Crissy2
Senior Registered
Hello All.
My 2 yr said some very interesting things this morning and I just wanted to share them and see what your view points were.
About 5 minutes after waking, I was dressing him and there was a picture of a plane on his t-shirt. He said "Nessa on a plane, she fly to Jesus." Now he said this about a week ago when my sister was flying back home from a Christmas visit and we all thought it was very cute of course we weren't sure how he came up with the fact that Jesus lived in the sky.
Just to lay some ground work, we pray at night but we don't go to church, I haven't had any real conversation about who Jesus is with him being so little, only that Jesus loves us and we should pray at night.
Anyway, after he made this comment, he said, " I went to see Jesus." " I can't go see Jesus anymore." I repeated it back to him in question. "no. He no come see me anymore." I asked, "you went to see Jesus?" He replied "Yes." I walked into the bathroom to start his hair and he mumbled some more things about Jesus but I couldn't quite place what he was saying.
I can't remember what exactly I asked him at the end but it was somewhere along the lines of why he went to see Jesus or Man, I wish i could remember. The last thing he said was, " I can't go play with Jesus no more."
I wonder if he was remembering an inbetween stage or possibly he was allowed to visit him last night in his dreams and he's reached the age where he can't do that anymore?
I thought it was kinda cool since he spoke of it out of the blue and was so adimant to talk about Jesus this morning.
Hmmm.
My 2 yr said some very interesting things this morning and I just wanted to share them and see what your view points were.
About 5 minutes after waking, I was dressing him and there was a picture of a plane on his t-shirt. He said "Nessa on a plane, she fly to Jesus." Now he said this about a week ago when my sister was flying back home from a Christmas visit and we all thought it was very cute of course we weren't sure how he came up with the fact that Jesus lived in the sky.
Just to lay some ground work, we pray at night but we don't go to church, I haven't had any real conversation about who Jesus is with him being so little, only that Jesus loves us and we should pray at night.
Anyway, after he made this comment, he said, " I went to see Jesus." " I can't go see Jesus anymore." I repeated it back to him in question. "no. He no come see me anymore." I asked, "you went to see Jesus?" He replied "Yes." I walked into the bathroom to start his hair and he mumbled some more things about Jesus but I couldn't quite place what he was saying.
I can't remember what exactly I asked him at the end but it was somewhere along the lines of why he went to see Jesus or Man, I wish i could remember. The last thing he said was, " I can't go play with Jesus no more."
I wonder if he was remembering an inbetween stage or possibly he was allowed to visit him last night in his dreams and he's reached the age where he can't do that anymore?
I thought it was kinda cool since he spoke of it out of the blue and was so adimant to talk about Jesus this morning.
Hmmm.