Back
Top